nice try, dishonest media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHA FUCKING MENTAL GYMNASTICS
YOU'D HAVE TO BE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT TO BELIEVE THIS

thanks for the input, toothpaste

no problemo

trump wins again. even after knowing trump is spending next to nothing on ads and is relying completely on baiting the media into giving him free attention, they do it anyways. amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs

I'm actually kind of disappointed.

I would like us all to get rifles and storm New York, Washington, and Virginia Beach.

damage control

OH FUCK JASON MILLER

COULD HE BE THE LONG LOST BROTHER OF JOHN MILLER?

ARE THE PROPHECIES TRUE?

Donald "kill their families" Trump seems more likely to do something in office legitimately deserving of unification.

If an average citizen had said this at a Trump rally they'd get taken into a party van and questioned for about six hours and then put on a watch list.

HAHAHAHA FUCKING MENTAL GYMNASTICS
YOU'D HAVE TO BE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT TO BELIEVE CROOKED HILLARY

Trump's campaign is dead

move on trumpfags

is this real?

Yes bitch faggot vagina

Fuck you nigger faggot retard

Do you have Trump's?

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

If you're explaining, you're losing.

The media know this.

Trump should just sue.

Nigger

close enough

Except that now he's reaffirmed his position as very pro-2nd amendment, and everyone will think more about the fact that the Supreme Court is on the line.

DAMAGE CONTROL

Hail God Emperor Trump
Make America Great Again faggots or I keeeeell you ALL

holy fug

Looks like a fun August is waiting ahead.

Ex-CIA director Michael Hayden, on Trump’s comment:

> If someone said that outside hall, they’d be in a police wagon being questioned by Secret Service.

A fucking colgate.

This is why he is Ex

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN
ive had mad luck with money the past week it aint fuckin stopping now.
Hail emperor trump.

Trump's statement is inconsistent with this interpretation. He said:

>If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is.

The Second Amendment comment comes after the "if" conditional that she picks the judges. In order for the interpretation that the gun lobby can vote against her, it would have to be based upon a conditional that doesn't suppose she has already won the presidency/picked the judges.

Not a shill, just saying this interpretation is crazy backpedalling with no basis.

>crazy backpedalling
Bullshit, faggot. Nobody cares other than ex-CIA who pop up on TV saying he should go to prison for making a casual statement that's open to interpretation during a rally. Crazy backpeddling implies it matters outside of Salon's comment section.

You'd have to be an absolute idiot to take a non-American's opinion on American politics seriously.

hi CTR

thank you for correctino my pepperonis

captcha: STOP

>Implying that posts saying damage control aren't damage control

This. I agree kiwibro.