ITT : We act like Native Americans

ITT : We act like Native Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o3cOH70C-0
youtube.com/watch?v=_zH9wHWMi_k
youtube.com/watch?v=WlEcaCJXRjI
youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
keloland.com/news/article/news/activists-enforce-law-in-whiteclay-or-close-beer-stores
keloland.com/news/article/news/emails-north-dakota-faced-complaints-over-sioux-image-signs
keloland.com/news/article/news/woman-wanted-for-leading-chase-with-6-year-old-son-in-car
keloland.com/news/home/general
youtube.com/watch?v=bSlX36QP_po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHER DA LISTERINE AT BRAH

We should have built that wall...

Most indians in America stole Spaniard culture and are labeled hispanic in america

hello, my name is posting feces

The White man is responsible for the destruction of our society. Spaniards came and helped us thrive with the introduction of the riding horse. As for White men they only came to take our land. The White Devils only care about what's best for them.

Thanks very much for the blankets!, white man! Surely, these will make the cold winters much more bearable. Truly, you are our greatest ally.

posting in thread before I die from one of the many diseases the white man brought with him

>spaniards
>not white

da evily whyte man
at least i get tax free beer

I am glad to celebrate our proud culture. Lets all huff computer duster out of the friendship can and drink listerine out of the peace bottle.

After that lets bitch about the white man wile living on his tax money.

How Up
*Sips Lysol

Get out, no moops allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o3cOH70C-0

WE
WUZ
MAYANS

You were hunting near my land, non-Aztec. I will now bury you up to your neck next to fire ants.

thuh FUCK you lookin' at faggot!?
*pulls out knife*
*drinks from stolen beer bottle*
*commit 95% of canadian homicides*

Heya hiya heya heya

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We should have built that wall...

If only we hadn't listened to that stupid asshole Heart Bleeds Like Big River.

Underrated

Muh Culture

I'm fucking sick of these racist mohawks. Yeah there are some Europeans here, but they make up less than 4% of our population and they are fleeing religious persecution. Yeah a few more might come but not enough to make us a minority, besides once things have calmed down in Europe they will return. Its just temporary. And I'm sick of the Apache saying that Europeans are raping and killing us, thats only a minority and beside Cherokee still rape more so its a non-issue.

People are just using fear and racism to blame the white man for all our problems. There will literally never be a native American Genocide and our land will not belong to Europeans. Its just the game of the far-right and bigoted Inuits.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zH9wHWMi_k

BRRB BRRB BRRB BRRRB. BRRRB BRRB BRRRB BRRRB BRRRB.

AAAAHAHEHHHHYYYYEEEEAHAH OOOHHEHOOOHOEOEOAOO

BRRB BRRRB BRRRRB BRRRB. BRRRB BRRRB BRRRB BRRRB

AAAEEEEYAHOOOHOAAAAYEEAAAHOWOOWOWOWOWO

BRRRB BRRRB BRRRB BRRRB

ooga booga

Don't joke about wendigo, user. We have still have those around

*chugs Listerine

youtube.com/watch?v=WlEcaCJXRjI

Where's the fuckin peyote

We don't need to build a wall to stop the gods from beyond the sea, Mr Trumpalcachat! They'll enrich our culture with the wheel and the flintlock gun! They are not here to conquer but to work with us! Aztec Empire was never great!!

Fucking whites think they own everything!

Just this week while my band was building condos on prime Vancouver real estate, some homeless white bum walked by and asked me for change!

I grabbed his coffee cup of coins as a reparation for putting my Grandpa's cousin's friend in a residential school.

those are some nice shiny beads you have there
may i trade my entire forest and 3 women for one of them ?

How many generations do they have left, before inbreeding mutations, or racial dilution wipes them out?

wonder whats worst canadas natives or Australias abos. both sniff gas and steal shit.

*hey dare cushinn wona go drink some lysol and steal some whiteboys bikes?*

Moors thinking they are white

do aussie abos murder each other and throw their women in rivers like ours do?

Still more then the whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo

Tip-tok kek fucking this

I've been reading about them recently, fascinating and terrifying. Gave me the shivers for sure.

Know much about em?

iuno or blame the government for all the missing native women even tho they were prostitutes

[skinwalks internally]

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I can't.
I haven't got a bottle of Jack Daniels or a 14 year old sister I can impregnate.

:(

I'm a follower of the witchery way. I'm making some posts. You will not learn how to summon demons or turn into a coyote if you read them.

>>/k/30926844
>>/k/30926944

Wtf I hate righties now

I sire love me some booze

now let me type in the language of my peeple

eroig ndrovzkrm goerjg thtg?
riogjr!
argerg

THE WOLBACHIA

MALE TO FEMALE

COPULATE

THE DINE

Hambubgers

>implying that wasn't an indeed meme

Kojima plz go

underrated

I'm happy America is browning.

With the difference, that we did not sell our soil to musli shitskins for booze.

