youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE
youtube.com/watch?v=OHGYEIdPQqA
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290725-georgia-poll-clinton-leads-by-7-points
youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
youtube.com/watch?v=L4grXyM_IUk
townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
vox.com/2016/8/9/12415644/donald-trump-second-amendment-joke
youtube.com/watch?v=3sSUpKqMScw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ab7hs5pBWvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sqe-ncyMgGI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjc-50CVgkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470778720118.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HFcSoq_vHJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=McTP_k0kqR0
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
northjersey.com/news/crime-and-courts/man-with-trump-shirt-attacked-with-crowbar-in-bloomfield-police-say-1.1642025
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/trump-voter-shot-after-political-debate-spurs-shooting/
boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/06/donald-trump-sign-vandalism-andover-susan-bryant/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement-on-dishonest-media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP OUT

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

AWOO~

someone fill me in on today's events
what's this about Trump telling people to kill shillary?

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE LADS. I CANT. HE FUCKING DESTROYED HIS CAMPAIGN TODAY. AFTER THAT COMMENTS ABOUT KHANS FAMILY I THOUGHT THAT HE FINALLY LEARNED, BUT HE DIDN'T.

AFTER EUROPE, USA WILL BE KEKED TOO. THE ONLY HOPE OF THE WEST AND THE WORLD REVEALED HIMSELF AS CLINTON PLANT.

AWOOO~

2ND AMENDMENT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE

>>>/OUT/
>>>/OUT/
>>>/OUT/

Demoralized Trump fags FUCK OFF!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OHGYEIdPQqA

Everyone crying about "muh rigged polls!" needs to watch this

How much do they pay you to make these threads all day?

Nice copypasta.

Are you guys tired of winning yet?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290725-georgia-poll-clinton-leads-by-7-points

>Watch Trump rally
>Chuckle at an offhand Trump comment
>Couple hours pass
>Media has finally found the comment they can freak out about
>All coverage is now about that comment that anyone listening thought nothing of initially
This shit happens every time

MOVEMENT!

I fully believe you just happened to get to this new thread this early and are ignorant.

Dropping OC again...

Linking Trump and Patton possible reincarnation case.

Praise Kek.

We're losing. It's retarded to continue making excuses for Trump's idiotic comments. The Orlando terrorist's dad was literally invited to a Hillary rally and stood right behind her. Instead of hitting the cunt on that, he does this shit.

>have to explain another Trump comment to my family.
Damn you media spinning everything he says

UP NEXT

Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 8/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98

-Repost x2!-

You know, I know all of the shilling gets us down around here, I know being discriminated against for our support gets us down in real life too, I know it's hard to keep up the fight sometimes. I just want to remind everyone, we are winning, you are NOT alone!

The polls are being shown out as bought for:
>breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
youtube.com/watch?v=L4grXyM_IUk

The criminal behavior of the Clintons' and their foundation is becoming freely available public knowledge against their will:
>townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Our opponent's health is cracking under the stress to the point of collapse:
>naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

And now we know that Trump isn't going to stand for Shitllary's shenanigans at all, and already BTFO of her shills' rushed arguments:
>vox.com/2016/8/9/12415644/donald-trump-second-amendment-joke
youtube.com/watch?v=3sSUpKqMScw
→ (thank you)

Just want everyone to think for a minute before you let this kind of BS effect you.
The PC thought polices' time is over.
It's our time now.

all my life i looked at them like fools. THEY LOOKED AT ME WITH BLURRED VISION. they look at donald j trump the same way. i have clear vision though. doctor smith admires my vision. DONT DO WHAT DONALD J TRUMP SAYS. you can vote for him if you like but DO NOT DO WHAT DONALD J TRUMP SAYS. he is a disturbance to the nigger if we let him be. the muslims HAVE THEIR EYE OUT for him. 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS. that's 3.2 billion eyes for anyone keeping score at home.

WHERE WERE YOU ON 8/9/2016
THE DAY TRUMP ENDED HIS CAMPAIGN???

>Its over

> "Has to withdraw"

>Its over

> "Has to withdraw"

>Its over

> "Has to withdraw"

>Its over

> "Has to withdraw"

MAGA on Trump General.

