Is this fucking guy retarded or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
youtu.be/CMpv4lpgIVM?t=5m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump supporters will ignore it until they realize what a complete fuckup this is....he can't go 24 hours without saying something completely irresponsible

Maybe you guys will realise there are better place to shill than freaking Sup Forums, do you really expect Sup Forums to be like "Wow I hate trump now, I gay" ?

he finished his role and now he's trying to lose it on purpose

And Hillary can't go a single week without assassinating someone

@84734419
(((you)))

>trump asks 2a activists to work against Hillary so citizen's don't have their bill of rights demolished

>wow wat a fuckibg idiot xddd so Clinton!

How dare a presidential candidate actually know the purpose of the 2nd amendment.

> implying

He is right. 2nd Amendment says I can keep my guns.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

There are a lot of people who practice their second amendment rights. And if she thinks she can appoint the judges on the supreme court to do whatever she wants, like taking away the 2nd amendment, she has another thing coming.

HOLY SHIT! I WAS GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP BUT NOW IM WITH HER!

Good thing there's a first aid kit in your flag because I think you've got a concussion

Because... second amendment activists have a say in Supreme Court nominations?

Seeing as how that's his campaign's official walk-back of this one, I have to wonder if he even knows how the government works.

The media is going to echo this far and wide and every Trump supporter will become aware of "2nd amendment solutions"

We're meming a civil war guys

Keep it coming Trump.

WEEEWOOOWEEEWOOO

Another thread for the social justice police.

Gun's are bad. They are not to be used to regulate the government.

wtf I'm a crumpet now.

We need more of these threads in the catalog. Please make more, CTR.

What the fuck is he doing the absolute fucking mong?

Does he WANT Hillary to win?

>using the 2nd amendment to protect against tyranny like it was intended
>bad

oh look it's a 'leftists are being retarded' episode

Why is he doing Putin's work to destabilize the nation?

This rabbid dog is going to get put down.

I'll take a Jack Nicholson Joker over a Jared Leto anyday.

B-But the polls are rigged.
B-But the election is rigged.
B-But i'm such a victim the whole world is against me!

Being pro-Trump is the right wing version of the Tumblr special snowflake SJWism

>Fuck USA Today
>Fuck Politico
>Fuck Huff Po
>Fuck Salon/Jezebel/Mother Jones
just stop

Hillary is elected and Merkel re-elected. Both mutually reinforcing their delusions to more than absurd levels. This is my life now. Thanks a lot, Trump, you dense dumbass.

anymore comments you have picked up you like to shitpost here?

Holy Mohammad, this ham is not suitable for the role of kebab. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs on head pike...

Most patriotic thing he's ever said.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

another leaf post

What did he actually say? All I read is

>seemed to imply

All that seems to imply to me is that the media found another statement to blatantly misinterpret and blow out of proportion.

Hey, Clinton may not even need to be killed, she'll just collapse on her own.

> post
> ID
kek

>2nd amendment is there so militias of free america can overthrow tyrants
>hillary is an establishment shill
well Trump makes a good claim. I have been laughing over burgers for years now because at least Putin doesnt try to hide the fact they are not a democracy anymore

>shill

Are you implying that you endure this shithole for fucking free? Are you some kind of loser faggot?

Kek wills it!

one day u will realize that hillary is way more dangerous than trump

go back suck saudi's dick

That's what we have been saying, Clinton wins and Its
>Civil War 2 electric boogaloo

Just accept it liberals Trump wins or every city becomes Allepo tier.

>Typical canacuck not understanding the sole purpose of the 2nd amendment

Did everyone forget that Hillary said the same thing in 2008 about Obama?

Typical victim of autism who doesn't understand how normal people think or operate

>democratically elected
>"tyrant"

trumptards everyone

I wish he wouldn't give the media so much ammo....
Come on don..
You're scarring the normies.

dumb safespace poster.

Hitler was democratically elected was he a tyrant? you fucking idiot.

>shooting tyrants

Wrong, even Donald knows you hang them.

You got a source on that?

You think there's no contingency plans to liquidate Russian agitators?

Trump is the Hitler in this scenario

What evidence of Hillary being a "tyrant" is there?

Appointing liberal judges unfortunately does not fall under that label

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

(((Canada)))

But we do. 2a activists write their reps to not approve an anti-2a judge. If enough do so, then a Republican controlled senate doesn't confirm liberal judges and forces the president to appoint more moderate ones.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE LADS. I CANT. HE FUCKING DESTROYED HIS CAMPAIGN TODAY. AFTER THAT COMMENTS ABOUT KHANS FAMILY I THOUGHT THAT HE FINALLY LEARNED, BUT HE DIDN'T.

AFTER EUROPE, USA WILL BE KEKED TOO. THE ONLY HOPE OF THE WEST AND THE WORLD REVEALED HIMSELF AS CLINTON PLANT...

What the fuck is your problem faggot? Go shitpost in your own threads don't fuck with me on my territory.

>what evidence
>poster is too stupid to research and align

Libcuck detected, too lazy to research and connect the dots himself, if you've got a wife there's a good chance you want someone else to finish the fucking as well, correct?

I'm not even a Trump supporter and even I'm not retarded enough to think he meant "second amendment people" should assassinate anyone.

