My company wants to send me in Japan or South Korea for 3 months...

My company wants to send me in Japan or South Korea for 3 months, I don't give a shit on which one is the prettiest or has the best boys/girls.

I only speak Italian, German, English; in which one I'll be able to speak with most locals?

Probably Japan because of the sheer amount of English loanwords.

Isn't Korea more international than Japan?

Please don’t come here.

It is. They have a lot of former expats who have been to the west. Their infrastructure like airports and seaports are much newer, bigger in scale and a lot more functional and international.

>Please don’t come here.
I don't decide, I just give my preference, if it was up to me I wouldn't move my ass from here.

In both countries most of the locals don't know english, but at least in Korea the people is more willing to lost time trying to communicate with you

South Koreans have better English proficiency.

Oh, so that's what we are for? Accepting foreigner for a stupid cash grab?

Korea, at least they understand English and treat foreigners well.

>Their infrastructure like airports and seaports are much newer, bigger in scale and a lot more functional and international.

Not true

>It is. They have a lot of former expats who have been to the west.
True

hey at least in korea people will stare at you out of interest not because they dislike you which is what you'll get in japan

俺はただゼノフォビックなだけさ。シッタリア人お断りxdddd

why wouldn't you leave Italy?
Both SK and Japan have better living standards TBQH.

dont understand this gimmick about japs being horrible desu, everyone was really pleasant during my time there, Daido Moriyama even took a sneak photo of me and my gf haha

the choice between the two depends on what you enjoy doing though

>only speak Italian, German, English; in which one I'll be able to speak with most locals?

Is this even question?

S.Korea.duh.

>guys I'm totally not an Eikaiwa teacher, srsly

Well I really am not.

ハーフの匂いがする。

なんでやねん…

On average you'll meet more Koreans who can speak English better

lol continue to believe it macaco

じゃあ帰国子女か

日本で生まれた日本人なんだけど、どうして外国と関係してると思うんだい?父方の祖父は東北の小学校の先生だったが、父の幼い頃に結核で死んだ。母方の祖父は帝国陸軍に徴兵されて大陸に行ったあと、戦後は捕鯨船の船員になったよ。

何で日本の人は自閉症?

why are you so mad?
And btw you couldn't even answer my question, yet felt like I'm the one who deserved to be called a macaco (and this is also considering you can't even make an intelligent choice without consulting fucking4 chan).

Review your priorities my Pizzaguy.

さぁ?

>in which one I'll be able to speak with locals
neither

I have been to both, more Koreans speak English, if that helps.

spbp

He said it was not his choice, he is being sent one place or the other, the company jusy asked him what he would prefer.

なにそれ。何語?
Sakana
Pan(bread)
Butaniku
Puru-nn

俺の好物のイニシャルか。