What does Sup Forums think about South Korea?

What does Sup Forums think about South Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/young-south-koreans-call-their-country-hell-and-look-for-ways-out/2016/01/30/34737c06-b967-11e5-85cd-5ad59bc19432_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shithole.

It's a shithole you dumb koreaboo, same as your architecture threads

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/young-south-koreans-call-their-country-hell-and-look-for-ways-out/2016/01/30/34737c06-b967-11e5-85cd-5ad59bc19432_story.html

Hmm...
You've already sent this article like half of a year ago, dumb berlin russkie immigrant.

best women
nice food
shit music
great movies
very uninteresting history

>building bridges out in the middle of the water

Berlin is as far from me as it could be, retarded koreaboo subhuman

gas yourself

LITERALLY slaves

The best asian country by far

back to your shithole ivan

I think I would enjoy sleeping with a Korean woman

Ridiculously full

Great prostitutes

Shithole. Dirty. Overcrowded. Busy but dead at the same time.

the fugg is going on captcha is no longer required in some posts?

its poland in asia

nothing to think about it
one of the dullest places on earth

it's almost identical to japan, except not interesting like japan is, dirtier and overall way worse in almost every way. that's south korea described in a nutshell.

>everyone who disagrees me is a Russian
lmao why would a Russian hate South Korea in the first place?

Excuse me but South Korea is NOT dirty at all

Stfu faggot I have nothing against Germany, I actually like you and I think Poland and Germany should cooperate together more, except for your Russian obsession

Also, SK is dirty in some places, so fucking what? Every country is. Surely it's less dirty than fucking USA.

I don't know if you can't read properly but I'm quite obviously not the same German as earlier ITT and I definitely don't hate SK

I know you aren't the same German, lol. But the Germans love marginalizing Poland and making deals with Russia behind our backs. You all always treat us as some subhuman vassals.

Japan for normies, with even less to do there. only reason to go is basically to either visit the dmz or mingle with koreans

We are just doing normal business deals, Poland is the one who spergs out like a mentally challenged autist because you constantly see secret Russian plots to undermine Poland or something. I don't know why you are so butthurt about that pipeline but nobody in Germany gives a fuck about you

Absolutely love it, went from one of the poorest countries on earth to a G20 economy with nothing but hard work.

cuz you should be helping to protect interests of the EU member states, instead you just ignore it and make a deal by yourself

where's the "solidarity"?

and we are not paranoid, that's a violation and we express our discontent

soulless japan copy

It's just a gas pipeline, it provides us with cheap gas, calm the fuck down. You showed us how much you care about "solidarity" when you left us alone with the refugees, so go fuck yourself you greedy hyena. We all know you are butthurt because the pipeline is not going through Poland so you won't make any $$$ out of it.

>nobody in Germany gives a fuck about you
Better start caring then. Otherwise, the European Project is worth nothing.

You are a leech that hasn't contributed anything to this union yet.

>It's just a gas pipeline, it provides us with cheap gas, calm the fuck down.
I'm pretty calm. You did something that harms our interests, we express displeasure, why are you surprised? It's perfectly normal in international relations.

>You showed us how much you care about "solidarity" when you left us alone with the refugees

Why are you attempting to manipulate now? Just admit you've acted against good will and let be it. Nord Stream was years before the refugee crisis.

Also, I'm 100% for taking in refugees, I think Poland should take tens of thousands. I'm all against my current government.

>We all know you are butthurt because the pipeline is not going through Poland so you won't make any $$$ out of it.

Yes, and? If we are a member state of the EU, you should care if another country is going to lose millions on some deal. What's the point of the EU otherwise? We should protect our common interests.

>You are a leech that hasn't contributed anything to this union yet.

Au contraire. We've contributed economic growth. :^)

Also, tell that to all your firms that have heavily invested in Poland.

We are not going to get anywhere if we keep trying to appease butthurt snowflake countries like Poland. This is capitalism so go cry me a river. You can leave the EU if you don't like it.

Gook proxy ditected.

Top kek

No point in the as a whole EU then.

You only care about it when it's convenient for you, and you dare to call us out for doing the same... Pathetic.

chill sasuke