Black guy here

Black guy here.

Why do you all think that we benefit from racemixing, while you feel the negative effects of it, even though literally the same thing is happening to both of us?

THE JEWS WANT TO DESTROY BOTH OUR RACES.

Is that not clear? They want the white man gone. They want the black man gone. When that's done they'll probably then turn their attention to Asians, both brown and yellow. We're both victims of the international conspiracy, and all you can do about it is point at us, despite how we're as culpable as you, and say "hurr filthy niggers let's reclaim white supremacy durr!" Keep playing into the Jew's hands, you stupid cunts.

And also, you think it's bad seeing white women get with black guys? At you're losing out to men who are athletic, masculine and socially competent. Every time I see one of our women with a white male, he's always a skinny beta type. Now THAT'S emasculating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fairly solid post for a nigger, a shame they're going to let this one slide

We're just as clued up on this shit as you are.

>UK
>Black guy here.
There's the problem

Black features are ugly and not really worth preserving though. Plus you have a low racial IQ. Mixing with white people fixes both of those things, but for white people mixing with muds does nothing but bring us down.

Go plow the fields

not the blacks over here.
uk blacks seem to assimilate at least to some degree
they also seem to have some intelligence

Whites are already at the peak of human evolution. Any change in any direction is therefore going to be downhill. That's why we don't like it. Race mixing with whites might be bad for blacks as well due to the complexity of genetics, but they have at least a chance for a positive outcome. Whites have no such luxury.

>Benefit
>Jews are the ones pushing it
>Jews want the death of the white race

No benefits user, none at all

they want to destroy the white race, they want to enslave the blacks.

Well, I will disagree with your first two sentences.

The point is that both our races are being bred out. It doesn't matter who is superior, what does matter is that in a few generations' time, both my people, and yours, will be extinct

Our descendants will then be having kids with Indo-Chinese halfbreeds, and it goes on.

OP must leave our lands or face the rope lol

racemixed nogs usually look worse than both parents

> inb4 cherry picking

dunno for their metal capacities

The only reason why a lot of White men aren't at full potential physicallynis because of our culture being more feminine than ever.

There is a reason why niggers were bitches to White men 30+ yesrs ago and that was because we could honestly fuck you all up and do it in a way that struck fear into your weal hearts.

Most niggers act on ego and not genuine masculine principles. This ks why if trends change, the White man globally will assert himself more. Our version of assertion isn't some low level consciousness of muh street nigga, but full blown warfare of taking you the fuck out wherever you are and estabkishing disinsentives from you ever returning.

With all that said, I hate cucks as much as I hate niggers and mudsharks. I think they all need purging.

Even decent blacks need to be repatriated to some extent. Some are okay, just stick with your own.

>Why do you all think that we benefit from racemixing, while you feel the negative effects of it, even though literally the same thing is happening to both of us?

You as a species are inferior to Europeans.

I've never seen an attractive black, so I can't really say anything about that. The offspring is definitely going to be uglier than the white parent though, that's for sure.

Jew here. You are goyim when you're white the same way you are when you are black, we really don't care how many people race mix.

/thread

Your countries aren't being flooded by other races

See it in objective terms then, usually the father is the nig, his genetics are closer to the ones of apes so they are very athletics. The crossbred will loose all of this in a genetic non-sense.

London,nothing unusual here then

Not to mention how fucking entitled pretty much every single mulatto in the entire world feels.
Seriously, they're worse than regular nogs.

awesome this thread again

Niggers are already dumb enough that you don't need to destroy them to be able to control them. Look at what happened in the US. The struggle of negroes goes from trying to get equal rights and economic justice to being focused on gettin dat bling or da hoes in da club. Niggers are the best, most manipulable goyim.

racemixing and 90% of the regular threads in pol are just a distraction to the real source of misery: central banking system.

as long as the population is divided with shit like this, noone will focus the real source of evil.

They don't give a fuck about you, you are useless and seen as slaves by every other abrahamic religion.

No, it's just not as widely reported. The Jew media would never let us know the terrible crimes their pets commit.

Your the ones coming over here rather than fighting the good fight in Africa (etc) .
These places could be the equivalent of well to do middle class paradises if you didn't all abandon them to the worst.

These places have a social problem not a negative birth rate problem.
We have the opposite.
Go get those living in swill to create a society, not more slaves for the Jews.

BlackBong, I have no animosity towards you, but you are the exception as you don't seem to have it towards me.

Most of your people are so easily manipulated and controlled and blame me for everything. Don't talk to us, talk to them.

Sup Forums is autistic that they don't recognize an ally when they see one. Your anime and videogames have ruined your capability of empathy.

I always figured this whole BLACKED meme was dumb, since black men usually get way more angry at the fact that there are a lot of black women that like white guys. The typical argument goes like:

>SHE LIEK DAT WHITE BOI BUT WHY NIGGA, WE GOTS THE BIGGA DICK YO, WUT THE FUCK YO

Translated:

>Why do black girls wanna date white guys, even though blacks are known to have much larger penises? I really can't understand it, and it legitimately upsets me.

Nice post. I enjoyed your viewpoint.

>more than half of black women in the US die alone

>black guy
>UK
Come back to Africa friend

single but not alone, they breed like rats

But that's a lie. Africa will at some point "soon" outpace Asia in population

Jews aren't in Africa stopping the birth rates nigger. Fuck off.

>tfw no black gf

although they probably think i'm a virgin sperglord too

While I commend your awareness of the true threat, I would hesitate to call it an even deal. You may not "benefit" from this, but you've got less to lose.

All of the race mixing is centered in Western ("white") countries. While we become mixed breeds, Africa will still be black and Asia will still be asian.

we know this on Sup Forums Blacks need to get woke and separate whites from Jews.

no one wants to see a savage animal get half a soul. its somehow even more pathetic.