All he said was that Second Amendment people support him. Which they do. And now suddenly he's calling a hit on Hillary.

Is Sup Forums losing its identity?

Guys

In what states are the 2nd amendment most popular?

Trump is fucking 5D chess. The (((media))) is asking why Trump didn't mention anything about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally. They're talking about it because Trump isn't talking about it. Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ab7hs5pBWvQ

Trump on Maria this morning put it in the next op you piece of Muslim shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sqe-ncyMgGI

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjc-50CVgkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g

CUT MY LIFE INTO FECES

Thanks for the support, bump and idea.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470778720118.webm

Rally streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98 RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=HFcSoq_vHJ8 DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=McTP_k0kqR0 ENG

True...

The second he said that I immediately thought, "Well the media is going to say Trump is advocating assassinating Clinton." Lo and behold..

You know drumpf doesn't even live in the Trump Tower? Hasn't for years, too expensive for him. Instead he lives in a New York basement apartment in Harlem... his "underground bungalow" as he calls it. Of course his family is too embarrassed to let out this fact... they're really ashamed of his lunacy. And his diet? Not the healthiest either. The man has taken a liking to Wal Mart microwave burgers and Hungry Man meals... and he doesn't buy 'em fresh either, he just dumpster dives for them. As for his supposed "leadership" at the Trump Organization... nah, he lets his wife and kids do all the hard decisions. And his personal hygiene? It's actually pretty appalling... no wonder his hair looks like a rat's nest. He really is starting to seem like some unemployed crazy guy the more I learn about him... how the hell is this guy a billionaire? He's lucky his PR team has managed to keep this stuff on the downlow... AmeriKKKa, everyone!

>84741323
>84741377
>84741595

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

woll smoth btfo on fox
muh sides

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

still butthurt about the free t-shirt i see

>Looks back to last monday
>WHERE WERE YOU ON 8/1/16 WHEN TRUMP ATTACKED A GOLD STAR FAMILY AND DESTROYED HIS CAMPAIGN
>fast-forward to today
>OH MY GOD IT'S OVER HE CALLED FOR HILLARY ASSASSINATION
Does it ever end with these faggots?
pic related.

wrap it up trumpailures, it's over

Trump has the best words:

>Now speaking to the NRA folks, who are great: when you, when you, and I tell you, so they endorsed me. They endorsed me very early. My sons are members. I’m a member. If you, we can add, I think the National Rifle Association, we can add the Second Amendment to the justices, they almost go, in a certain way, hand and hand. Now the justices are going to do things that are so important. And we have such great justices. You saw my list of eleven that have been vetted and respected and have gotten great, and they, a little bit, equate.

Your candidate is a mess.

Repostan

Learn to ignore shilling

9 times out of 10 you can tell if it's a shill post in the first sentence. Just stop reading if it looks like a shillpost, and never give them (you)s.

Trump will not win or lose based on manufactured scandals and (((polls)))

He will win or lose based on three factors:

1) Hillary facing the music and going to all three debates as she agreed (i.e. not weaseling out of them), which will destroy her even worse than iYeb!

2) Potential new Hillary scandals, which are all serious (unlike fake Trump scandals) and actually impact voters long-term, and do not fade at the end of a 5-day news-cycle (unlike fake Trump scandals)

3) Whether or not (((they))) can get away with rigging Hillary into office or not (this will depend on how much of a margin Trump wins by, if it's too large to rig away, and how much monitoring he arranges for, and how much legal action he prepares for in the event of a rigged outcome)

This is literally it. Not the Khans. Not Babbygate. Not third-party mormons. Not HuffPo. Not Nate Pyrite. The three things listed above.

Continued terrorist attacks in America/Europe will increase his credibility between now and November; as he continues to refine, clarify, and specify concrete policy positions (towards which the economic speech yesterday was a major step), this will also increase his credibility.