>Turn in guns
>Get murdered en masse
>Obama and now Hillary want your guns

How
>Sips firewater
So you are saying
>Takes drag off of peace pipe
We ran with wolves an SHIEET!

t.opinionated teenage sioux girl

TSEH NO MORE IDLE CUSSIN

Native American death ritual i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

I am no longer Proud Wolf, my wife's sons clan have taken me in and now I go by the name, Thundercuck.

I FUCKING LOVE FIRE WATER!!!!

You fucks couldnt stop fighting with each other long enough to create anything worth while.

Yes Cries-on-camera, this will make your plight seem even worse.

>hey running coyote, these golden-haired tralier trash girls want to party. Let's drink and impregnate them
>ehn let's do it cousin!

OHHHHHHHHHh noooo i have a shit immune system therefore am dead due to disease. Not native to "USA" crossed bering strait.
/Thread. also atleast they fought vs invaders almost to ((extinction)) unlike the black slaves brought over which other blacks sold them.

The man in this video is actually not native at all goy, he is a Italian actor.

Hello, Native here. (Northeastern Abenaki, Penobscot) acting like I normally do.

*dies easily*

How?

How paleface. Nice trips.

>Pale one does not know how to act like ancestors
>My red face when he is probably not an original tribesman from the territory he now lives in
>That nature feel when he probably likes to watch his wife get spiritually bonded with a man from a different tribe.

Many moons ago, before electro-shit posting, we would walk many miles and burn buffalo shit to shitpost with firesmoke.
>Spoiled shit posting colonials

This is my gift to you...

Hey I want that back!

I'm not great at inventing and discovering things but I feel as though I'm better than niggers.

Gulps Maple Blood is right- Heart Bleeds Like Big River screwed us, speaking of building tables instead of walls.

MOH FIAH WA'AH WHI'E MAN

I know they're a superstition of Algonquin tribes- it was believed, and probably still is by some modern Algonquin peoples, that someone may turn into a wendigo if overtaken by greed or if they commit cannibalism. At which point, they of course become n emaciated starving rotting giant that eats people. And may take on animal traits.

Many anthropologists believe that the wendigo/windwalker myth served to keep the tribesmen from succumbing to greed or starvation cannibalism, which would have been serious taboos among their people because as nomads in northern forests and plains; starvation due to seasonal changes in food availability would be a common threat; not having a serious taboo against cannibalism could mean small groups would turn on each other. Faced with starving to death, the noble choices among these tribes was either accepting starving to death, or suicide.

Hitler considered them aryan.

>be in woods freeing evil spirits from by behind
>see paleskins walking
>they chant curse at me
>run to elder in village
>he not know what 'poo in loo' mean either

This is DISGUSTING I am Native American.

I live in South Dakota so you've activated my Trap Card.

>"eyyy cocky white boy"
>drive into town on injun payday
>go to walmart
>buy a bunch of frozen pizzas, cases of pop, and cartons of cigarettes
>buy malt liquor at 10 in the morning
>pass out on park benches by 3pm
>live on reservation
>strip out pipes and windows and anything else you can for more booze money
>ambush people on the highway and commit literal highway robbery (well, those who don't chamber a round when they drive on the rez like I do)
>generally be a piece of shit

Want any more injun antics?

The damn injuns out west live in worst conditions than nigras in the south. They have little houses mad out of cinder blocks. Pretty sad actually.

Then give us money

yours seem kinda fun

here it's more like:
>police gets called to a house for domestic violence
>as soon as he walk in, a proud injun shoots him in the back
>is later arrsted and questioned about his motive
>'i dont know why i did it'

fuck them

Fuck you im native and proud

Fuck you, I am 1/32 Cherokee. How dare you insult my proud heritage with this post.

>I identify as nativekin and you have triggered me

This. Feels good desu

Oh sorry. You're more Native then me so I should probably shut up

Why did he consider them Aryan?

So we act retarded?

Whites are retarded

Sounds about right. They're savages and we should have finished the fucking job.

Go back to the reservation, faggot.

This is front page news. As in, I looked up my local news site that I never visit and saw this shit on the first, front fucking page. Injuns all need to all be gassed. They're fucking subhumans.

Alcoholics:
keloland.com/news/article/news/activists-enforce-law-in-whiteclay-or-close-beer-stores

Stupid over sensitive faggots:
keloland.com/news/article/news/emails-north-dakota-faced-complaints-over-sioux-image-signs

Dumb cunt caught in a high speed chase while her 5 year old son was in the car - obviously doesn't give a shit about his well-being
keloland.com/news/article/news/woman-wanted-for-leading-chase-with-6-year-old-son-in-car

That is front page news. I didn't fucking dig. Absolute subhuman garbage.
keloland.com/news/home/general

fuck cousin we better get back to the rez

your sister looks pretty ded out here in the middle of no where

LOL whites are subhuman filth I hope you and your family have cancer watch Natives kick the SHIT out of the Mob

youtube.com/watch?v=bSlX36QP_po

Shit. If you're gonna have a native American thread, at least use a picture of a real native American.

heh, I was thinking the same thing

You know injun is offensive?