Kill Six Billion Demons - /K6BD/

IT BEGINS

>“A man who strikes without thought can cut God.”
-Meti’s Sword Manual

Other urls found in this thread:

girlgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Moloch_von_Zinzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, I guess this is a bad time to make a thread, so I'll try to keep it alive until the alcohol runs out/other anons can carry it to the morning.

Is this the first bullet cut of K6BD? I can't remember.

Oh shit, here we go!

FUCKING HAPPENING

So, does Maya have a key or is her forehead nonsense just for decoration and beside her earned skill in the art of cutting?

I assume she is/was a demiurge since she has apparently conquered 20k or so worlds. Doesn't have them now but she did.

im torn between wanting no one but named characters left standing at the end of this to emphasize the scale of what these weirdos are capable of, and wanting that one guy who shot first to make it out alive on sheer luck

Is there a particular link for the q&a/commentary stuff from Abbadon?

>survives this fight, somehow
>happens to be around for the next major one
>keeps running into main cast like the cabbage guy and keeps managing to survive their crazy shit, getting a little more capable each time.
>joins the main cast for the final fight in a ride or die scenario

i love when unnamed or background characters get bumped to the front. i don't see it nearly enough

I'd like to see a sweaty steam knight like from the original MSPA comic fulfill this roll.

This happened in girl genius too bad the comic is boring as fuck and slower than the heat death of the universe.

Is that a Nugget?!

Loving that old-school bolt-action look here.

>holy shit, she deflected the bullet...

>falls in half

>errrrgh! OCD triggered, that's not what bullets look like inside!!!!

Also, cannot wait for carnage. Holy crap!

Took me a while to understand what even happened. I still don't really.

It's a ley stone.

name of the comic .tumblr.com

that doesn't make any fucking sense

either the bullet would be split in two and the two halves would go two different directions, or that bullet would shoot through her head and THEN split in two

She smacked the bullet out of the way in such a way that it stayed hole until it perceived the cut later. It's a use of a typical samurai trope.

what? i'm well aware of the samurai trope, but the trope is that they cut it in two pieces that fly in different directions. what you said doesn't make sense

Who said anything about it being like an earth bullet

For all we know the gun is powered by angry bees or something and thats just how angry bee fired bullets look

The trope that a cut can take effect seconds after the sword slash.

sure, the whole cut through the guy, moment of silence, and then he falls over in pieces. that still doesn't make sense in this scene though

Holy fuck I love this idea

explain

girlgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Moloch_von_Zinzer

This is probably some psychokinetic shit
The psalms on the previous comic seems to heavily imply that Meti doesn't need a sword to cut

what a shitty bullet.
At least we got more Alyson feet.

no the trope is
>cut thing
>it doesnt happen anything for a few second
>suddenly it breaks in half

like, did you ever watch a Lupin the Third ep with Goemon?

It's really quite simple. Mathangi ten Meti, Murder The Gods And Topple Their Thrones, performed the "Cut a bullet in half" trope and the "Cut something in half so good that it doesnt realize it's split in half for a few seconds" one simultaneously.

Without a sword.

YS ATUN VRAMA PRESH

Don't forget it flew to her left as if struck.

> Kill six million demons. :^)

I'm curious about the ranks of the guards, clearly glowy eyes is in charge, I am assuming based on numbers that single slit goggles outrank double slit goggles. What do you guys think?

The double slit ones are likely Servant "Sustainers" like Omun Vash.

Yeah. It's just different races, not rank.

> Kill 600 million semens

Lots of people just have the decorative stuff