Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wyp73/clinton_aid_huma_abedin_had_access_to_clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I support this message.

K. Keep me posted

Ha, I've never seen this thread before or those exact words! The record has been corrected!

He also has 0 political experience

I cant wait to see him cry during his concession speech

zero

Saged to the bottom it goes

Neither of them are. The fact that both Hilary and Donald are our choices is truly a glaring example of why American journalism sucks.

t. shill

last night in St.Pete:

Only 171 people turn up for Clinton's rally in Florida

> When Hill shills have to get a real job in a year.

Sage goes in every field, OP, you stupid fagort

He belongs in jail for what? Contributing billions to the economy and employing thousands? You're a Class A shill. Get the FUCK out.

Thanks for the help! Even if you're an asshole...Thanks!

But the gay bar murderer Omar Mateens dad was a guest of honor

170 of the people were media and security

Dubs come on

Jesus can you imagine being one of these people. Reddit SJWs. The funny thing is, they won't change one persons opinion here. The persuasion tactics don't work if you are aware of them.

shill harder faggot

bump goes in erry field

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wyp73/clinton_aid_huma_abedin_had_access_to_clinton/

upvote it

So edgy!

It's always important to remember the 2 periods at the end

Fast becoming a stale copy-pasta.
Whether it's all man/woman powered shills or a clever program written, ya'll should seriously mix a couple words up.

I'v seen the same comment in many threads word for word including the two period ending.

Sage/Report.

Oh man! Guess I have to stop supporting him now.

Sage

That's hot.
More?

Bump

agreed, I'm glad at least one person in fucking rightwing echo chamber has the courage to stand up and say this

>fanatic
He is passionate about what he believes.

>racist
objectively false

>pig
objectively false

>belongs in jail
why?