/brit/

THIS IS OUR HAPPY HOUSE WE'RE HAPPY HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_the_Martyr
youtube.com/watch?v=08kyVlPERnA
vimeo.com/93963469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lads i just did drugs dont snapchat me haha x

need the extremely obnoxious anonymous poster who gets into heated pointless arguments all the time and calls everyone dumb pakis to come back

rose is best girl

sometimes go on airbnb just to see where I could live for what I pay for a prison cell in london

was wary of this but the saffer told me the exact same thing
you little cunt

lads do i order food

>

*whips out his Bradshaw's Guide*

developing an addiction to lifting weights

I dunno. Do you?

imagine being born a female haha

anime

thats what im asking

fully deserv'd
so what's that, like the thousandth time that image and text has been posted?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_the_Martyr

>he met his death at an unidentified place known as Haegelisdun, after he refused the Danes' demand that he renounce Christ: the Danes beat him, shot him with arrows and then beheaded him, on the orders of Ivar the Boneless and his brother Ubba. According to one legend, his head was then thrown into the forest, but was found safe by searchers after following the cries of an ethereal wolf that was calling, in Latin, "Hic, Hic, Hic" – "Here, Here, Here".

*starts sweating*
haha yeah wouldnt that be wierd

turtle here just recommending a tune for you all
youtube.com/watch?v=08kyVlPERnA

just dropped 2 yokes

>slept in all day and missed everything i had to do in the morning
>haven't had any exam results back
>books almost certainly haven't arrived in the post
today is the worst day of this week.

fucking hate brutalism so much
if i was prime minister i'd fucking bankrupt the country tearing those shitty buildings down

you have my vote

2 years
Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin, Adelaide,
Did no regional work, I just lied on the form and they didn't check (Brit privilege)

Which hostel in Brissy and Melbourne?

don’t know what’s worse
tattoos or drugs

What a lad. He must have been a big fan of God and his son Jesus, just like me. I feel like he and I would have gotten along quite well

anyone else getting a problem where threads don't load properly so you can only fill in the captcha in the lucky threads that do load properly, or on the catalog page?

Tats but it's close

vimeo.com/93963469 have a watch

Hope your captcha stops working permanently desu

getting tattoos while doing drugs while posting it all on snapchat

Human families are allowed to laugh when they're happy, scream when they're angry, talk when they're bored, and cry when they're sad; but dogs live a life of near and total silence. When a dog barks, we strike it. When a dog whines, we shush him. When a dog cries in excitement, we scold him for his excitability. Sometimes, I wonder just how alienated my dog feels when he cannot laugh, or talk, or cry along with the rest of us. Sometimes I wish I could whine and bark and cry to show him that he is not alone in this cold, confusing world.

Who do you howl for, my lonely friend? You must have realized, a long time ago, that no one would be there to answer your howl back...

Im not happy

gay

feel absolutely rotten with flu
anyone wants a cheeky day off work just come give us a kiss

>brutalism
>art
not even 2 minutes in and i'm already done

anyone who hates drugs is obviously a bitter shut-in with no friends

Just got an email from a dodgy gmx address saying
"(my name), are you in (my city)?"

wish a woman would do this to me

Can we keep talking about the backpacker life pls
I hate being back in this excuse of a country

like 90% of that one is actually about gothic architecture instead of brutalism, which is why i only linked part one.

I miss my dog. I got to pat a cute one at work today though

weird to think Jeremy Corbyn is more of a tarquin than Michael Gove

well are you

bit rude you gon' 'pologize t'im?

i tell family to shut up and i tell the dog to shut up but i let the dog away with it when he doesn't listen while since i was 16 i've mechanically relocated my father's jaw thrice.

Thatcher unironically saved this country yet all people do is rip the shit out of her

obviously. here look at this video of me doing drugs on snapchat im doing drugs in it so you know im not a square like all these losers haha

They didnt check either for me, I felt buttfucked. I mean It took them 30mins to grant me my second visa so it was cool but still.