Neither of those gradual factors will be as important as the big three. Between the RNC and the first debate, there is likely to be no effect of lasting import on either candidate's chances of winning. At this point, it is a toss-up, and that only because of the media and political establishment's furious storm of shilling (Hillary would still be trailing Trump by 7 points were it not for this)

Yep. It's hard to even mentally keep track of the spins now. If people would just take the simple effort to watch what Trump said most of the time it would be easier, but nope just trust the same news agency that has failed to report accurately since existence

No, Sup Forums is, was, and always will be a Jeb board

Jebheads stand up!

"Clinton will vote for officials, etc. There will be nothing you can do about it. Maybe the 2nd amendment people can."

Something along the lines of that

@84741323
You are just a fanatic bigot who hates Trump for hates sake. I urge you to find some love in your life and repent your hateful ways.

WHERE'S THE PLANE DONALD

>The (((media))) is asking why Trump didn't mention anything about the Orlando shooter's father being at her rally
Wait, they are? Because that's fucking retarded if they are.

Any site with live updates on Paul Ryan's results

He's totally suitable, I've always wanted to see a modern day Andrew Jackson. Finally, someone who isn't takin' shit from anyone again.

the GAYvolution is here

Hillary and the media have been baiting people to try and kill Trump the entire time. Some dumb brit even tried for fuck sake.

>we

Fug off shill

>youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
Dude.

I just don't know if I'm going to be here. The campaign will spring this video, and dozens like it on Hitllary.

Take over OP. And deal with this guy:

Tsk tsk. All this over a t-shirt.

Reminder that all the talk about Trump inciting violence is too distract from the multiple cases of Clintonites actually trying to murder Trump supporters

> northjersey.com/news/crime-and-courts/man-with-trump-shirt-attacked-with-crowbar-in-bloomfield-police-say-1.1642025

> pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/trump-voter-shot-after-political-debate-spurs-shooting/

> boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/06/donald-trump-sign-vandalism-andover-susan-bryant/

Pic is a girl in California who got pepper sprayed and punched in the face while she and her mother walked home from a Trump rally

Sorry, but I gotta filter the flag.

>t. increasingly nervous notorious Armenian genocide-denier

>Jenk Hunger

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMB FUCK

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Shillary with a cane until she shits herself and dies.

He really is the Second Coming of Old Hickory

CNN just talked about how he was there, Clinton Foundation (DIDNT) invite him, Trump didn't mention anything. Then went right into the "threat"

WEW

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

SHE'S SICK, FOLKS. THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER.

>one chance at stealing a gun from a cop and getting a headshot in .5 seconds
>born British
He never had a chance

All of them. Even the rural parts of NY and Commiefornia.

How do I stop the shills getting to me?

Dumb people are always okay with the rights of people they don't like being taken away. When it's their own rights being taken away suddenly do they realize that's a bad thing.

are liberals the most assblasted of all cry babies? he said nothing and they scream bloody murder? i seriously hate these people

you'd be wrong

The real annoying thing is getting so used to it you can predict the shilling. Often shill post on here come before the media started, meaning they are just the more rapid form of MSM bullshit. A shill posts at this point are basically the early version of headlines

Not surprising. Commiefornia is a hellhole. I hope the fault cracks and swallows the whole damn state. It'd prove to me the existence of a loving and just God

I agree. Jesus let us down.

here's your fucking (you) you fucking shill fuck, this makes me support him even more than before. Truth is hard to swallow

>le shill meme
Keep posting that after each of his fuckups, it'll do a lot of good

Swing states it is popular in:

Virginia
Ohio
Florida
North Carolina
New Hampshiere
Nevada
Pennsylvania

It's a big part of what keeps these states as swing states in the first place

The 2A is only unpopular in completely liberal controlled hellholes like commiefornia and Jew York

will this be the first 50-state electoral sweep? can't believe trump set himself up to lose so hard but it's fucking funny

No, Saudi Arabia is our.. second Greatest Ally! We need their bases!

Clinton is a champion of gay rights, ever since she stopped being opposed to them and voting against them sometime after 2008. Pay no attention to the dead bodies behind the curtain!

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement-on-dishonest-media

Not sure if this was posted in a prior thread.

sauce

Logging off the internet works for me

THIS

lmao that image describes this entire shitshow of a website right now.
10/10

This shit barely got any coverage.

Think about literally every time they've been wrong before.