Why the fuck is no one talking about the father of the Orlando fag killer endorsing Hillary Clinton by showing up to...

Why the fuck is no one talking about the father of the Orlando fag killer endorsing Hillary Clinton by showing up to her rally?

Why does he support her? Does he know Hillary has a secret anti-gay/degeneracy agenda? If so does this change anyone's opinion on Hillary?

Bump.

Hillary is a murderer just like his son.

racist and murders are supporting trump.

They did talk about it on fox news in tampa area. Hillary for prison.

Another Sharia scholar, who raised a murderous, violent cunt, literally participates at rallies in plain view of "progressives"
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Democrats prepare to lose.

there is major CTR psyops action taking place NOW to prevent this from reaching your attention pol.

This is not a drill, this is not a photo shop. This guy fathered the Orlando killer, who took 50 lives in one night, in the name of ISIS

He was planted there to try and help hillary look good

Because it's bait for Trump. Do you think they didnt know he was there and in front of the cameras? They're trying to bait Trump into saying more shit.

and the best thing is...

It's gonna work hahaha

because there is literally ZERO breathing room for the media when Trump talks about assassinating Hillary Clinton.

There. Thats why. Trump takes up all the breathing room with his retarded batshit pants on head comments. Once Trump stops being a fucking retard we can focus on what makes Hillary a terrible person and candidate. Until then, she is golden.

Trump should have gone to Rio and watched the Olympics this week and shut the fuck up.

thanks for the update CNN, next up, why we are a pathetic broadcaster that no one watches.

Shaaaaaduuuup

Everyone is talking about it

Yeah, definitely something really fucky with the shills and this major happening. They seem to be hoping no one will notice.

But people shouldnt.

well, Hillary may have killed thousands of innocent people, endorses ISIS, gets illegal donations for her campaign and had a big email scandal but at least she isn't racist and sexist like Donald Trump!!
I'm with her

I think if it were Trump it's all we'd be hearing about 24/7, so no, I definitely think people should be talking about it.

In the big picture it's nothing. Absolutely nothing and there are so many more terrible, horrible, and awful things about Hillary Clinton that should be talked about.

It fact, you've motivated me. I'm going to stop with the racist shitposting and memeing, and really dig into the Trump generals to help Make America great Again.

shoo shoo shill.

Because the shills are busy trying to twist Donald's words about the power of the 2nd Amendment lobby into some sort of threat.

The rebellious lot at FOX are talking about it. Hannity O'rly, Gretchen, Maria Sextiromo, they are bringing it up.

I worry about them, that are holding the fort in the "mainstream" but they lack longevity now with Ailes out and all.

Omar Mateen's father supports Hillary Clinton because leftists like Hillary benefit Muslims.
>gibsmedats
>never criticize Islamic Terror
>never criticize minority criminals
>blame white people for Muslim crimes
>flood the US with more third-world Muslims

>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
You know... It's time, user

>when Trump talks about assassinating Hillary Clinton
except he never said this. The media is just spinning his words to cover for Hillary

Why wouldn't he?
Trump wants to send him backstanistan