How can one of the strongest men ever and total Alpha end up being a tranny?

-738 lbs bench press
-810 lbs deadlift
-1003 lbs back squat

and the inventor of the Kroc row. How can someone be so alpha but end up transitioning? Surely this disproves the idea that beta men = trannys or low test men = trannys. This guy was a high test, androgen using man monster and says he has felt like a girl since his childhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6_7BOGUXHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lifting weights does not make you an alpha, and sometimes it means the complete opposite

Because it's got nothing to do with genetics other than the neurological differences that made this person decide to switch teams.

Sup Forums is gonna disagree with me HARD, though

wrong. it proves the thesis that some people are so desirous of being "the absolute best" in some field, that they will become a "woman" in order to say that they are the best "woman" in the field.

that MMA fighter comes to mind - the tranny who likes to beat up actual, real women.

I also agree that the cause of transexuality is a neurological condition most likely caused within the intrauterine period of fetal development.

I'm just curious what other /fit/ and Sup Forums thinkers think. Sup Forums seems to be incredibly blue pilled about trannys in that they ignore absolutely all the evidence that transexuality is a legitimate physiological difference.

Something about how he will hold the record for woman weight lifting forever to stroke his giant ego.

Tranny = mentally ill.
So why would he not transition if he was ill? Nothing to do with high test

maybe lifting weights is the cause. If your testosterone levels go up too much, then the body will try to produce estrogen to balance the two. So his body was prob producing tons of estro and that messed up his brain and caused him to transition.

>that they will become a "woman" in order to say that they are the best "woman" in the field.

Nice try idiot, Janae Kroc has said since the beginning of her transition she is retiring from competitive sports and has no desire to compete against women.

Fallon Fox or whatever? I watched the JRE video about it any he completely blows her arguments away. Im a tranny and even i can tell you that unless you get on hormones before you go through male puberty you have a HUGE advantage over women, mostly because of bone density

youtube.com/watch?v=k6_7BOGUXHM

But he wont. See:
Kroc has zero desire to compete against women

>T Nation: Will you ever compete in strength sports as a woman?

>Janae Kroc: No, I will never do that. I think it'd bring a lot of negativity towards transgender athletes and to the powerlifting community, and that's not something I ever want to do.

>How can someone be so alpha but end up transitioning?

Because life is piss easy as a woman, simple as that.

Surely this disproves the notion that not getting laid makes guys into femboys.

Kroc has said multiple times that he identified as a woman since childhood and even dressed as female characters for Halloween as a kid.

You're all wrong.

It's because this guy was misusing anabolic steroids. Steroids work providing massive increases in testosterone production.

When you are "off cycle", meaning, not on the juice, you need to take estrogen blockers. The reason being is that your body tries to compensate for the extra testosterone by producing higher than average estrogen. This in turn will wreck your hormones and also your brain. I'm not surprised this doesn't happen to more users.

They usually just die of congestive heart failure but some grow tits and lactate. Some decide to mutilate themselves and become chicks too I suppose

pumping up your body with female hormones makes you feel like you are 20 again.
time travel back to your prime with the condition of being the opposite sex.

i personally couldnt do it, even if it feels great.

it's not lifting weights, it's injecting hormones in your ass

Clearly not the reason or Kroc wouldn't dressed as female characters for Halloween. Kroc has identified this way since childhood. Also this exact question was asked in a recent interview with T-Nation. Here is her reply:

T Nation: What have you heard about the idea being passed around that "steroids cause transgenderism" – sometimes using Caitlyn Jenner as an example. Did gear do this to you?

>Janae Kroc: No, no, no. The funny thing is, I've had people tell me over the years, especially people outside the lifting community that don't understand it, "All you need to do is put in more male hormones and that'll 'cure' you." And I'm thinking, "Trust me, I've tried plenty of that and it didn't help."

>There's absolutely no correlation whatsoever with androgen use. It's funny to me that anyone would even think that male hormones would make you want to be a woman. But, no, this is something, like most transgender people, you know at a very young age.

Destroyed beyond recovery by the first reply.

Because being alpha and having muscles is two different things.

