Yes quite difficult
Not very well

Other urls found in this thread:

kotchan.org/chat/int
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flag
I think first world cunts are pretty even there except usa maybe
Way to good

Young people are generally thin or fit, then after 30-40 they all bloatmaxxx.

flag
not at all
make fun of them behind their backs

it's literally the same losing weight everywhere

Depends on the country and its diet

>how do people treat fat people there?
define fat
but to awnser your question
flag
not really, i was fat and lost weight by walking everyday for a couple months
not a problem unless you're a cunt about it.

>Not being a skellington

fag
same as everywhere else
sometimes beaten to death but it's usually just 1 daily whipping/extra kilogram

Flag
Easy
We clearly state that they are not healthy, and should try to change it instead of whining on a Bolivian tarantula wresting forum.

just buy more fresh food lmao

Norway

Fucking impossible, because we have both shitty climate and shitty food culture, so the conditions for exercise and diet are abysmal.

I wish we were forced on a trip to the Mediterranean to jog away all the fat and eat salads in the sun, denied citizenship until we're essentially back to ideal weight.

Dont you have gyms

No. Very few fat people around here. What's funny is that our diet is basically an overload of carbs.

But I think the only fat people are those who have genuine medical conditions.

climate affects metabolism

only good thing is during winter can wear a baggy coat

You have money to pay for good gyms and good food ffs

No money can import climate that doesn't force me to wear all these layers of shitty clothes for all sorts of imhumane non-sunny weather, and no money can buy premium fruit and vegetables here because the ripening process for stuff brought to this depressing wasteland is different and vastly inferior.

instead of wearing your meme goggles you should have just eaten a bit less

m8 if my fruit gets imported from all over the fucking world you have no excuse

Not being fat is easy, not being skinnyfat is the fucked up part, and skinnyfat people are almost as hated as fat people

You hit a plateau that gets too hard to pass, I've lost a lot of weight, but just can't lose anymore

don't kid yourself, we all know rromani-ans are malnourished, there's no such thing as a fat rromani-an

flag

no. anyone who says so is a moron.

Fat people make up the majority of Canadians, but basically anyone fatter than you is considered a disgusting slob. I have zero respect for fat people.

Fuck you normie piece of shit

Scotland
Lots of fatty food everywhere but also possible to buy healthy raw ingredients but it can be expensive.
Never witnessed "fat shaming" and I don't bring up people's weight in conversation. But I think fat fucks are disgusting to look at and a drain on the already strained NHS. How is it hard to stop eating treats/sugar regularly, reduce food intake and to move around more? I have no sympathy for fat people.
Why not hill/mountain walking/climbing?
The cold makes you work harder because you don't overheat and don't want to stop because you will get cold.

In canada being a normie means having a BMI over 25 (does not include /fit/folk who often have inflated BMI's due to muscle mass)

It's hard to lose weight okay? Not everyone is born equal to you chad

think the point was that you can buy fruits and vegetables, but they tend to be lower quality, there's a big difference between fruit here and an hour away in america, we get smaller less ripe fruit than them and pay way more

don't know if it's because it ships better or if we just get the shitty stuff in general, but a lot of fruit is ready to eat in the store there and here you have to keep it in a paper bag to ripen

that sounds like distribution problems, an hours drive is nothing

kotchan.org/chat/int

>cunt
The Great Wh*te North

>weight
You're retarded if you don't understand how to lose weight. Go take a 6th grade class on thermodynamics. It's simple energy in and energy out.
>but muh metabolismz an muh climut
If you're eating at a -500 cal deficit and not losing 1lb a week, your counting is wrong somewhere. However, instead of trying to find out where, you can simply subtract another 250 and repeat until you are losing 1lb a week. If you're losing 1lb a week, your body is eating at a -500 deficit. 1lb of fat is 3500 calories. This way you can "count" even if you're absolutely retarded and can't do so. If you are losing 1lb a week, you're eating at -500. It's that simple. If you're a super fatty, you can even eat at -1000 and lose 2lb a week. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky to find foods that will keep you full while losing weight.

>treatment
everyone is too polite to call out fatties but they treat them with less respect so they say it without saying it

Spain
No
Well

Flag
No
Unfortunately not poorly enough

>climate affects metabolism
Unless you spend most of your day shirtless outside, the amount of calories spent on homeostasis is negligible.
>pic related, it's you

Flag
People aren't fat here

>just eat less and lose weight bro lol

You sound like a woman.

Read this. Most of what he said is true.
>>/fit/17018018

you need to post three ">"

how exactly losing weight could be difficult in certain countries? don't blame the country for your lack of strong will and put down that twinkie

That is objectively true

Normies really have taken over huh

>im a special snowflake that is above the laws of thermodynamics

Eat less faggot

Back to r eddit normal

/fit/ is populated by people who started out as spooky skeletons or fatsos and worked their way out of hell, I'm one of these. You're using ad hominem to distract yourself from the fact that you're a lazy faggot.
Is it working?

Stop being a loser and take responsibility for yourself.

This is not how it works you dumb Sloth.

Fuck off normies it's not as easy as eating less for some of us. Ever heard of leptin or it being impossible to lose fatcells?

Was that a self-observation you made while chowing down a McDonalds burger?

Answer me. Do you think you are above the laws of thermodynamics? If so, go tell NASA and they will give you a billion dollars because you just created energy out of nowhere. You can solve the entire world's energy problem with your fat.

You can only shrink fatcells it's a fact

Which will make you not fat. It's a fact.

is your brain made of fat too, then

Yea but it'll be easy to gain back

Yeah but it is literally impossible to become fat on a clean diet. Which you will be already used to and familiar with by the time you lost enough weight. Good luck eating 18 bowls of oatmeal and getting fat.

flag
Not bad. The diet contains lot of fat and no one follows a fitness regime unless asked to do so by doctors

Is fatness associated with wealth in India?
In some rural areas of the Arab world it is and as such it's considered prestigious

No. Wealth is associated with the gold ornaments you wear, so people wear a fuckton of it on special occasions

It may be hard, but really it's quite simple.

>calories in < calories out

Just stop eating for a couple of weeks. Fastest and cheapest way to lose weight if you're fat, as your body will go into ketosis and burn fat instead of mostly carbs. Have lost 25 pounds so far with 7-day fasts.

the acids in your stomach will rupture the walls, if you suddenly stop ur intake.

>what is water

Eesti
No
Fat people should be executed

based

Flag
Not really
Not very well either