Kinda miss my shitty delivery driving job in melbourne when I come to think of it

haha dude what if 99% of the animals on the planet don't have sapience like we do haha and it's just a human trait to project our emotions onto the creatures around us lol

poortherners for you

does the country look saved to you

>i tell family to shut up and i tell the dog to shut up but i let the dog away with it when he doesn't listen while since i was 16 i've mechanically relocated my father's jaw thrice.

>gets picture permanently drawn on arm for all to see
>"Oh why did you go for that image"
>"Don't ask me about my tattoo"

travelling is patrician
calling it the "backpacker life" is degenerate

in your case its the fudgepacker life lmao

How about you never post here again you fucking yank piece of shit...does that answer your question?

alri *walks off and talks to somebody else*

Image idea: Agincourt with pepe as a smug English bowman firing at crying Wojak who is dressed as a French knight

outstanding post

what are you?
a pikey?

>gets a bag of white powder and a phone camera pointed at it tattooed on my body
Um yeah my tattoos mean a lot to me x

If this is what being saved looks like i'd shudder to think what being doomed is

when's taboo season 2 coming out
I'm ready for nootka

>gets a tattoo of a dreamcatcher
>"Yeh this one has a lot of personal meaning to it"

Fuck me silly I was supposed to go to the gym and train for em gains

but instead im about to finish that whiskey bottle because depressed

what do?

Lol I agree, but it is different to 'normal' life in that most people don't spend years living in dorm rooms in hostels drinking 5 out of 7 days

Just be urself and do the needful bro , rgrds

*blocks your path*

The bald manlet at the train station just ripped up my ticket and I had to pay 100 quid for another one AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

who here /nucleardisarmament/?

>gets a tattoo of a slice of pepperoni pizza
Um i just really like pizza haha im so whacky and unpredictable x

fuck off home then abdul

drink later, gains now

not me!

dude why do we need to label people tho
*gets a word permanently branded on my skin*

Do the needful. I'd never heard that till I had to receive emails from indians

NEED the extremely obnoxious anonymous poster who gets into heated pointless arguments all the time and calls everyone dumb pakis to come back

i would give my life for the english people

saved us from what?
she didn't save us from industrial ruin, she made neglect of that sector official policy.
she didn't save us from inflation, under her our inflation was higher, in relative terms, than it was against comparable countries in the 1970s. (i.e. if it was 10% in 1979 here and 9% in Germany, then in 1987 5% here and 2% in Germany, we've gone from 1% worse than Germany to 3% worse than Germany. The reality was that RPI inflation was soaring in 1987 because of a government-engineered property bubble.)
she didn't save us from excessive public spending - she engineered the greatest waste of money since the first world war on subsidising mass unemployment.
she didn't save us from unemployment, obviously.
she didn't save us from wasting our north sea oil revenues, she oversaw us doing so.
she didn't save hong kong, she gave it away without a fight.

what did she do? save our islands from the Argentines, the same Argentines she encouraged to invade with her own irresponsible policies? The same argentines she sold weaponry to after the conflict?

drink until you're not depressed

>just ooga booga bro

*pays smelly hippie with dreadlocks hundreds of dollars to draw colours and shapes on my body permanantly*
Its art bro you just dont get it its like post modernism or some shit i dont know lmao

no better way to start off unitoil then a leaking thermos full of coffee in the bag

no one is reading this pile of shite mate

Drink old fashioneds instead, the time taken to make each one will help you space it out

FOLC

good post

Are you retarded? If I'm complaining about being back here then obviously I'm British. Or are you one of those delusionals that think england is perfect and any criticism should be punishable by summary execution

fuck thatcher
witch

Afternoon Alan

I'VE POOD MY PANTS

BROWN PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

NEED a mango gf, la's

what does it feel like to suck a willy?

as a historian my duty is to shout the truth into the ether and get ignored.

Fucking Norse bastards. If it weren't for (((harald hardrada))) we'd be living in utter utopia. Big Harry Godwinson would've slapped down Willy the Bastard and England would've gone on to colonise the galaxy.

Just got a tattoo of a flask of coffee spilling in a bag so that i can remember a really rough period in my life

very gay i reckon

witch is a mysoginistic slur

anglo-saxon england wouldn't've been as aggressive if anything