Maybe he lifted to compensate for feeling like an insufficient man precisely because he felt like a girl. His achievements in weightlifting may be the product of immoderate, even obsessive desires to control his body and prove his masculinity, much as an anorexic achieves startling physical results.

You obviously don't lift and are not fit. Matt Kroc is an absolute legend and THE ALPHA of the entire sport. Stay fat and flabby, cuck.

i work as a personal trainer in a luxury gym.

the notion of "alpha" is so adolescent

He probably took so much shit his dick wouldn't stand up so he decided to cut it off.

ahahahahaha, right I believe that one.

Always a convenient "expert" lurking.

Why try to become a tranny if you will continue taking a shitload of testosterone and lifting all day?

No, seriously? I'm asking here for real, not even baiting.
Why??

>weightlifting
>sport

Unless it's olympic lifts then no, it is not a sport. It is a self improving hobby.

He doesn't take androgens anymore. He's been trying to cut weight and muscle for awhile.

>How can one of the strongest men ever and total Alpha end up being a tranny?
They join the gym to become strong and masculine in order to suppress their thoughts of living like a woman, being feminine.

Some guy on misc was quite upfront about it, he got gains but gave up and transitioned, he hoped he could become normal by achieving an impressive male physicality.

>120 lbs numale detected

The ULTIMATE power bottom?

Right I believe this. It also completely BTFO's Sup Forumss claims that trannys are failed men, low T men, or cucks. This dude literally became the absolute best and strongest and it still did nothing to stop his gender dysphoria.

>"Oh yeah. In the articles I wrote for T Nation and EliteFTS I'd refer to struggles without being specific. Obstacles I had overcome that were more difficult than the injuries and things I'd faced like cancer... I was always referring to being transgender."

She says being trans was the hardest thing she ever had to face, harder than cancer + injury. Interesting.

>implying i don't think lifting is a valuable activity

>mouthbreathing faggot detected.

is this modern marvel?

So steroids fucks up your hormonal system with unpredictable effects. What a huge surprise there, I never would have guessed.

Dumbass

Ok, little man, calm down.

Ultimate Narcissist.

They told me I could become anything, so I became a woman so I could love myself even more.

I just had to google this motherfucker and nigga, look at this.
He looks like a manowar band member and that says a lot.

If he really wanted to be a tranny should at least stopped doing all that shit and done a lot of surgeries.

Yeah life is piss easy as a muscular "woman" with a dick.

Nice try you're the nth poster to say this. But reality directly contradicts what you say.

1. Kroc felt this way since childhood
2. Crossdressed as a kid
3. Zero evidence that androgen use manifests as gender issues.
4. Kroc herself has addressed this dozens of times in interviews.

Gj, you are anti-rational.

no no, you are the expert here judging other people you dont know.
sorry to say this, you are pretty stupid, because you can just ask specific questions related to the pt world and proof my knowledge, but instead you resort to cheap ass disbelief.

Women may have it easier but trannys have it worse than both men and women. There is no person on this planet that would choose to be a tranny.

wtf i hate kroc rows now

It is fairly common for trannies to compensate by becoming 'alpha'
That is why they become comic-book-like ideal men until they break down and realize they actually want the opposite

Having to be a woman is the ultimate redpill.

Kroc rows are the shit tho.

Ok right. But doesn't that just absolutely shatter Sup Forumss common arguments about trannys being failed men, low T men, or weak cucks?

You are a special kind of stupid

Tranny detected.

there are 2 kinds of males trans: hyper-effeminate gays and autogynephiles, this one probably being the latter especially if he's now "lesbian"

although the explosion of "genderfluid" weirdos recently certainly presents the case for a 3rd category

>t. zero arguments

Why the fuck would I train back and shoulders if I was a fucking tranny? Try harder, faggot.

This is partly why so many trannies are ex-military.

nice try Stephan-ie Molyjew

Drug abuse, which lead to hormonal imbalance, which lead to acting like a retard.

Good job you are the nth person to say this in this thread.

1. Kroc felt this way since childhood
2. Crossdressed as a kid
3. Zero evidence that androgen use manifests as gender issues.
4. Kroc herself has addressed this dozens of times in interviews.

