Obituary

What does Sup Forums rhink about this cartoon pilot?
youtu.be/0l940bPkV1o

(posting from phone)

I love Paranorman.

im starting to think you're a shill by the frequency of this thread being posted

there's other threads already? this the first posted.

Looks hipstery

WOO WOO!

Spooky

same boring art style as 90% of cartoons in recent years, bland colors, boring backgrounds.

Yup it's going to be a success.

Animation went from being a small kiddie pool that would only allow some art styles, up to an olympic sized pool that gave any art style the chance to make it big and now all the new animators just huddle into one corner of the shallow end making copy paste art styles because their afraid of trying something new.

Blander than oatmeal.

Same

Bump

>Calartstyle
Every tim.

Stop making shit oatmeal. Put some fruit and spice in it

>posting this shit again

We know we get it. Now stop linking this to your youtube account, fucking shill! I don't want to give you more views.

I would rather watch lone wolves than this shit.

Looks okay but it doesn't seem like it will go anywhere. Nice if you want just a generic cartoon but with ghosttalking, but probably forgettable overall.

The voice acting isn't very professional. The character tropes are SERIOUSLY overdone and not in a good way. Every single character makes me feel comfortable. I hope this doesn't get a full season. Animation is a little nice at least even for a calarts style.

They're ghosts. Part of that theme is that they're stuck in their ways, and unable to change. So the ghosts being stereotypes isn't really much of a problem for me.
They might get annoying if they do that for a full season, though.

It's a mediocre attempt, at best. Not only that, but I'm tired of this era of lazy, generic art styles.

High concept
Poor execution
/thread

This was been a nice post until you /threaded yourself.
Faggot.

It feels like barely any effort was put in.

I loved it! But I'm not hard to impress. I enjoyed the over troped characters, the bland animation style.

Then again keeps nagging 'Gravity Falls.' For a pilot it was good, I can't see it being anything more than a few episodes.

Premise is good but the characters are okay at best. They were practically filling checkboxes with half of the cast, I mean, we have the ginger nerdy friend with braces and a speech impediment, the super rich blonde with valley girl accent who "offers her friendship" to protagonist and then becomes her rival, the two lackey girls, the bully with a leather jacket, etc.

Not a fan of the art style, character design or animation, AT ALL.

I came across this on youtube and tried to give it a watch. I ended up skipping forward through most of it to see if it got better, and wasn't surprised that it didn't. the opening scene where it's incredibly obvious that they had one VA voicing both roles because she had no range really set the expectation for the rest of it.

Also, why the fuck did we need to know this was posted from your phone? Of what relevance was that information?