Name one substance more redpilled than this one

Protip: You cant

Seriously senpai, have you ever listened one of the homeless guys just speaking their mind when it comes to politics?
They say almost the exact same thing an average Sup Forums user says.
Im even willing to bet my money on 30% of Sup Forums uses crystal meth almost daily, there is no other way they can spend so much time investigating and coming up with fucked up theories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHW940xrwas&feature=youtu.be&t=756
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exhibit A?

exhibit B is mark cohen's tolerance for europeans lol.

Why is crystal meth so popular?

I used to take Adderall every day in high school and college, and it's basically the same thing. You fucking feel like superman when you're buzzed on amphetamines.

Are sales down or something, Pablo? The cartels are now viraling their shit?

>Seriously senpai, have you ever listened one of the homeless guys just speaking their mind when it comes to politics?
>They say almost the exact same thing an average Sup Forums user says.
that's true, except they tend to talk a lot more about god

Crack-everyday-use can be substained for less than one year without serious brain damages.

Trust me - I'm a dealer.

That was good OP here's tour you in return

>tfw when the (((media))) keeps telling us how meth is bad
>legal amphetamines are a lot by people in high tier Universities and high paid professions

Amphetamines are the red pill and weed is the blue pill?

I was talking about you Ahmed, for fucks sake lay down the pipe kek
Nope, I was just wondering since the average Sup Forumsack acts like the bong sperglord that posted
above.

I have two theories. Cocaine reverses one's sexual-orientation. And meth no matter your preferences just puts lead in your penicil. Something about meth just goes directly to the gooch and it makes you feel like you have a 12 foot Donger. You can cum practically with a halfie that to you high, looks and feels like the best shit ever. And it's not like garbage orgasms that are "similar" in the former and not latter regards that you find with E or whiskey. But it will fuck you up and it's degenerate so I quit it

youtube.com/watch?v=lHW940xrwas&feature=youtu.be&t=756

12:36

The point of your post is? He's in Mexico, I don't see why your having a bitchfest over the flag Ahmed.

Modafinil.

I live in New England, we barely have meth over here. Everyones doing pills or heroin

This, I'm fairly deep in the new england drug scene and I've never even seen meth.

Thats exactly what im wondering.
Does it speed up your mind so much that you uncover the plot of the elite bankers?

I had a coke(likely cut with a lot of meth) phase when I was 21

My life changed immeasurably for the better once I started doing it. I only stopped because I got a gf and settled down in general, but it triggered a massive shift in my mindset. that is when I went from bluepill to redpill.

That's a lot of fucking meth. Fuck off, you're giving me cravings.

I've never taken any illegal substances other than weed, mainly because the people you have to deal with to acquire harder shit are fucking terrifying, I also am unlikely to be able to get in contact with these types anymore as I cut off ties with most of my degenerate acquaintances a while back
I guess I'm kind of interested to try some amphetamines one day, but I'm moving out of the city soon so it'll likely never happen
And that stuff will never be legal because the government is my mummy