What is Sup Forums's stance on Steven Crowder?

What is Sup Forums's stance on Steven Crowder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/utXAcm-MsTM
youtube.com/watch?v=vHEQ7zoidOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb earlobes

Too much of a Broservative

TYT > Steven

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

This

>TYT
>better than anything
youtu.be/utXAcm-MsTM

That's ridiculous! Come on! Of course of course of course!

TYT is not only shit but it has always been shit. Look at how they treat opposition:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHEQ7zoidOo

That guy is just a naturally gifted comedian.

He's apparently a conservative comedian, but he's not the slightest bit of funny.

He's awful. I prefer Milo any day over this guy

The young turks is level 1 Isis indoctrination

Typical short-sighted D-list pundit who attacks low hanging fruit and treats it like some grand victory.

2/10, he's basically the conservative counterpart to Colbert, etc

He gets the most important things

Still a cuckservative though

Ultimately an ally in the culture war. I will take him...for now.

His bits are funny. His interviews are shit.

Kindof funny comedian. Absolutely terrible political commentary.

Smells like meat, dances like an amputee. Also, somewhat funny but his spots between segments are lousy. Needs more meat smell.

Watched a few of his shows.

His arguments are just so fucking weak and shitty. To prove that Hillary Clinton hated women, he pointed out how Hilary "didn't think women could pay for their own birth control" and "Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assault and still supported him, so if you're with her, you're an accessory to rape."

Like seriously? That's in your top 5 list of arguments against Cilnton? I would go with terrible foreign policy record, history of scandals, DNC corruption, backed by a huge amount of cooperate money, and is complacent with a superpac affliated with her literally shilling on social media.

He just doesn't make compelling political arguments but I see why people like him, he has an energetic style. I just think he's like an averagely intelligent charismatic guy and he's sort of all flash no substance.

Super super super unfunny faggot. I can't fucking stand this clown.

Unfunny, know-it-all who still daydreams about blowing Ted Cruz

he's a fucking leaf