HOLY SHIT, FUCK THAT

>Donald Trump appears to encourage gun-rights advocates to shoot Hillary Clinton

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-appears-encourage-gun-rights-advocates-shoot-hillary-article-1.2744550

rollingstone.com/politics/news/donald-trump-hints-at-hillary-clinton-assassination-w433591

politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-clinton-second-amendment-judges-guns-226833

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-clinton-shoot_us_57aa2f6de4b0ba7ed23dd652

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-slammed-for-comments-about-clinton-second-amendment/2016/08/09/022a6a86-5e74-11e6-84c1-6d27287896b5_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-second-amendment/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-slammed-comments-clinton-amendment-41249034
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/09/donald-trump-stop-hillary-clinton-with-2nd-amendment.html
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37029170
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords
czechjournal.cz/rid-pm-czech-president-zeman-gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
youtu.be/hf2STe6Cb-g?t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's over

So it looks like trump has Aspergers syndrome. No wonder he's so popular on Sup Forums!

Good, he already had at attempt on him from the left. Time for political payback.

Divided States of America when?

Are peole really this retarded? He was implying that 2nd ammendment supporters will vote against her and her supreme court justice picks, since they will be anti 2nd ammendment. To think he was advocating assassination is a mixture of stupidity and extreme paranoia. What the fuck is wrong with everyone. He should have clarified himself, seeing as how the media will twost anything he says to make it sound evil.

trump? fuck you>>

In a similar turn of events, OP, I encourage you to kys

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

>huffingpaint post

did we forget the Clinton Clan regularly has people assassinated?

how is killing two senile parasites worse than killing 50+ honest workers and journalists

fucking Canadian shills

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

do you know any normies irl that have been baffled by the absurd amount of Media spin/bias

I live in california, so yes.

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-second-amendment/

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-slammed-comments-clinton-amendment-41249034

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/09/donald-trump-stop-hillary-clinton-with-2nd-amendment.html

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37029170

>A FUCKING LEAF
I'm gonna need to make a god damn image at this point or I'm gonna get a repetitive motion injury

I don't understand what the problem is? This is the exact reason the second amendment exists

Another day, another vague Trump remark intentionally misinterpreted by the scummy media.

Another hour another leaf shill

numedia, they can't help being retarded

Fuck off you shill, I see your fucking post so damn much it's like playing fucking snap.

i'm actually disappointed we haven't had a real assassination attempt since reagan

what gives?

Reality reversal.

They want us to believe all things false. They want to accuse their enemies of the follys which they have committed

Hallmarks of sociopathy

Trump is fucking fearless. While all of Sup Forums is losing their shit because Trump is under fire these days. What does Trump do? Settle down, talk nice? Be "Presidential"? No! The motherfucker leans into it and keeps bringing the bants.

He never implied Hillary would be assassinated. He implied that the people who support the second amendment in government and the populace would prevent Hillary from nominating judges that would remove it.

The second amendment is there so the the people could create violent revolution if needed, and we're honestly getting pretty close to that point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords

all he has to do is say : just kidding faggots :)

American society in general has simply become far less militarized and violent.

I advocate shooting her too.

Secret Service is like the one government agency that isn't 100% shit at their jobs.

Over the last months I read dozens of democrats who hoped he would get assassinated if elected.
Suddently when it's Hillary, it's bad.

This

Gun-rights advocates? What happened to psychotic baby-killing NRA stooges?

I thought libs loved stuff like this?

What are the odds that unrelated media groups across the country start memeing the same bullshit lie in less than hour after Trump made his remarks? Is this another coincidence or more proof of collusion?

>American society in general is a bunch of fucking pussies

He neither 'encouraged' anyone, nor did he say anything about 'shooting' anyone. You CTR shills really are a pathetic bunch.

To be fair, she has fomented catastrophic conflict in multiple countries and likely had a hand in several politically-motivated assassinations of whistleblowers and other people who could have impeded her career.

mexicans rise up!!! read this:

Only a far right fascist like Drumpf would threaten a politician's life!

So what? He's right, if the people's right are in danger - that's exactly what they should do - that's why the 2nd amendment even exists in the first place. What the fuck is everyone crying about? That's what the founding fathers intended - oppressive governments taking away citizen right should be toppled.

>a literal who of literal no importance
wow so scandalous, such militant culture, really scaring the government and challenging tyranny there :^)

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
CTR everyone

>I can interpret anything involving a gun owner to mean an assassination

Basically liberals just inserting their own words into his mouth. He never said that or meant it, people are retarded.

Trump puts down a small bounty of a million dollars on the torture and killing of Hillary Clinton, strangles three babies with one hand while making statement.

All of my kek.

>said "you second amendment people, maybe there is"
>liberals assmad
>2A literally about using weapons to stop oppressive governments.
>what is tyranny

Canadian poster, aka, Correct the arecord faggot with a VpN and 4chins pass. Kill yourselves you fucking niggers.

