His fucking superpower is having a power armor

>his fucking superpower is having a power armor
>everyone in the game now has a power armor

wtf was the point then. also no ted, wtf is up with that ? how can they think more people know about this blue beetle, let alone like him more than ted. i hope dc at least does something with him in the rebirth titles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3j7bQcNm4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jaime and Ted have an ongoing that they're starring in that starts in September with the one-shot in August. Written by Giffen, drawn by Kolins.

I'm sure that rock you've been living under is comfy though.

>Ted DLC to satisfy his 2 fans
one can dream

To be honest, what exactly would Ted do? Like, I mean, he doesn't really have a lot of "special attacks." Jaime, on the other hand, can morph his suit in any way he pleases, so there's a lot of attacks he could have.

what does batman do ? ted has more high tech gadgets, has the beetle. i guess they could give some sort of armor too
i don't think it's a jaime and ted ongoing, he's going to be more of a side character, the book will focus on jaime

We've already got Green Batman on Arrow, we don't need Blue Batman.

Jaime was in Young Justice and Brave and the Bold as a regular character. Way more people know him than Ted.

It's Injustice.
We need all the Batmen.

>implying this faggot has read Jaime's original based run

But that's the problem. How will they make it so Ted doesn't play the exact same as Batman?

so what ? why does everybody feel the need to compare non-powered characters to batman. it's a fighting game. by that logic all powered charcters are just other supermen, and we should have a game where we can only choose from batman and superman

Jaime was on the main cast of Brave and the Bold and on Smallville, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the go to Blue Beetle for all the seven normies who even recognize the name.

Also, diversity quota. Also, he was heavily requested as DLC for the first game, according to Boon.

Young Justice too, as shitty as that second season was

>how can they think more people know about this blue beetle than Ted

>His original run
>Smallville
>Batman: The Brave and the Bold
>Young Justice
>Damian Wayne and the Teen Titans movie
gee

>implying the second season wasn't a godsend

Has Ted ever appeared in any adaptation? Best I can think of is the (very touching) Brave and the Bold episodes about him, was he in JLU?

I don't think he was in JLU. There was Jaime feeling down about never meeting him in Young Justice because everyone else had a mentor to go to, and the general public thought he was Ted

Is he even in the LEGO games?

He had a cameo in Young Justice

They weren't allowed to use him in JLU

It's a good ship but that season was kind of poorly plotted. Probably more mediocre than shitty but I didn't want to come across as a YJ apologist tbqh.

There were rights issues with the Blue Beetle name before BATB so he couldn't. He was going to be on Arrow but WB embargoed him so they used Ray.

Why?

I'm just happy that the new season sparked a new fervor for Bart -- lots of R34 that would not have existed otherwise.

>Arrow's Atom was supposed to be Ted Kord
This make so much fucking sense I feel dumb for not catching it sooner. And then mad for it not happening.

I assume it's Jaime in there as the BB because it's a cosmic game

Yeah, all those Kord industries trucks and then Ray

IIRC it was something dumb like a plumbing company had the rights to the name for promotional purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3j7bQcNm4Y

alright jaime appeared in more adaptations but it always was forced. he was a new character at the time appearing in cape adaptations instead of a well established character like ted

Kill the Impulse Jaime

Are you sure it isnt because he's more popular

If Blue Beetle is Guyver, then who is Baoh? Vemon?

>There's a plumbing company calling itself Blue Beetle
who thought that was a good idea?

You can say he's "forced" but it doesn't change the fact that he's significantly more well-known and was highly requested.

Jaime's masked face having a mouth has never looked right to me. Sometimes it just ends up straight-up terrifying.

a suit over a suit
a tie on top of a tie

This.
As a casual, I had learned about Jaime before the others even without seeing either of these shows. Anyone that seems to think Ted is more popular are just lying to themselves.

I'd like to

What's it called

I always thought the only blue beetle was the guy in the alien backpack suit

One google search three years later saved me from looking like a fool

>how can they think more people know about this blue beetle, let alone like him more than ted

woah, 2006, where'd you come from?

Jamie should of had Cyborgs spot on the Justice League

Just Blue Beetle, not sure what the volume number is but it's the one from 2006