Lets attack russia near mid-winter and lets not have winter uniforms

>lets attack russia near mid-winter and lets not have winter uniforms

The goal was to take Moscow before winter

>June 22
>near midwinter
They also had winter uniforms, but the winter of 1941-1942 was one of the coldest un dozens of years.

notasplaned.svgz

>let's have the half-tracks in the west and the full-tracks in the east
>that will show Russia's mud seasons who's the boss

The year that Napoleon and the year that Hitler went into Russia were both the coldest on record at the time.
General winter delivers every time.

Why attack Russia at all? Why not just wait for Russia to attack first and gain loads of allies?

>Why not just wait for Russia to kill itself?
FTFY

Because Russia didn'r have much problems heavily mobilizing it's industry compared to Germany, which was lacking oil and resources. So it was time to act before the differences grew even larger.

>/his/ thread
there wasn't much Germany could do to win anyways given their situation beginning 1942
their supply lines were already far overstretched when they came within Moscow and winter only made things worse. thing is if they waited any longer to attack then USSR would be able to build their forces and any sort of offensive maneuver would be futile (as what happened during 1942 when a whole army got encircled at Stalingrad)
combine this with the highly probable outcome that USSR was probably going to attack anyways when said forces were built you pretty much have an unwinnable war. if Germany somehow made peace with allied powers and told Japan to stop their autistic war with China to help with the front on far east, then maybe they could have achieved some kind of feasible outcome during that time period, and maybe even a victory against the USSR

>Germany attacks Russia
>Japan attacks the US
REEEEE FUCK YOU ITALY WE LOST BECAUSE OF YOU REEEEE

Please delete this image or I might get in trouble

>Italy attacks Ethiopia
>Italy occupies Albania
>Italy attacks Greece

>June
>Winter
Should have stayed in school Gopnik

Listen to Sven he has the idea

>let's give bread to our citizens

>muh rusian winter defeated the nazi
Way to take yourself down a notch there.

Ethiopia was occupied before the war, same with albania.
Also if you are comparing this countries to the US and USSR, then lol m8

Greece was under UK protection

Germany was already at war with the UK, so.. what are you trying to say?

Italy essentially opened a new front, german forces were diverged because of it

>Ethiopia
Took you two wars to take out one single african country and you even nearly lost that one

>Albania
Just because the gouvernment agreed to make your King also there head of state, else they would BTFO'd you as well

>Greece
The Wehrmacht defeated Greece and had to occupy it because your Army couldn't even do that

>North Africa
You surrendered to far inferiour Brits and even organiced your own prison camps.

And Germany opened a new front with the biggest military power on earth, dooming itself and all its allies. So yea, doesn't seem much compared to invading Greece.

tl:dr version of your post: reeeee it waasn't our fault we invaded the soviet union even though we had no chance to defeat it!!111!!!111

No but they didn't force Italians to help them with the USSR, unlike Germans being forced to help with fucking Greece

They probably could've taken Moscow if they pushed for it instead of the oil fields.

They still had no chance against the soviet union though, you are just making excuses for their bad choices.

the entire economy needed war before it imploded
the entire war goal overall was eastern Europe
USSR had just had a purge and was industrialising fast
kind of dug themselves into a hole you cant do much more than throw 9 million cunts at them

TL;DR you suck at warfare
Attacking the USSR before finishing off the brits was definetly a crucial mistake and noone ever claimed anything else you pasta eating shit

Attack on oil fields happened in 1942 with the battles of Caucasus and Stalingrad.
In 1941 it was a trident attack on Leningrad, Ukraine and Moscow that made German army split so much, but uniting them in one giant fist to attack Moscow would have been a bad idea anyway, not to talk about the lack of infrastructure to support this amount of logistics.

ad hominem, what else could I expect from a nazi sympathizer. Anyway thanks for admitting that it was a German mistake and not an Italian ;') though you forgot to add that the soviet union was too strong to be beaten.

Stalin stayed in Moscow though, right? If he got killed maybe the Soviets would've fractured into factions.

> -15C
>coldest winter
Lmao

Ecли б дa кaбы, тo вo pтy pocли б гpибы, и был бы тo нe poт, a цeлый oгopoд.

I doubt that he would've stayed there in this kind of situation. A big part of government was already moved to Kuybyshev (Samara).
Second statement is also doubtful.

>though you forgot to add that the soviet union was too strong to be beaten.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah don't worry, of the autistic kid does autistic shit noone can do more then rolling the eyes ";')"

>Stalin stayed in Moscow though, right?
Wasn't he already on his way to the armored train to the Ural?

Ad hominem again! Wow, you really don't have any argumentations hans! Worst way to make a fool of yourself, if you ask me.

>I just spam the one latin phrase I know even tho I don't even use it right haha that will show them, checkmate

>he is using a the correct term that explains what I am doing, lol he is so stupid!

>be master race
>died in GULAG among criminals

>he is using the correct term that explains what I am doing, lol he is so stupid!

God, can you imagine being a Red Army soldier after the tide had turned during the war
Just raping your way through the lands of the people who think you're subhuman
I get stiff even thinking about it

Raping is lie

>at least my head is more melon-looking than yours

>Let's have our top Nuclear Scientists defect to our enemy

Utter brainlets

the brits did their fare share of raping too, matter of fact, everyone did their share of raping in ww2

>lets produce heavy and slow tanks for speed and maneuver based blitzkrieg

You forgot
>and make them quadratish and praktish.

Germany should have rushed past russia and attack Pearl Harbour together with the Japanese, then liquidate the president of the United States, rush back to russia and kill Stalin from behind

>lose 2/2 wars heavily
>btw you suck at warfare

Und gut.

He would have just left then the armies in the north and south would just encircle the forces rushing moscow.

That's what Russia did a year earlier with Finland. Though it takes a special kind of retard to see the soviet blunders and repeat their mistakes.

they had literally zero chance of finishing off the brits though while the soviets could have turned off the resource spigot at any time and starved the german industry.

In reality it was ""blitzkrieg""

Then the German sides push forward while the center feigns a retreat and bam! You have the biggest encirclement in history around Moscow and Germany just won the war.