Knowing that our world has gone to hell because of the Jews just makes me beyond depressed. I need a drink.

hey hey
between a low wage job and cheating gf i rather watch anime and play videogames

>nigger thinks it's a loss if niggers stop existing

Top lel dumbass, your race never achieved anything anyways

So did jews start the "swirl" movement, or is that just a reaction to the male black + white female meme that is constantly pushed on TV and in media?

For those that don't know, swirl is where black women date white men. Tons of black youtubers talk about it.

This post is bait.

Immigration goes from Africa to Europe. People in Africa stay black whilst Europe gets fucked by black so in the end we're all black

Europe just a slightly lighter coloured black

Africa goes untouched

If this post is serious it's another example of blacks feeling it compulsory that they must act the victim in every situation

The Jews could care less about Africa. You don't see them calling for white or Asian immigration into Africa do you?

Nope, and given Africa's high birth rate the negro will soon be the most populous race on the planet.

lol no matter how evolved OP fancies himself to be he is monkey. nigger speaking about shared interests as if our only interest wasn't being as physically distant from his kind as possible

"More feminine than ever"

>media hyped up the skinny woman
>breed with frail skinny women
>surprised that their sons are skinny beta cucks

Think with your head not your dick

dont blame the immigrant, blame the one who allowed them to come.

its simple:
>you (a kid) and your parents sit together every night for dinner.
>suddenly there are 3 more kids at the table who all eat
>everyone gets to lower their quantity and quality in order to "share"
>you start blaming the new kids at the table for it
>then you think about it and realize its your dad who allowed them to come
>but it gets worse, your dad is forced to adopt them because his boss told him if he doesnt he loses his job

you all get less and paying the prize of lowering your standards in order for your dads boss to sell more products and get richer and richer

but nobody mentions this, pol shills keep it at the first level (divide and conquer) and we discuss all these topics about race, wages and wahtnot without finger pointing the real source of evil, the boss (central banking system)

Whoa buddy slow down there. I want to see your race pick itself up and start moving in the right direction instead of blaming their problems on every other race.

My impression is that nice black women go for white men, whereas shitty white women go for black men

Good luck with that shit.

It's much easier to play the victim than to work to improve. Even if you believed in genetic equality and disregarded the IQ and behavioral differences, you have a race that will take the easy way out every time. Given the black tendency to give 95% of their votes to the Democratic party, I think their preference is quite clear.

That won't last long.
As soon as we, whites, disappear, then they can say goodbye to non-stop international help: no more free food, no more technology, no more medecines.
Ends of logistic growth, time to go back to dindu tribes.
In less than 2 generations, Africa will be as populated as 200 years ago.

The first one is because a person is extremely more likely of liking it's own race aesthetic features.

That being said blacks are WAY more athletic and physical which has some benefits if properly guided.

>some benefits if properly guided
None in a civilized world.
Many in savana.

Your race is inferior and through racemixing benefits at the expense of ours

Not now I agree, plenty of opportunity for them if you are trying to build a civilization from zero though.

>THE JEWS WANT TO DESTROY BOTH OUR RACES.

Have you seen the birthrates of African countries?

>THE JEWS WANT TO DESTROY BOTH OUR RACES

Nobody is pushing race mixing in African countries, 100 years later Africa will look exactly the same, while Europeans are mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

But back then, we had those physically fit people required to build the foundation of civilization.
We had them till a few decades ago: working in a farm is hard work, something niggers never managed to do correctly or consistently.

Always kill a traitor before the enemy Jimbo, blacks are a problem for later while we find a solution for the Jewish Problem

Apart from Israel.

Israel will be fine.

I agree re: jews and black + whites needing to work together, however your final lines, hmm, well, go eat shit nigger

>Black guy here.
White guy here, who cares?
Sage.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

All races need to unite and stand up. It doesn't matter what skin color you are, because to the elite families at the top, we're all unwashed plebs whose lives are no better than livestocks' to them. They divide us and breed hate amongst us so we'll never be able to form a united front against them. After we purge the Jewish menace we can consider purging each other.

This is probably going to sound bluepilled, my nig friend.. but It's not the Jews. The Jews were always considered an international element because of their nomadic ways; international people, people not bound by social rules, will always do things in their own self-interest. Today, it's the internationalist Muslims, and tomorrow it could be the internationalist Asians.

Black lives matter movement, for example, isn't a movement necessarily about black people, but about dismantling the white social order that puts them on the bottom. In a naturally evolving society, one doesn't need government to tell you that something is immoral; society tells you; society protects itself; if someone needs protection FROM society by the government, then it inherently means that the government is a self-serving entity that doesn't serve the society whom created it. We live in a white society, and we're threatened by BLM because they're trying to dismantle our society. By being black in a white society, you're further singling yourself out. In fact, many anti-racists are right about the fact that we've never considered Europe "White", because not all white people were considered white back then. The reason it's so polarized today is because black people are purposely singling themselves out. I live in a town where majority of the people are part native; a lot of us have dark skin, but we consider ourselves "white", for the simple fact that black people exclude themselves from society, otherwise we'd consider eachother "people". By clinging to the black identity, you're only perpetuating racism against your people. If you want to dismantle Jewish influence, you either have to leave or consider yourself British above all else, that you're not a black man,but a British man. The fact that Britain doesn't feel that way means that you should just leave.

Depends on how hard you train. You put a white athlete and black athlete of the same level in a number of sports events and they'd ultimately be pretty even. White people make better swimmers and black make better sprinters due to their natural centre of gravity being slightly different.

Then line up some fat fuckers from both camps for a race and watch them all lose to a heart attack.

This is not what sage is for you fucking imbecile

You don't just go throwing sage around like wew