>Could be him pointing out a constitutional right as in "the second amendment, people"
>Could be talking about the power/influence of 2A supporters and NRA lobbying

Either way, to believe that he's actually THAT stupid to suggest assassinating an opponent openly is actually retarded.

Sage

does Trump not have proper fucking advisers? Im trying to like him but some of the shit he says is just outright retarded.

>creates thread that goes against the truth
>FUCK OFF K THIS IS MY BORAD, MY THREAD, MY FUCKNIG RULES

Wew, shitleaf. Nice try though, some cucked faggot might fall for that on reddit. If you make a shit thread, it doesn't belong to you. Even if you make a good thread, unless you've got a grasp, it doesn't belong to you.

that's it. I'm voting for her. This guy is crazy

That's implying the senate doesn't go blue, which it will if there's a Clinton victory.

Trump knew what he was saying

"If Clinton wins, that's it folks... Unless the second amendment people do something about ;)"

It was a tongue in cheek comment about killing a president.

That's how it's being interpreted. This is an instant disqualifier btw.

Well Hillary did say his children and him are animal killers... I'm still voting Trump

Do you feel in charge Trumpfag?

Her highest position was Secretary of State. It's hard to be a tyrant when your job barely involve US citizens.

Regardless, Trump mentioned specifically appointing liberal judges would be the reason "2nd amendment people" would want to stop her.

How is that at all tyrannical? It's too vague to be certain that the judges will act to oppress citizens rights

Trump is a meme candidate. I only like to see him win because i want to see the world burn. And besides, clinton is even worse except much, much more sly and insidious

I'm fine with him being out of the race, but that means I want Hillary out as well. I don't give a shit about how people think about it, I'm just saying they're actually mentally ill if they think that's a reasonable interpretation.

Wtf i was just thinking those exact same words!

I just think he was making an observation. I don't think he is as personally involved with wild 2A hillbillies as the left implies.
He knows he is above it all and is making distanced assessments of the uncertainty of a massive society of people and telling us about them, pretty much all he does.
It's like Obama saying if we don't get Obamacare or the police don;t do x/y/z there are going to be a lot of pissed off "black folk"

Do you feel you´ve corrected the record, shill?

Everyone is putting words in his mouth, again

First it was the Russian hackers now claiming he told people to shoot Clinton.

He needs to rail against MSM again.

There is nothing wrong with this statement.

The second amendment was included in the Constitution literally for the purpose of allowing an insurgency against a government which has overreached its boundaries.

Most people are afraid of this because the government is their keeper. Their caregiver. Their sugar daddy. They don't want freedom, they want to remain ignorant and safe.

Our founding fathers started a revolution for transgressions far less terrible than the intrusions we face today. It is time to end it.

The elite, and even large portions of our own people have made it clear that our democracy is no longer going to work. That the constitution holds no value.

If this means we must resort to violence to restore our liberties once again, so be it. Give 'em hell.

>defending consitution
>fuck up

Trump was implying the obvious about the 2nd amendment.

This old hippie put it best.

>Do you know why they aren't taking out guns?
>Because we have fucking guns.

youtu.be/CMpv4lpgIVM?t=5m17s

He ain't wrong. . . .

Wait hold on, he's saying the second amendment will stop Clinton from appointing anti-gun judges...

So isn't he just implying that the existence of the second amendment prevents Clinton from making anti-gun pushes?

What the fuck is wrong with this board, the guy is helping to start the fucking civil war, which is very much needed, and all you can do is bitch and moan. Shut the fuck up, this man has drastically shifted the Overton Window and will continue to do so even further.

It's also shocking to see the blatant paid shills on this board. This board is obviously being destroyed through divide and conquer tactics, meaning I've never seen such shitposting before.

If anyone has any pro-trump non-pussy opinions go to 8 chan before this board turns to shit through.shills and normal fags

>Italy
You aren't going to do shit.

#BURNT

>luring the shills into thinking that their succesfull
Very clever user

OY VEY GOYIM

HOW DARE YOU DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND THE 2ND AMENDMENT

He's suggesting that someone should shoot hilldog and/or her supreme court picks

Trump > Canadian cucks

>tfw I got a AR "ghostgun" and milsurp rifles in Commiefornia
>tfw I been stocking up on ammo and gear for a month now
>tfw I'm what Mommy Feinstein is so scared of

I'm not the only one, man those fags won't know what hit them

>all these fags implying this isn't what the 2nd amendment was for.

He was just referring to the NRA.

appointing justices is in the constitution friend

We've been telling you deluded retards this for months. Trump is a complete fucking idiot. Just face it, he is fucking done

Spotted the Wild Jahoodie.

I'm now a HillDog... how about I deposit $0.02 in your account? Account numbers please.

>he can't go 24 hours without saying something completely irresponsible

It's probably even less time than that.

Exactly

>0.02 Euros have been put in your account, unfortunately due to the banking system in your country they were also already laundered away.

Many, many shills here, not just CTR. I suspect the Johnsonbots have a presence as well, trying to shit on Trump constantly so people flake off and vote for the LP cuck.

Sup Forums would never complain about a major politician practically endorsing an armed revolution

this thread is proof that this board is crammed full of shills and ironic shitposters