2nd amendment was created so US citizens can fight against a tyrannical government

>2nd amendment was created so US citizens can fight against a tyrannical government
>Trump suggests maybe the 2nd amendment can be useful against tyrannical government
>"OH MY GOD LITERALLY HITLER IS CALLING FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF HRC!"

I'm screaming at the television and am probably going to have an aneurism. America is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/20/republican-senators-skipping-recess-to-block-obama/
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/09/trump-gun-owners-clinton-judges-second-amendment?CMP=fb_gu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What he said was clear, all the second amendment people need to vote for him to ensure they can keep their gun rights instead of having the supreme court overtaken by gun grabbing traitors.

He didn't say "Shoot the cunt" these faggots are overblowing it.

SHALL

more free press for trump

>I'm going to have an aneurism

Fuckin hell I hope you do

WELL REGULATED comes before SHALL but you fags won't admit it.

No he said that 2nd amendment people "can do something about Hillary" after he's lost. You clearly lack in reading comprehension.

He was asking for votes and support. The media is lying about Trump once again.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

Apologize.

>No he said that 2nd amendment people "can do something about Hillary" after he's lost. You clearly lack in reading comprehension.
Yeah voting for him.

What's going on now? Trump said something about muh guns?

ah fookin Lea- oh wait, you're fucking right

modern liberals are absolute trash

Can one of your 2nd amendment supporters shoot this piece of shit?

Jiminy willikers, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>by the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

Where do you get "vote for me" out of that shill?

Try me faggot.

Where do you get "KILL HER WITH YOUR GUNS!" out of that shit?

>America is dead.

Fuck off LEAF.

NOT

Wait that's all he fucking said?

That could mean a million different fucking things.

For one we could do like Colorado did with dudeweed and just say fuck you to the feds you can't have our guns.

>after I lose, she'll get to pick judges that will abolish gun rights. Nothing you can do about it. Well people who are gun nuts maybe can do something about it"

Yea.

>gun nuts

You tried.

>that could mean ANYTHING!!!

I know even this place is delusional enough to create that false reality.

>>Trump suggests maybe the 2nd amendment can be useful against ...
...a presidential candidate?

Is Trump really so stupid he does not realize that he is suborning murder for political expediency?

What is far more horrifying is that his fuckwitted supporters seem to love it.

What do you think he meant by "2nd amendment people can do something about it"? People who are indifferent on guns can do something about? Fucking leafs man

HERE'S WHAT HE ACTUALLY FUCKING SAID

Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the 2nd Amendment,” Trump told the crowd in Wilmington, N.C. “By the way, and if she gets to pick if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

How the fuck do libtards automatically jump to HURR THEY GON SHOOT HER?!

The 2nd amendment people can openly revolt against the government that's been proven time and time again to be AGAINST the very principles of America and the American people.

>He didn't say "Shoot the cunt"
That would be a little too obvious. Republicans usually trigger their audience with code words.

BE

DETAINED

What do you think he meant, after saying that once he's lost she can nominate whatever judges she wants and there's nothing anyone BUT PEOPLE WHO LOVE GUNS can do about it?

I guess you're a fucking libtard who doesn't see the power of guns and why the government wants to take away said power from their own citizens.

Dutch news headlining "Trump calls for use of guns against Clinton".
Fuck this shit, why is there nothing to do about media flawlessly and intentionally strawmanning the shit out of trump? They know very well what Trump meant but they'll attack him on this kind of shit interpretations anyway. Everything possibly bad Trump says will be highlighted and we hear nothing about shillary.

So you're admitting he was saying that if Clinton wins his supporters maybe should openly revolt?

At least you admit it shill. The trump camp will just deny, deflect and give excuses

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/20/republican-senators-skipping-recess-to-block-obama/

OH GEE I DON'T KNOW MAYBE THIS

Dumb fucking faggot.

America is a powerful, overgrown cancer.

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

>The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

idiot

Ain't nobody gonna use shit against a tyrannical government. The time to shoot politicians came long ago, but no shots were heard.

NFA 1934, nobody did a thing. GCA 1968, nothing. Machine gun ban of 1986, nada. AWB 1994, fuck all.

You really think American gun owners are going to use their 2nd Amendment? Life is comfortable, and so long as the government doesn't outright ban guns, things will forever be "not bad enough yet". Gun owners are a boiling frog; give it a few decades of courtroom precedents, SC interpretations, "reasonable regulations" and "common sense legislation", and gun ownership numbers will be so low that there won't be anyone left to protest an outright ban when it happens.

