So I decided to take a small break from Sup Forums

So I decided to take a small break from Sup Forums.

These past couple of weeks I have not seen anything in any of the other news/discussion forums that wasn't:
1. Apologetic leftist propaganda
2. Advocating of (mostly sexual) degeneracy (and with this I don't mean homosexuality which I can live with. I mean "go out and fuck everyone you see, you're FREE! Get hundreds of tattoos and piercings, split your tongue and dress like a cat!")
3. Pro Islam agenda pushing
4. Anti-western agenda pushing

Is there anywhere apart from right here where any sort of values are being upheld? I feel completely isolated from every single person around me. I look around me and just see insane, illogical lunatics. Even my family.

We're heading towards a major breakdown, aren't we? This can't just go on forever. We've been in a slow but steady decline since the 70's but since about 2006-2008 we've begun a fucking freefall and the ground is closing in faster every second.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/2500-evacuated-after-fire-rages-across-island-of-la-palma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We're heading towards a major breakdown, aren't we?
yeah, it's coming closer and closer everyday

chin up, lads

I don't think there will be a breakdown, but all of the people who want to engage in decent political conversation will go elsewhere, and this place will become more of a containment board (if that is even possible lmao)

I think pol is fucked at the moment, there is so much shilling, and autistic retardation, that nothing of use can be gathered.

Remember: the same tools they've been using can be used against them, and the left's need to placate specially privileged groups will be their undoing. They'll eat themselves eventually.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Ruler caste pushes left
slave caste pushes right.

nature finds a way dutch bro.

Can this be a beksinski thread instead?

It's gonna collapse anytime soon. At least I hope so...

Good taste.

>Is there anywhere apart from right here where any sort of values are being upheld? I feel completely isolated from every single person around me. I look around me and just see insane, illogical lunatics. Even my family.

I know how you feel man, believe me. It's just as bad in Canada. Maybe you could join some sort of gun club or take up a shooting sport? Here a lot of gun club members are current/retired police and military. They're a fairly redpilled bunch.

This Beksinski guy is an autism magnet, every thread where he shows up gets clogged

He's nice but he's not a visionary like Giger

>Australians are the cockroaches of humanity, as evident in Mad Max.

>They will live through and beyond the possible apocalypse by their sheer will the shitpost.

God, I love you Aussies.

Canadians shitpost to bring about a certain end. To an Aussie, shitposting is the end in itself.

pic related it is you op

>aren't we?

Dude are you a prepper?
Don't you have Silver food and seeds?

Didnt he get stabbed by his own son?

>
I think pol is fucked at the moment, there is so much shilling, and autistic retardation, that nothing of use can be gathered.

I've been using this board for around 8 months and in the last 2, it's been absolutely inundated with utter bullshit. Same threads, same shit over and over again.

> white men btfo
> pol utterly btfo
> Trump btfo

None of it being modded, utterly ruining it. But where else is there that isn't the dark web?

...and it will be marvellous.

Holy moly, lads. I am so excited for the Day of Reckoning.

>World's end
>no internet
>they don't notice and think it's just slow, as always
>keep shitposting and wait for the message sent notification for all eternity

>breakdown

probably not a war but a synthetic black death 2.0

We have nowhere else to go, so we won't leave. We will fight, and we will win, because there is one thing the shills have forgotten. They come here with an aim to conquest, but only a temporary conquest.

Do you think they are going to stay here regardless of the election outcome? If Trump wins, they leave, their purpose made void. If Hillary somehow wins, they still leave after a few weeks of gloating, thinking that our time as a bastion of free ideas is limited, leaving us with whatever time this board has left.

They will never truly purge us, tough. Even if the absolute worst happened, if the current Chans themselves were destroyed in a Clinton Technocracy, we will be watching for signs of each other. We will congregate again. We will survive any type of purge because you cannot truly kill an idea, especially the cornerstone of ideas, the idea to speak your mind.

You see friend, we must remain vigilant. The shills WILL leave, and we WILL, reclaim the board. It's been hard, and it will keep being hard until November, but we will surpass this obstacle as we have every other obstacle before. We need to congregate in the threads we know for a fact other Sup Forumsacks would gather, even if they become infested with shills. You know what we do then? We make another thread. We keep moving. We never let them trap us in this arena. Their time in this place is limited, but remember: You're here forever.

They will never have this place, and we will shitpost till the end to make sure of that.

Well said fellow Sup Forumsack.

I salute you.

You to, bud. Hey, got any more anime nazi girls. That's kind of my fetish. Pic semi related (Only cause it's lewd).

Thank you for this post, user. You're awesome.

jesus fucking christ this one is crap, even i can draw better.

Post more and what are some things that will make it easier to discourage shilling? Anything we can do?

call them out, again and again and again.
spam that nigs are stupid and worthless
that jews are traitors with no honour
that arabs need a genocide asap
that anglos have beady eyes
shill for the values you know are true.

I can tell if they are shilling but I've noticed they do get mad every once in awhile. One of them was aggressive as fuck about me using Sup Forums x. Weird as shit never experienced the type of hate here on Sup Forums. Well you know leftist type hate shit you see in fucking youtube comments or something.

Then do it Janek, show us what you got

Yeah, the world has reached the point of no return.

I'm not even redpilled any more, just cripplingly depressed. Nothing brings me even the smallest bit of satisfaction. You sound like a good man, I hope you won't share my fate. I hope you'll find a way.

My prayers are with you, user.

What about this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/2500-evacuated-after-fire-rages-across-island-of-la-palma/

>just cripplingly depressed
Yeah I feel that way but hopefully something happens soon to stop this shit.

My girlfriend, who is really bluepilled even said to me the other day she feels like Western Civilisation right now is akin to the fall of Rome.

I agreed.

k let me get my tablet, but i wont color it, would take too much time.

red pill her you fucking pussy

At least we all share the same sentiment. United in death and destruction, we shall not die and rot alone.

>cripplingly depressed

I know that feel bro

>s there anywhere apart from right here where any sort of values are being upheld?
voat.com

>Is there anywhere apart from right here where any sort of values are being upheld?

They are held silently within the minds of millions of men.

there.
im not good but at least better than that crapshot over there

Anti-west is good for corporation's profits. They want obedient religious brainwashed drones to work for them.

That's actually pretty good. gj user.

Looks great. Draw more.

>dude be extremely sexually degenerate
>ps we love islam

what the fuck is wrong with liberals? dont they know what happens to sluts and fags in muslim countries?

This is all the jews' doing.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

That kind of hypocrisy is what drove me away from the left as I grew up. They say one thing then do the opposite, pure insanity.

Delivered. Nice job man.

That really looks good, man.

You got skill.