twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel your pain

the black turkish BULL will free catalonia in 2024
screencap this post

fucking

Explain

Transylvania is under foreign occupation

V U I T O L U N Y A

Transylvania is a diverse region with a history of multiculturalism and upholding Western values which must become independent from the backwards South.

This

I know that feel

Soon.jpg

Do you want independence or re-uniting with Hungary.

>Still no fake pro-eu """"""""""""""independence""""""""""""""

>Pro-EU
>EU literally turned a blind eye for what the Spanish goverment and army did amongst the population during the referendum
>In favour of the goverment's statement that they are the ones being morally right from a democratic perspective and that Catalonia had no right to secede
>People have completely given up on the EU and their corrupt politicians.

Yes, exactly.

No, Transylvania must a remain as a sovereign, multicultural meme republic.

Perchè l'UNione europea non ha mosso una singola mano per impedire l'indipendenza del Kosovo, ma per la Catalonia si è tanto prodigata gridanto ''muh unità muh rispetto della legge'' ?

Catalan independence politicians were for the EU until EU said fuck off
EU is the pretty girl who secretly enjoys torturing you with a drill up your ass and Catalonia is the reject

That's the future of Europe

Because Serbs are evil goy, they went against NATO.

True, they gave their false hopes and now people have discovered what they are truly made off. That does not discredit the movement as a whole though imo.

That would be a bureaucratic mess and you know it.

>want to be independent without war
You aren't albanian.

It will be a pseudo-feudal paradise like Westeros

Sicuro, uno stato costruito sulla mafia balcanica e sul traffico di coca e organi VS una delle regioni più ricche del sud Europa con uno stile di vita comparabile al Nord ...

...buona scelta, UE

You need to genocide North-Africa and Albania first or I am not touching that with a stick.

De nada

Best catalan song ever

youtube.com/watch?v=-ObgdAPe2SQ