I realize there are those who are ready and willing to fight, but hold off because without support from the "moderate" gun owners, it's suicide. Unfortunately, they are in the extreme minority, and until (if ever) the majority first realizes that there is a problem and the 2nd Amendment is the only solution, nothing will happen.

>Now speaking to the NRA folks, who are great: when you, when you, and I tell you, so they endorsed me. They endorsed me very early. My sons are members. I’m a member. If you, we can add, I think the National Rifle Association, we can add the Second Amendment to the justices, they almost go, in a certain way, hand and hand. Now the justices are going to do things that are so important. And we have such great justices. You saw my list of eleven that have been vetted and respected and have gotten great, and they, a little bit, equate.

Yeah but why does Trump always talk like a fucking retard?

Majority of americans are normal, tho.

I think he was making a silly joke about overthrowing a tyrannical government that should have gone unnoticed but hasn't because of the medias apparent innability to keep their jimmies in place.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/09/trump-gun-owners-clinton-judges-second-amendment?CMP=fb_gu

Here's the Guardians take on it. 'Hints at an assassination'? Of all the nefarious shit Hillary has been PROVEN to have been involved in and this is something that gets blown up? The (((((media))))) bias still surprises me at times.

Let it get media attention. It is obvious that they are warping the context.

Not only are they wrong and will be proven wrong, But they are giving Trump attention. And then they themselves get a bad rap for being idiots.

Really... That's what you're going with?

He said 2nd amendment people "can do something about Hillary" by voting for him after he lost the election?

t. Increasingly desperate man for 7th time since july

>America is dead.

Don't worry. Europe is dying too.
We had a good run.

Lets just hope that civilization will rise again one day. It might be decades, centuries, who knows. But it will happen.

Yeah nah let's just go with HURR DURR DRUMPF SAID KILL CLINTON XDDD

Are you people literally retarded? Maybe I'm on Sup Forums and didn't realize.

>warping the context

By talking about a scenario AFTER Clinton is elected. You're an idiot.

>he doesn't know about the cyclical rise and fall of civilisation

We are about to enter the Dark ages son, it's going to be a while.

>Clinton proposes anti-American legislation
>you're just supposed to accept this

Kill yourself, you're a moron.

Hey a smart leaf.

when did the media decide to venerate the federal government?

>Here's the Guardians take on it. 'Hints at an assassination'? Of all the nefarious shit Hillary has been PROVEN to have been involved in and this is something that gets blown up? The (((((media))))) bias still surprises me at times.

Absolutely ridiculous.

This could mean fucking anything. From Republicans uniting to deny supreme court appointees, to the states nullifying any future federal laws effecting guns like Montana and Alaska have.

These liberals are really poking a sleeping bear fucking with our guns like this. There's more gun owners than ever before and we've been breaking sales records month after month.

>CIA kills her
>trump blamed
>democrat president
>ban guns
all according to plan

>2nd amendment people "can do something about Hillary" after he's lost
How are you interpreting this as him telling people to shoot her? Its a vague fucking statement, it can be even interpreted as people taking up the cause if Hillary wins and tries to gungrab, which she will.
God for people who bitch at others for empathy and insight you fuckers need a dose of both.

>leaf taking about what's anti American
>Sup Forums being the expert on what's unamerican

Two strikes faggot

>He said 2nd amendment people "can do something about Hillary" by voting for him after he lost the election?
To avoid letting her become the president in the first place.

Think a bit.

Would you really put it past him?

>can't even articulate what Trump "meant" because he knows exactly what Trump meant

heh, nice try kiddo

Of course it's a vague statements. That's the only type of statement trump makes, perhaps if he wasn't a mouth breathing retard and actually made detailed speeches and formed coherent thoughts he wouldn't allow people to interpret the retarded things he said this way hmm?

Man they're not going to outright ban guns. They'll limit capacity first and it's going to be death of 1000 cuts. They know gun owners are apt to go "well i've got mine" and the whole stockpiling .22lr and ar15 parts and shit during scares.

See this.

'lol you guys can't can damage control harder can you?

Yes. I'm quite confident Trump didn't actually tell people to go kill Clinton.

I honestly can't even believe we're discussing this right now.

Plenty of times throughout history has it been told that A isn't going to do anything about B only to be proven wrong.

Colorado sucks. Please stay out

>mouth breathing retard
>about a multiple times over billionaire

Every fucking thread lmao.

If Jeb Bush said 'Somebody should shoot Hillary!' And mimicked blowing her away with a shotgun, it would be complete political suicide and would result in a police investigation to some degree but it would largely be laughed off but because Trump made a (admittedly) stupid and vague joke (for the very first time u guise!!!!) it's memed across the web by kike trickery.

