Big Fish & Begonia

Has Sup Forums been talking about this movie at all? I just saw it and really want to talk about it, but I'm wondering if anyone outside of China has seen it yet. Also, does non-Japanese Asian animation belong on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNj9D6amefA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1_5IvdeRg
youtube.com/watch?v=fl3BAZTJIsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SA2gj7l5IMc
youtube.com/watch?v=AglIIzxnL3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're going to have to give some video links if you want a thread going about it.
Also yes any non-Japan animation is allowed on Sup Forums but sometimes mods will delete them anyways.

Here's some clips user:

Trailer 1: youtube.com/watch?v=cNj9D6amefA

Trailer 2: youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1_5IvdeRg

First 10 minutes: youtube.com/watch?v=fl3BAZTJIsQ

5-minute long clip: youtube.com/watch?v=SA2gj7l5IMc

MV: youtube.com/watch?v=AglIIzxnL3U

Well damn. That looks really good. Not any way for me to watch this right now in theaters though. Hopefully I'll remember it long enough for when it comes out on dvd.

Yeah, I'm hoping it gets a worldwide release at some point. I'd put my money on it being in theaters outside of China cause besides the fact that it's actually good, Hollywood is eager to suck Chinese cock in order to get that sweet, sweet RMB.

Anyway, have some pics:

Generally speaking, anything that is animation but not Japanese can be discussed here.
The problem is just if anyone has seen it.
I don't think many people here consume much Asian media.

Oh jeez, this looks like the kind of film I will put on my "foreign movies I need to remember to watch" list and then forget about.
Crap

I saw the trailer, actually, about a month ago and it looked good. Don't know if a sub it's available in English yet though

Well I hope you remember to watch it at some point user.

Looks pretty great.

Crossing my fingers for a sub soon.

Don't get your hopes up or waste your time and money, the Chinese social media hated the film.
Apparently the story was YA fantasy romances level bullshit with plot holes everywhere. The production team also had many bad rumors like copyright violation and being a crowdfunding scam.

Well shit
Just what one would expect from China

But monkey king was pretty good, if you are familiar with the legend, and it's getting released in US, I think.

Nice. Looks very Miyazaki-esque.