You're actually more in-tone with the mindset and values of the United States than any American citizen you'll ever meet.

This is how toxic our country has become. The actual values and mindset of our country is now unthinkable and abhorrent to the modern American.

kek our prez said something similar. "if you want to get rid of goverment you need election or VZ58"

naming a ship after her is a proper kick in the teeth, huh

czechjournal.cz/rid-pm-czech-president-zeman-gun/

Even the Finnish media is writing about this.

>Earlier today
>Trump rally coming up on TV
>"Hmm, I wonder what he'll say this time to stump himself"
>He stumps himself again

Whether he implied it or not, that's all everyone will be talking about for the next 3-4 days. Every single time he opens his mouth he fucks up terribly.

>he is a good boi, I dindu nuffin

Trump isn't perfect

>Donald Trump appears to encourage gun-rights advocates to vote against Hillary Clinton
FTFY

Only when right wingers are in power.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

secret service is pretty dank imo

TRUMP FUCKING LOST LEAF. I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SHITPOST BUT WHAT IS THE POINT? EVERYONE KNOW THAT HE LOST THE ELECTION, THIS SHIT WILL JUST FINISH HIM.

ONLY PEOPLE ON Sup Forums ARE THE ONE IN DELUSION THAT HE IS PLAYING 420D UNDERWATER CHESS.

I seriously need to download that Sup Forums filter, I can't believe how toxic Canadians are. It's like Trudeau is putting some shit into your water, so you all become just as insane and degenerate as he and his movement is.

EVERYONE KNOWS*

HILLARY CLINTON USED THE WORD ASSASSINATE, PICKED A STATE AND MONTH WHEN TALKING ABOUT OBAMA IN 2008 ELECTION
THIS IS 11 DIMENSION MORROWIND

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

LMAO THESE DUBS ARE FOLLOWING ME TODAY. THANK YOU KEK.

Hillary and her kike friends are playing 6,000,000 dimensional hypergalactic Kerplunk.

How can Trump even compete?

The entire point of the second amendment was to overthrow tyrants and replace a corrupt regime with a just one and check their powers. Hm maybe Trump has actually read the Constitution!

HOLY SHIT AGAIN! THANK YOU KEK!

Yeah some dude in Berkeley had a false rape accusation, there were posters of his face posted around campus when in reality he just finger banged a drunk girl at a party. Gay as fuck.

>think this is an onion article
>no way this can be real
>it's real

You guys said I was crazy about the Clinton Trump plant thing.

Then why are you the one acting hysterical and out of control here?

>gun owners normally vote Democrat
Of course! Everyone knows the Republican party is desperately in need of those NRA votes!

confirmed

its all over

i am now #artilleryforhillary

More work for Sam Hyde.

Some brit kid tried to assassinate trump a couple of months ago, he attempted to grab a gun from a cop during a rally

ya sure, shill. That thread of cubicle girls.

CTR, you need to go back.

oh shit, will he ever be stopped?!

god dammit , more fucking canadian shit posters

LMFAO WRITING WITH CAPS ON DOESN'T MAKE YOU HYSTERICAL CHINK. I AM JUST POINTING OUT THAT TRUMP IS DONE AND THAT LEAF SHOULD STOP SHITPOSTING.

>That thread of cubicle girls.
what did you mean by that

Having a brain seizure yet? Is it a thing among CTR shills? Is there a hardcore fanatics faction among you that voluntarily choose to get inoculated some brain disease by devotion to the Supreme Leader? I heard you can get some Walmart coupon for that, true story bro.

STAY SAFE ON NOVEMBER 8TH BRO. DON'T KILL YOURSELF WHEN TRUMP LOSES.

I mean ITT you can literally picture the CTR girls circlejerking in hysteria while frantically posting about how this time it's over for Trump, haha.

Yea speaking of which, the voting machines section is hiring in case you have trouble handling all that stress in the shilling section.

probably a typo.

i just want the election to be over really

You're just too involved emotionally. Enjoy the entertainment and take it easy, it doesn't matter what they say now, really.

>THIS CHANGES NOTHING SHILLS
THIS CHANGES NOTHING SHILLS

Time to plant some sage in my garden

making a snide comment about khan was great, al the other stuff was great. This is too far in my view

i cant even vote so i really dont care what happens

it just takes too long its been for like 1 year of this

Here's your (you)

If anything he was encouraging revolution or open resistance to the government grabbing our guns.

Not assassination.

>huffingtonpost
>washingtonpost
>rollingstone
>nydailynews
thanks for correcting the record

But what about that guy who threw his shoes at bush? That must of been something right?

except bush dodged the shoes like he was in the matrix

Here's the raw video, this is all media spin.

youtu.be/hf2STe6Cb-g?t=40s