Trump is done

Well, well Trumpfags. It's all come crashing down now. Trump LITERALLY threatened a presidential candidate in front of huge crowd. It's over for him, this is clearly an act of desperation,

his polls are plummeting, with no signs of recovery even with daddy putin breast feeding him.
he's trying to back out the debates because he has no solutions, just empty rhetoric.
he's a fucking racist bigot and his own party isn't behind him
this is his breath as he cries out in pain like a baby, desperately trying to get attention from the media by saying something inflammatory.

Go ahead and vote for this retard, I'd be surprised if he doesn't drop out in the next few weeks. The trump train is derailed, you man-children should grow up and stop hating everyone that isn't white.

>inb4 muh ctr
>inb4 4d chess
>inb4 maga
>inb4 skewed polls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TFCTR, true patriot.

>be Trump
>anti establishment from the get go
>tells people about law on the books since day one as a way to retake control of the government
>DNC riddled with corruption
>RNC same
>elections rigged

He's just saying what we're all thinking, as usual.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a republican funded lie and terrible attempt at smearing her campaign.

>implying anyone thinks that
>implying you're not a paranoid basement dweller
get a life

>Trump said 2nd Amendment people should all vote against Hillary
>(((CNN))) interprets this as advocating assassination

woah... this is the end... it's over...

So are you saying it's treason then?

>implying the american populace isn't discontent with its leadership
>implying you're not an unwashed peasant that would gladly give up his freedom

Faggot.

I was a trump supporter, but honestly he's really starting to irritate me. its like he's not taking this seriously...

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>unwashed masses are perfectly fine giving away their freedom
>people are discontent losing their freedom
nice contradiction, faggot

Here's a (you) shill nigger.

the only people killing themselves will be the autistic cheeto supporters like yourself.
Trump is literally done. Have you seen his polls?

"Project: "Normalise"" faggot detected

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a republican funded lie and terrible attempt at smearing her campaign.

Kek

>muh polls
fuck off nigger

>hurr my cheeto god turned out to be a retard like everyone says
>better blame shills
KEK can get anymore desperate?

>implying there is a fucking limit to what you can say in an American election anymore

If there's a message to be taken from this presidential election, it's that in America you can get on stage at a national convention, admit that the system is rigged and your basic rights are being undermined, and continue on like it's nothing

How the fuck do you explain that anonymous posters get paid for what they post, other than the fact that youre a complete moron?

>KEK can get anymore desperate?

Firstly this doesn't make sense and a secondly you neckband are the one raiding us, think about that before you call us desperate.

And Implying unemployed over educated shills aren't complete failures at life that are paid minimum wage to shit post here. You are pathetic

Keking @ your life

Jesus Christ, this nigger is not suitable for the role of King Nigger. He is a fanatic and a racist nigger, and belongs in KFC.

>hurr you made a spelling mistake
at least I didn't threaten the next president

>>hurr you made a spelling mistake

You spelt it ok, your just a dumb cunt shill who's trying to use our lingo and you completely fucked it, you idiot, I'm embarrassed for you, wait until your supervisor reads this.

I left a "you" out because I copy pasted it into my CTR verify submission form and forgot to fix editing it. Oops!

Hillary said the same things about Obama in 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

You're*

Not even the crowd there found it remotely humorous. Just let that sink in.

Trump, shut your fucking mouth jesus christ.