This is the age of spiritual sickness and insanity. And it'll only get worse. You're deluded if you believe Trump can fix this. He can solve the economic and other political problems of America, but he can't save you from what hides inside all of us.

I'm screencapping this and will post this twice. One in exactly 1 year from now on 9th of August 2017. And another the exact year after that 9th of August 2018.

Nah. Mental illness led to dysmorphia which led to bodybuilding which led to drug use until he realised that there was nothing he could do to compensate for feeling like a woman.

Hyper masculine dudes who turn into trannies became hyper masculine to try and batter their inner women into submission. It doesn't work.

Hey man, I'm not saying it isn't a total delusion and that the dude isn't mentally ill, I'm just trying to explain some reasoning that makes sense.

Being a man is too hard, so they'd rather be women.

>All this "Alpha" become trannies..
>Still wannabe alpha

>738lb bench
>810lb deadlift
>72lb difference

Wew lad.

As a member of the Marines, she served in the United States Marine Corps[14] from 1991 to 1995 and was selected for Presidential Security duty serving under President Bill Clinton. The tour of duty included time in Washington DC, providing security for military officers at the Pentagon and for some of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1992 to 1994. Assigned to security duty for Warren Christopher (then Secretary of State) during the United Nations Conferences in '93, she was later assigned to the security force at the Presidential retreat at Camp David from 2004 to 2005.

>Clinton
>Trans
>they did this to him

STUNNING

>tfw I am a fat Nerd and there is 90% chance that eventually I will bang this fit tranny
I banged over 100, don't even care about condoms anymore, just give me that boipussy

But this is common in gay and trans people.
They think that that by becoming very male they can conceal their gayness or desire to be woman.
There are plenty examples of muscled guys ending in transgender.

Exception to the rule makes the rule retard.

Also, it doesn't matter how "Alpha" a man is, outside the context of family.

Sup Forums is filled with shallow kids who can't link aspiration from function.

There is a very small number of people who actually suffer from gender dysphoria.
The rest of them are just looking for attention.
Guess which one he is?

>The real explanation why so many transgenders today, is that men feel that they can't feel valuable as a male so they feel becoming a woman gets them more "privilege" and value in society.

Discuss. On topic that nowadays men have no value or power in society and easily discarded by woman.

Remember what happened to bob with the bitch tits on fight club? Dude probably blew out his nuts juicing.

Mental illness

Unfortunately this.

A strong body cannot compensate a weak mind.

You can't forge that strong of a body without a strong mind. You clearly have never lifted.

>she

Then what happened to those who transitioned then who had a strong body?

He doesn't look too bad. I guess it is because muscular women look manly anyways (:

>alpha
>tranny

yeah ok

>inb4 record-setting female olympic athlete
>inb4 libs and women are forced to let this man shit all over them by having a dick and breaking women's records

Way to read faggot. It's been posted in this thread multiple times that Kroc is done with competitive lifting. She has no aspirations to do womens lifting.

I don't think transitioning is a sign of a weak mind. I think it's the sign of a strong person coming to terms with who they are.

inb4 tranny already went over this in this thread.

>inventor of Kroc row
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You're as much as a faggot as this roid abusing pile of shit.

Kil yourself OP

How tall is this guy

usually really short men feel submissive and beta, so they think they're females

>all that acne on his chest

Roids fried his brain

Whi here has ever said that? I'm pretty sure most people here would say transexuality is a phisyological defect.

He's 5'9. Nice try though many people transition that are well over 6 feet.

>here is her reply
>her

>closet /fit/izen

>her

>tfw 6'4" with gender dysphoria

>-738 lbs bench press
>-810 lbs deadlift
>-1003 lbs back squat

>One of the strongest men ever.

He propably just accepted, that his roid-penis went back into his body and made the best of it.

Rich Piana transition when
Gotta eat tits to get tits
C'MON

>bodybuilder
>strongest

It's just animal behavior. Scientific fact.

Kek " Roid penis"

Evolution of attention whoring.

What is body dysmorphic disorder?

very poorly by the looks of it

>Not knowing years of steroid use completely fucks up your T count and male stuff.

Easy to believe, friend. Natty fit, or no-fit.