Hulk Gladiator Armor from Thor: Ragnarok

BASED MARVEL, THOR IS SAVED, 10/10 WEAPON

Pretty neat, desu.

So if the Earth scenes are not gonna be about rallying Banner/Hulk for help, what are they gonna be about?

but isn't hulk CGI?

What's the big round thing?

>what are they gonna be about?
it was revealed a while ago they're about wacky homeless man Odin

A hammer seen from the top.

Not if he de-hulks or takes it off. Then they can have it as a prop. Also, they had ultron bots as promotion props two years ago.

>What's the big round thing?
Warhammer, you are looking at it from the top down.

A shname they never stuck with it

I meant the melted iron man bot corpse thing. That one was from 3 years ago or something.

Oh the First Ultron from the party? That one was cool

One year later I'm just glad Whedon didn't completely ruin the MCU, but only fucked up enough so that he was out before he did.

I really hope this is an unfinished product because that armor and axe need a lot of paint job to make it look cool, right now it looks like one of those tabletop figures you buy and paint at home.

>YWN be mark ruffalo
>never get paid to start wearing giant hulk hands and pretending to smash stuff while screaming really hard

Nigga please, they have them just as a reference for the CGI, they're going to end up all green

I don't like the Thor movies at all.

Why did they get Based Waititi for the third one? Now I'm obliged to see it opening night.

I guess third time is the charm for the Thor movies...

yeah but those are promotional props to show in cons and stuff like that, they can't just go showing that half assed styrofoam axe and expect people to say "hey yeah, that looks cool I guess"

The first one was serviceable given the budget and lack of recognition/brand to go full wacky.

The second was had to have had production hell - changed director, lots of discarded concept art.

I don't think it's an approach problem or a lack of adaptability of the material, I just think they were unlucky.

MCU Phase 3 is riddled with my favourite directors, and even DC is looking good besides Snyder. I'm pretty hype for the next 3 or 4 years.

Yup, Thor was a fun film, the second one is sadly my least favorite property of all the MCU, it had great designs and aestethics, but the story was so bare and the villain was sadly wasted as all hell. Loki was the saving grace of that movie in my opinion.

I have much more faith in Ragnarok because of various reasons:

1. Kevin Feigie have stated its the Winter Soldier of the Thor movies.

2. Waitit is the director and he is given much free reign, which is always good at Marvel studios since movies where the directors had least control were always the lacking ones (Iron man 2 and Thor The dark world comes to mind)

3. The casting and the fact that Marvel studios can risk some shit now that they are more independant studio since the fallout last year.

>DC is looking good besides the guy thats literally overseeing and actually creating the stories for all these characters
lol

1st Iron Man was best
2nd Cap was best (though debatable)
3rd Thor?

I doubt they can top Civil War, even if TWS was better