IS TRUMP STUMPED JUST LIKE BUSH 2000???

Why is nobody talking about the polling similarities with year 2000?

>Two term Demofag President.
>Unpopular shadow successor running on Dem side.
>Republican candidate seen as dumb who leftists hate.

As we all know, President Gore had a +10 lead that summer, and went on to win a massive landslide. The race tightened after Labor Day, but Bush was so far behind he never really managed to --

Wow, this graph looks really familiar.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wyp73/clinton_aid_huma_abedin_had_access_to_clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

Bump, don't let the #Trumpdone shills bury this.

why do polls go back and forth so fucking much, seriously make up your mind already about who you want to vote for you dumb fucks. it basically proves how dumb people are and how the media can completely program their mind.

The difference is that Bush had the republican establishment on his side to rig Florida for him while Trump can't stop stumping himself and turning the establishment towards Clinton

A lot of people literally vote for a change of scenery, see Canada 2015.

Most people are retarded. More at 11.

0.02 cents has not been deposited into your account
spam is not allowed, please contact a supervisor for posting rehabilitation education

That is a difference, but so far the polls have no diverged from the 2000 pattern. We'll see what happens come Labor Day.

It doesn't really reflect a change in opinion, just a change in what people perceive to be views that they can express with confidence without society appearing to disagree

You do understand demographics are way different now, right?

Exactly. So Trump should be down even further and Hillary's lead even wider if people were voting strictly by race.

So far, the polls are eerily similar.

Certainly seems like it, OP. Thanks for taking a break from sucking dick to correct the record

Interesting...

>racist
KeK

Aside from the fact that trump has only barely shortly polled higher than clinton twice while your image shows bush clearly in the lead most of the time
Trump has fucked everything up, hillary will be the next president

Admit that you fucked up.

>As we all know, President Gore had a +10 lead that summer, and went on to win a massive landslide. The race tightened after Labor Day, but Bush was so far behind he never really managed to --

What? Didn't Bush win?

congratulations, you found the point

No, you see, that was an alternate reality imagined by the radical right. Truth is, Gore's lead was so insurmountable, Bush lost in a landslide, just like Trump is about to do.

The polls are completely inflexible this early in the race. I've heard it from dozens of shills here, so it has to be true.

(I'm being sarcastic here. My whole point is that the 2016 polling this summer looks eerily similar to 2000. Yet no one brings up 2000 polling when the Hillary shills scream that Trump is done. I don't get it unless that election was so long ago people are just ignorant of the pattern).

>grasping for the emergency straws

Yep, Donald Trump is EXACTLY like the fuckwit who's worried he'll be the "last Republican president" (in his own words). Surely the outcome, in a race where people are *just* as polarized, will be just like in 2000.

This amount of delusion is practically Bernie-esque m80, good thing you weren't duped into donating a shitload too (I hope).

Except Bush was an excellent campaigner, while Trump is terrible at it.

hillary email scandal habbening

upvote to uncuck reddit

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wyp73/clinton_aid_huma_abedin_had_access_to_clinton/

But Bush started the race ahead and Gore won the popular vote in the end anyway.

What crime did he commit?

OP's graph seems to sage
Every reply to OP should also sage

oh fug :DDDDDD

Didn't bush make his little bro Yeb rig the election in Florida though?

oh fug :DDDDDD

Hey CTR friend! How can I get some of that CTR money?

Yes, but Bush wasn't a complete buffoon on the campaign trail and he didn't turn away entire groups of voters like Trump has.

wow, when did spurdo got cancer?

Trump is exponentially more of a mess than Bush ever was