I might just fucking stop following this election because it's making me unnaturally angry, it's got nothing to do with me anyway but I keep getting drawn back for the bants

Fuck up ameriburger. I'm all for hating Canadians but your the one correcting the record here.

Colorado is a fucking shithole but use some reading comprehension juan and see what I meant about nullifying future federal gun laws like Montana and Alaska have.

And plenty of times in American history, specifically relating to gun rights and the 2nd Amendment, A didn't do anything about B. Why, after a century of progressive liberalization and constant erosion of gun rights without any action on the part of gun owners, would you think this trend will suddenly change? Especially since it's far less culturally appropriate to refuse to suck the federal government's cock now than it was a century ago?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

What is this meme that if you're a billionaire you're a Mensa qualified mastermind? He's clearly fucking idiotic at times, you're shill mind is certainly clouded and I don't blame you for that. But Christ, you can't get upset about people interpreting what he said against what YOU interpreted it as when he makes purposefully vague statements

Sure it may be MUH 4D chess in order to get press, but if anything has demonstrably showed that all press is NOT good press its trumps past 2 weeks.

>Free Press on Trump
>people are more aware that Hillary wants to restrict gun rights
>in the debates Trump will clarify what he meant and the media will lose trust of the people because of it
>debates will outline corruption of e-mails, DNC, Hillary's attack on the American worker

Trump will win. He always says borderline things that the media stretches his word on and when he is called out for it and is able to be broadcasted, he wins over the people.

The reason that Trump is losing ground is because he can't back up his claims because the Republican debates are over. He will gain back an advantage and hopefully get more debates on the schedule.

Hillary wants 2-3 debates and to have them on networks that will shill and give easy questions. Trump will make sure it doesn't happen.

People are just now waking up to the facts. Mark my words, right-wing revolution is coming and has been coming for a while now.

>thinking I give a fuck about what a roofucker says

You're on strike one

I know what you mean. I was following brexit almost daily for the sick bantz and I was getting pissed at Britons defending stay.

I just got back from that rally 30 minutes ago. It was completely taken out of context. He was saying that gun owners will defend their right to own guns with violence. This is the purpose of the 2nd amendment. Never codoned it, he even said that would be a "terrible day" immediately after that, but media cuts off his speech before that.

Trump is already viewed as being scared of debating Clinton. If he tries to demand who his moderators are it'll be over for him.

I hope you're right, leafbro. I just don't see any evidence for it. I had my hopes up with a potential Bernie presidency motivating people to act, but that went down the drain pretty fucking quick.

Here's some OC of Lt. Dan from rally.

Give us a run down of what happened user.

>but if anything has demonstrably showed that all press is NOT good press its trumps past 2 weeks.

Actually, we DON'T know that. All we know is that oversampling democrats and undersampling independents favors the democrat candidate.

We don't even know that the establishment rigging the polls like they said they would back during the primaries is going to help them win, since its quite possible it will make lefties decide not to vote.

Brexit was more comfy, smug bantz. The U.S. election has mostly been infuriating bantz.

Disputes over the details of debates are normal. Even silly things like temp of room are disputed.

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Whats wrong with that?

Are you one of those guys who think the government geniunely cares for all of us and we shouldn't question them or keep them in their place?

Delete your account

You know I'm just going to laugh at you everytime you bring up MUH SKEWED POLLS

Ok, but even Nate Hydrogen admitted they're skewing them, so...

oh did he?

forget the mass media, they are among the most dishonest people you can find and so easy to manipulate via vague borderline statements. just more press & marketing for free.

ENJOY & EMBRACE THE HEAT
NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Debating over the silly things like room temp is not the same as threatening not to do them because of the dates set by a non-partisan group

>inb4 dick Morris shill

Trump talked about SCOTUS and HRC nominees. Said that if SCOTUS took rights away we wouldn't have a recourse. Then said "well maybe 2nd amend people will" then said "that will be a horrible day."

As soon as he said it, I knew that's what they would focus on.

Our local media literally only showed pictures of 15 protestors and ignored the line that was over a mile long to get in. Place was filled to capacity and still had to turn away hundreds of people.

I showed up an hour before the doors opened and still got a shit seat.

>HRC has killed 47 people in her life time
>Trump says that if Hillary wins and tries to become a dictatress that gun owners can use their rights to protect themselves and America.
>the second one is horrifying

Doesn't matter what he said.
The press will write whatever they want.

Seems like an extreme reaction for a Canuck? Why do you care? You should make like your flag and leave

>implying any red blooded american wouldnt vote for a man advocating taking out his rival