Who should I waste my vote on this november?

Who should I waste my vote on this november?

I'm not feeling neither Trump nor Hillary

Harambe
That's who I'm going to vote for once I get back in the states kek

Just vote Hillary. It won't be that bad, honestly.

Stein is cute I guess. Johnson is a retard. Trump isnt a criminal. Clinton has strokes and has killed people. Also dont respond to the shills.

Why is Johnson a retard? He's in favor free trade, doesn't want to undermine civil liberties, and that's much better already than Hillary or Trump. That's the closest you'll get to a decent candidate.

Just make sure not to vote for the libertarian rodent.

>isn't a criminal
>raped his wife

Evan McMullin.

He declared his candidacy next yesterday, and is Bill Kristol's Great Conservative Hope Du Jour

Because he wants to completely erase our national borders while legalizing all drugs? What sort of an impact do you think that would have on a country, tumblr kike?

>raped his wife

>“[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage,” she said at the time.

>“As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited towards me was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

He can't be more retarded than Donald Trump.

He's a libertarian. According to his philosophy, people should be able to sell meth to 5-year-olds, sell themselves into slavery, and face no legal consequences when you let your own infant child starve to death. These people are the epitome of everything wrong in this world.

Corrupt neoliberal warmongers like Clinton are bad, but libertarian rodents are far far FAR worse.

>it won't be that bad

That's like saying it'd be better to get fucked in the ass than than to get never ending head

Jill Stein

CTR shills please leave.

So stop loving someone is now rape?
Holy shit i need to update my dictionary ASAP.

HARAMBE IS CURRENTLY HEALTHIER THAN HILLARY CLINTON

Darrell Castle from the Constitution Party. Good conservative, pro-gun, not a total cuck to brown people and weed like Johnson.

Well, I looked up his stance on immigration & drugs, and it does seem like he lives on fantasy land on those issues, but realistically, he's at least not a criminal like Clinton. Like, he wants to allow illegal immigrants to get visas, and be naturalized, etc. ; and he wants to legalize soft drugs. Although those positions are ruinous for the States (outside of stopping the war on drugs), they are still, I feel, at least less ruinous than Clinton's or Stein's (who are even more to the left) ; and on par or less, arguably, than Trump's.

Trump

Stein's only plus is that shes 5 feet tall and full of energy. CY-OOT! Hillary's policies are less retarded than johnsons but she is not to be trusted. I would honestly say trump is the best, but Im biased.