When will the world stop bullying India? Just wait until 2030, faggots

When will the world stop bullying India? Just wait until 2030, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-expected-to-be-open-defecation-free-by-2019-rajnath-singh-4844882/
vocaroo.com/i/s1Is9vHuMo18
youtube.com/watch?v=ydtoVSIx_7s
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ej7DZXwH8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_cities_by_GDP_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

IN

THE

NOOOOO

LOOOOO*

Thankyouforcallingtechnicalsupport my name is Raja. How may I help you today?

Sir, first I need to locate your account numbah.

open bobs and vagene
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

DAT'S RAYCIS

Toilets

Open defecation free by 2019 confirmed.
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-expected-to-be-open-defecation-free-by-2019-rajnath-singh-4844882/
Delet, plz :(

stop shitting on the streets and we can try again

B-but confirmed open defecation free by 2019! Be nice.

hundreds of years you shit in the streets and in 1 year you will change that, sure xD

I love India, great culture and history. Now gimmie cute Indian gf please

The further you go back in history, the more widespread open defecation was in India. The latest sanitation movement started in 2015, and they set a target to fix everything by October 2019. Even Bangladesh did something like this about a decade ago and it worked.

SIR, WHAT IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBAH?

That money goes into helping make India opening defecation free by 2019.

>indianexpress
>government claims

Yes and superpower by 2030!

What's supposed to happen in 2030?

Guess what happened recently

>Took some samples home

>Pajeet takes mystic poo rock
>frames it above his room
>Poo melts
>Pajeet finally gets a gf in bed with him

there's no cute indian gf

BC superpower baad me banenge pehle in gandu rajpooto ko andar karo

speak in english you pan spitting northie

Eww didn't realize I was talking to a non-aryan.
Are you a dravidian subhuman manlet or a north eastern asian qtπ who'd call me oniichan

>Rajpoots
>Poonam
>Poonit
>Pooja
>Poornima
Hmm, kind of suspicious how a bunch of common Indian names have poo in them. Maybe our ancestors were trying to warn us

from a state thats way past your hdi and literacy rate.

really makes you think

Speaking of oniichan, does India get many Japanese tourists?

the bongs shouldnt have left

the bongs should have never went

Leave Hadiya alone, faggots. Or, alternately, stop licking Amma's feet all the time.

will stop it if you stop raping children and pollute delhi

very few, and they come to bodhgaya

>stop raping children
No

Some do, I know this from news about them getting raped. Look it up

The only way that is possible is if you're a malyalam. In that case you're a filthy subhuman commie who needs to burnt at stake

dont tell about me to your bro. otherwise i wont get extra golgopas from his stall

>subhuman commie
You sound like one of them alt-right fags.

Speak english

Lmao fucking commie affirmed. Because hating an ideology that starved millions to death, wants to force me to slavery , wants to take away my hard earned property , wants to destroy any form of identity through cultural marxism has so much to do with white supremacy and wanting an ethnostate. I really fucking wish marxists like you and your malyalam squad would be exterminated from this country

India will be the second largest economy in 2050. Will be the ultimate revenge against the amerimutts

LITERALLY just nuke UP ,Bihar , Maharashtra and Orissa . Then we're good to go

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

Is there such a thing as a non-socially retarded Indian?

Older than you Venkateshwar

vocaroo.com/i/s1Is9vHuMo18

I asked you a simple question, mate. I don't want to argue with someone who's still in college

>Unironically using the most forced up normie meme
Indian meme culture is shit

what % of Indians hate britisher

No bully pls. Was pretty funny tho

Literally none. Everyone wants to immigrate to the UK.

Kys communist scum. Go and ride muslim dicks, just like Aisha. When I said 'my hard earned money' , should've cleared up I'm not in college.

>Go and ride muslim dicks, just like Aisha
Oh, okay, so you're -that- sorta guy. Probably a lower caste Bihari, that's just from your english though

>Britisher
Do I detect an anglo pajeet?
Nice cultural marxist propaganda you got there mate.

Because we don't like you, you are disgusting, dishonest, frustrating to deal with and generally annoying in pretty much every way.

Nobody bullying India.
All of these "streeshitting" jokes come from envy.

>'''''''Lower caste'''''''
>Still believing in caste system
>Bihari
Lmao I literally said we should nuke Bihar. I'm a delhiite you disgusting marxist pig.

Whats wrong with doing an accent
Do you think Americans are offended when you do an American accent, Brits when British accent or Aussies when you talk shit?

>Still believing in caste system
lol found the fucking bhangi

t. not even South Indian or Marxist

>Not even south Indian or marxist
You ain't fooling anyone Venkateshwar. Only dravidians act so butthurt when confronted with hindi.
Plus if you're not from South, you probably are from a shithole state

Serves them right

Is there even a murican accent?

Wrong pic

>bhangi doesn't know basic shit
Stop embarassing us in front of others, you lower caste dog

youtube.com/watch?v=ydtoVSIx_7s
Here is how an American accent sounds like to Icelanders

>Marxist trash calling me a bhangi
I'm not Hindu you fucking faggot.
Sounds like a bunch of autists shooting up a school

>Sounds like a bunch of autists shooting up a school
Be honest user
Is there anything as American as that?
I think not

>stop raping children
>rape
is not rape if they like it

Did I give you permission to reply to me, lower caste motherfucker?

>inb4 not a Hindpoo
Bhapas are lower caste cunts as well

No objections here
It's not rape if they die from the size of your dong
Holy shit are you for real? I was born in a jar sikh family, turned atheist over a decade ago. Good thing here in Delhi , we behaved like civilised individuals, not subhuman dravidians.
>hindpoos
Lame. Not that I mind religion bashing,it's just that the left can't meme.

