Board being flooded with topics claiming that Trump has gone too far

>board being flooded with topics claiming that Trump has gone too far

fuck off shills

ikr?

shills have such thin skin no wonder they're easily swayed by the media

Is reality starting to set in? Are you starting to realize that all your support, rallies, generals, and memes were for nothing?

Its going to be another 8 years of Left wing rule in America and there is nothing you can do but cry about it.

Tell me how you think Trump can win, if you are still in a state of delusion. The collage could use some more posts.

A

Does Hillary Clinton know that having all her supporters in Canada isn't going to be helpful? Should someone tell her?

no

FUCKING

LEAF

FAGGOT

Trump is going to stomp all over Clinton in the debates.

A

fuck off Quebecer, focus on trying to YET AGAIN get a referendum to leave Canada

You're a Trump shill. How do I sign up, or is it too late?

Yeah with gaffes like implying she should be assassinated, how can he possibly lose? He's a moron with no self control. He will do himself in.

Any mistake he makes will be magnified by the msm, and hillarys mistakes will be downplayed. Literally all the odds are against him.

NIGGERS BE DAMNED

You can do it America.

We believe in you.

Don't mind me, just pissing of the CTR faggots scanning these threads.

Do you go to an office to post, or from home?

He will win when the uncucked vote. Nothing you can do to stop this. Put a gun in your mouth and see how many you can pop off.

Clinton talks like a robot. She is no match for Trump's un-cucked swagger. He won't hold any punches.

The media won't even be able to spin it. It will be that obvious that she got wrecked.

It's super easy fellow user. Just cut off your dick and shove it down your throat. Serious, everybody is doing it

OMG XDXD IM A SOCIAL INEPT WHO MAKES HIS SUPPORTIN DECISION BASED ON PARTIES, IF A GUY RUNNIN FOR THE MOST POWERFUL JOB IN D WORLD IS A FUCKING RETARDS THAT ALLUDE TO KILLING THEIR OPPONENT IT DONT PHAZE ME N EVEN MORE IT DON'T MATTER AND IT SHOULDNT MATTER TO NON RETARDS, BECAUSE ME THE RETARD XD DONT CARE

Dude, kill yourself. There's fucking limits.

It's the opportune moment to strike. 90+% of the media is actively collaborating to destroy trump and they do so with impunity. Any news source you can search for is actively spinning EVERYTHING to give The edge to Hill.

There is little that can be done to fight it, but we will do what we can. It's like being struck by a tsunami of media bullshit and normies believe it because of overwhelmingly in agreement the media appears to be.

Where do they keep coming from? I know CTR has a main base but they're probably working with the paramilitaries from Reddit. In fact, I'm sure they're using Reddit as a base to organize these raids.

raids? shills? man you really need to loosen up that tinfoil hat friend.

>jokingly calling for the assassination of an underhanded manipulator with a history of corruption
It might not be "ethical", but it's understandable

This post is missing a Trumpkin/Drumpf.

Am really disappointed.

>advocating shooting your opponent
>not going too far

I need video proof of you doing it. Thanks

This- of course the mods would ban me for suggesting leddit is ripe for a raid, so I'm not saying that.

>jokingly
>running for office
>about killing political opponents

It's not a matter of he didn't mean or not. It's a matter of why is this a fucking discussion we need to have? Why the fuck is this a fucking thing? Are you seriously okay with this being part of the electoral run?

>underhanded manipulator
You mean a career politician? Politicians by definition need to make shady decisions. Because for every action there is a reaction. You think Trump is just gonna be some shining light of perfection and great moral judgement? The guy has no idealism about America.

All he does is populist demagogue. If you honestly think he fucking cares about the sanctity of the Republic. Or at least pretend he does you're out of your fucking mind.

WE

Here is you from earlier.

Drink bleach

>Catalog is filled with
>Trump apologist
>Muh hillary did it first
>Anti ctr threads

you're right he doesn't stand a chance against the Jill

Trump shills are the worst because they pretend to have morals.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Are shill posts supposed to be original? Be careful, m8. You might not get paid.