HAPPENING

Trump hints at assassination of Hillary Clinton by gun rights supporters

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/09/trump-gun-owners-clinton-judges-second-amendment

>Republican presidential nominee says ‘second amendment people’ could stop Democrat choosing undesirable supreme court justices if she is elected

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vGqD8-a-REQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
infowars.com/media-photoshops-hillary-crowd-to-make-her-audience-look-bigger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a fucking idiot
it's over

>Denmark

How's it going Fayed?

I'm now 100 percent sure that he works for Hillary. Nobody is that fucking stupid.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who believe Trump will still have a chance after the media milks this fuckup for everything it's worth and more

(((leaf)))

>
>N
>NE
>NER
>NERV
>NERVO
>NERVOU
>NERVOUS
>NERVOUS M
>NERVOUS MA
>NERVOUS MAN
>NERVOUS MA
>NERVOUS M
>NERVOUS
>NERVOU
>NERVO
>NERV
>NER
>NE
>N
>

Oh no, you see, Trump doesn't want to assassinate Hillary. He needs her alive as the evil opposition leader, so he can overthrow her and frame his reign as that of liberation.

I think he hinted at NRA killing all Democrat voters. That's what the New York Times headline will be tomorrow. It's over.

GG it's over F

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

>after the media milks this fuckup for everything it's worth and more

This. We unfortunately live in a world where our every spoken and written word will be used against ourselves.

Trump should focus on the 11 million illegals Hillary wants to give citizenship to. That is his one and only winning issue because the vast majority of Americans are against it.

I really hop that bitch gets killed

all female politicians should be purged

women should loose the right to vote.

and go back to being treated like nigger cum dumpsters with no voice that god intended them to be.

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

>Republican presidential nominee says ‘second amendment people’ could stop Democrat choosing undesirable supreme court justices if she is elected

not an armed march nor armed assembly nor armed occupy
nope lets go straight to
>he said blow her fucking head off
why am i not surprised the (((((((((((media))))))))))) spins this again

>happening
This isn't a happening newfag shill. it is based though.

Al Baldasaro, the Trump campaign’s veterans adviser, recently said that Clinton should be executed by firing squad for treason. (Trump personally thanked Baldasaro at a rally over the weekend for his service in the campaign).

A former adviser for Trump’s campaign, operative Roger Stone, also said that if he is denied the presidency through the “rigged” political system that there will be a “bloodbath” in the streets.

Not to mention Trump’s butler took to Facebook earlier this year to say that President Obama should be “hung for treason.”

Unrelated news from superfantastic secret sauce: somebody killed Edward Snowden.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>fuck up
how?
Nobody can seem to explain how this is a fuck up.

She's a goner

I can't wait for fascism. Its going to be great. especially with Trump as our leader.

Clearly everything is still fine, biased media, CTR shills, liberal cucks.

>NRA
No he was talking about all Americans.
>implying people don't like the NRA
only ultra liberals

and
theyre
not
wrong

but they took the statement in op so far out of context its just now leaving SOL

I've seen this exact sentence in 7 threads now.

Are you all sitting next to each other in cubicles staring at a SCRUM board?

I wonder what a typical day is like in the life of a shill. Do you think they get to work from home?

hehe just a joke breh ;)

it is not "out of context" it's trump.
a day without trump is like a day without sunshine.
can't wait for him to be president of the usa. we will have nuclear war in no time. he is full retard

checked for kek

Here, have an increasingly nervous man for your collection.

At least be more creative with your statements fucking ctr shill faggots. I've seen this same sentence multiple times.

He could have been implying, you know, go out and vote. Fucking libfags are too sensitive. Also, way to go MSM for falling for Trump's bait again... you'd think they'd learn.

This

I wanted to vote for him because of the supreme amount of corruption by the DNC, but I can't vote for this.

I guess I'm voting for Johnson and throwing my vote away.

HILLARY CLINTON ACTUALLY USED THE TERM ASSASSINATION WHEN SHE RAN AGAINST OBAMA IN 2008

>please shoot my opponent if she wins, ok thx u

But you're right, that's not a fuckup at all.

I would give all my guns up just for a night to hate fuck Rachel's brains out

After this one no. But the daily ones they'll have until the election, yes.

Trump is being crushed in a vice.

Oops, must have short circuited there.

Sauce?

He's just saying that gun owners would resist and fight back the government for taking their freedom away. What's the issue here?

>The Hills right now

breaking the law is never justified

>calls someone else full retard
>is Croatian

One day we will deport these shit-posters to a 3rd world country like Sweden or Germany.

WALL
A
L
L

Build a wall on the bridge to Sweden i dont give a shit

you're being ironic right?

#ImWithHerNow

Did you read the quote? Its in the first couple sentences of the article.

It's over for Trump.

Also check my integers.

You've seen the polls, right?

Could your shilling and support of destruction of the constitution be anymore obvious never mind going through the effort to point out how fucking stupid you are.

>Tfw Trump stumped himself

Are you ignorant shills not aware of why we have the second amendment?