>jar family
Jat*
Fucking hell Sup Forums on mobile sucks big nigger dicks

>we behaved like civilised individuals
Yea, 1984 did you a world of good

>tfw reading about Sikh bitches getting raped in the streets and Sikh whelps getting thrown from rooftops
top kek You were probably fathered by some Bihari

>Using one riot to defame the entire Sikh history
Oh you marxist pigs are amusing. Are you enjoying riding Ahmed's wimpy dick? How does the taste of a goat's anus, still left on his cock, feel inside your ass? Does it tingle
>Sikh
>'''''Bihari'''''
>Sikh
Yeah you're hallucinating mate. My ancestors raped the shit out of your Turkic owners tho. Always remember, your ancestors were converts who were were raped to produce war babies. It were the sikhs who have always fought for this country's glory and will always continue doing so.

>has to resort to calling me a mooslim just so that he can insult me
1984 lol. Still laughing at those dead Sikh kids who got burned alive
>Sikhshits keep begging for it to be termed genocide
>No one gives a shit

>Implying being a mudslime isn't an insult
Kek
Sikhs and hindus live peacefully. It's your marxist faggot comrades that always bring us up to create a hindu Sikh divide . Not gonna fall for this again. Been through my 'Khalistan independence' phrase ,only realise how blinded by hatred I were, ultimately turning to atheism. Sikh riots were unfortunate. But what your lot is doing is much worse

dear indian friends

i worked for a company based in wembley where literally everyone was from goa or gujarat. they all loved trump and all voted for brexit.
why is this? i wish to understand the collective mentality here, much like in .

sincerely,
anglo

because we think that trump is anti muslim, and that means he is good.
The same fellas are chimping out because a movie that shows muslims as villains and rajputs as ebin noble warriors is islamic propaganda because the rajputs end up losing in the historical story that it based on.
>muh sikhs
and you went over to the anglos willy nilly.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ej7DZXwH8

>Good thing here in Delhi , we behaved like civilised individuals

this makes sense.
it was an electronics company that i worked for. every time a big capacitor would explode and make a loud bang, someone would scream ALLAH AKBAR at the top of their lungs
was highly amusing

that sounds like a fun workplace desu.

sometimes people would play cricket in between the warehouse aisles with a makeshift bat
so much stuff would get broken but nobody cared unless the boss was in that day

yeah, that sounds like home while growing up. We were careful enough to bowl underarm while playing alley cricket.

trump's white house team are such fucking snakes

i don't like him but jesus, has any president ever had this much slander, bitching and tall tales sold to the press?

Well duh, they did colonize us. Many Sikhs had to serve the British army for livelihood But the point is , there were majority of Sikhs who fought for the sovereignty and independence of this country.

>Muh rape
>Muh pollution
Delhi is one of the best places to live in desu.

So did people from other parts of the country. One upping what was a team effort just makes you look like a typical dilliwallah, AKA an asshole.

Mumbai is better all around.
Bangalore has better job prospects
Kolkata is more affordable.

Delhi is dogshit, and it's suburbs are giant zoos that are full of tiny penised haryanvis and punjabis who overcompensate by buying big SUVs and buying their driver's license.

Indians in general are very conservative. The reason why Trump is popular here is because of him being vocal against Islam and Pakistan, having a cold stance on China, being strictly against illegal immigration and ending murica's track record of acting like world police.

Bush was similar? I don't really remember though I was young

>implying we aren't asshurt about immigration.
We jerk ourselves raw with bullshit statistics about how Indian americans run NASA and shit. Plenty of indians overstay their visas and get deported from the US as well.

I honestly don't understand Indians. Or Japanese.

different and isolated cultures.
Of course japan has been more successful in exporting it's culture to the west, just as india was largely successful in exporting it's culture to places in the middle east and africa.

Of course no one gives a shit about the latter.

>Mumbai is better.
Lmao enjoy the slums of dharvi. Delhi is far more culturally rich.
>Bangalore has better job prospects
What do you even by job prospects? It's such a broad term. Mate now you're just unnecessarily shitting.
>Kolkata is more affordable
Wrong. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_cities_by_GDP_per_capita

Besides wtf do you dr*vidian shitheads have against north indians? Literally the most narcisstic people I have seen.

>We jerk ourselves raw with bullshit statistics about how Indian americans run NASA and shit
Blame the fake news media. People here are simpletons and believe any pseudo nationalist bullshit to boost their pride, feel good and then go on with their busy lives.

>Plenty of indians overstay their visas and get deported from the US as well.
Keyword: Get deported. Ofc people wouldn't wanna leave a country as developed as murica. It's the duty of muricans to protect their own interests and deport illegals. Besides it has nothing to do with us Indians who live in India itself. We don't want illegal immigrants when we already have such a large population. Don't start whining now.
Don't worry ,neither does anyone of us

How much does the average poor indian is capable of speaking english?

we did it reddit! If i had gold for you kind stragers you'd get it lolz.

>Of course japan has been more successful in exporting it's culture to the west
Anime is not japanese culture desu , you fucking weeb
>just as india was largely successful in exporting it's culture to places in the middle east and africa
Wtf no. More like the middle east came with their shitty barbarian islamic 'culture' and invaded our lands, enslaved us , raped us, stole our inventions, destroyed buddhism and our tradition, yet we survived. When the heck did our culture even reach Africa. If anything , hindu and Buddhist culture reached SEA, Caribbeans and China.

hello my dear open bob and vagena