Its to kill people like Hillary and overthrow our corrupt system

This guy's gone off the deep

What about when the DNC and Hillary harbored an illegal immigrant at the DNC?

the shilling is unreal, I hope you people don't think you're fooling anyone

No I remember he clearly encouraged all his supporters to go on public shooting rampages, and then read off a list of gun dealerships that would sell you the weapons no questions asked. Then someone brought him an assault rifle, and Trump walked everyone through loading, aiming, and shooting it. Finally he threw the loaded gun into the crowd as a souvenir.

Thanks for Correcting the Record©

Holy fucking shit, the shills really are going all out aren't they

He was speaking of something even more hardcore and scary for you leftists. Armed revolution by the right. Not Hillary Clinton's worthless accursed life.

Shall not be infringed?

HILLARY LITERALLY USED ASSASSINATION, PICKED A MONTH AND STATE WHEN REFERRING TO OBONGO IN 2008!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

Oh god I forgot how insufferable Olberman was.

you only need the first 30 seconds.
like yer mum

never heard of it

MOST INCOMPETENT CANDIDATE EVER.

it's like he actually want to loose this.

Was rooting for him and now the media are eating up everything he says and spewing it out.

This is great.

They pretend to be so butthurt but they forget everything they did in the past is available for viewing. It's like when Obama tells us how great Hillary is, then you look at him on the 2008 campaign and he's telling us how horrible she is...

youtube.com/watch?v=vGqD8-a-REQ

yeah is over, he was just a meme the fucking idiot, losing the election to the most corrupted candidate in history even jeb could have won kek

>all these euros

you people actually think suggesting revolution scares Americans? That literally brings out patriotic feelings dipshits.

>even jeb could have won
I WALK THIS EMPTY STREET

Because it literally doesn't matter when the voter base is apathetic as fuck anyway.

If the DNC got away with blatant corruption and even assassinations very thinly veiled as 'accidents', then all hope is lost. Democracy is dead.

y'all sound like that kid whining her sister had it better at this.

> but - but... Stacy got 2 scoops and I only got one... whaaa illegals, whaa media, whaaa ctr.

he clearly meant Political power of the 2A

Back in the day major politicians were being killed every few years...these events would change the course of the country

Losing was part of his 4D plan

>it's like he actually want to loose this.

Lose, and he does. Nobody seemed to notice or care that he didn't ensure he had enough funds to continue on after the primaries. It wasn't until after he securied the nomination that he began asking for money.

He's been looking for a way out since.

This is getting crazy. We need to rally behind Hillary and tell Trump that this kind of egregious behavior is NOT OKAY.

He's right. The lefties are SCARED. They got nothing but lies and false promises. They don't have guns so if he wins it's over for them.

1776 will commence if they go too far.

Trump hints that OP should shoot himself

Why does Trump say something retarded that the media can twist every week?I'm starting to think he's a genuine retard

have you?

build wall? don't be retarded:

>SCRUM

Nigga this shitposting is anything but agile.

Let me tell you something junior

No true American would defend illegal invaders over their fellow countrymen

To allow the illegals to use tax dollars that could help American children, elders and vets is a fucking crime

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

AGYYYYNNNNNNNNN

BASED
A
S
E
D

Where were you when the defending 9d quantum minesweeper champion brought the 2A debate into the conversation, where we all know he would win?

waterfall

I listen to every rally at work. He talks about more than enough content. I didn't even catch the 2nd amendment thing. MSM shills scour every word he says for the tiniest jab.

> them digits.

kek only teas you, sorry but you'r now kek is with her now

>Also check my integers.

daaamn checkd

shills pls

>99% if against Bernie Sanders

Please post an image that isn't several months out of date.

Gay. Why not opt for a real woman?

< The criminal Hillary couldn't even get two hundred people at her rally last night in St. Pete. Trump gets 15,000 with over flow

Yet the polls show that she is somehow ahead

this is so rigged its not even funny, our democracy is a sham.

that's why you must go vote. this has to be a landslide not for her to be able to steal it via ballot stuffing

infowars.com/media-photoshops-hillary-crowd-to-make-her-audience-look-bigger/

MEDIA PHOTOSHOPS HILLARY CROWD TO MAKE HER AUDIENCE LOOK BIGGER

Only 171 people turn up for Clinton's rally in Florida

>sage

Same as happened with the UK - EU referendum.

I'm certain they tried to cheat, but we won by nearly 2%. I would suggest that win was closer to 4% in reality.

The polls in the few days before the vote were showing 55-45 to Remain, but they got BTFO by the real people, the workers, the British.

Shitholes like London and Scotland voted to remain but every single other part of England and Wales voted to leave and I hope to see the same in the USA. I want to see the big cities voting for the Dems and the normal, real people vote for Republicans.

Even if Trump loses, which I really do not believe he will, it will send a message and it will split the country. The UK has been split, along the lines of faggots, middle class (different in the UK to the USA), cucks, wogs and migrants on one side and the actual British on the other and I think we might go through some very interesting times in the next decade. I see the working class moving to the 'far right' and the conservatives staying where they are. The left will only have the cucks, wogs and migrants on their side and thankfully that group isn't big enough to ruin an election yet.