PLANET HULK IN "THOR: RAGNAROK"

CONFIRMED.

This will be based.

comicbookmovie.com/thor/thor_ragnarok/first-look-at-the-jade-giants-planet-hulk-armor-and-weapons-a143764

Based Marvel!

>Hulk will wear a helmet
>Thor still won't

Hmm

>these sub-cosplay-quality props are considered good enough for a multibillion dollar franchise

>Still no Beta Ray Bill
I dont care

>No standalone Planet Hulk film
>Thor films are still the shittiest in the MCU
>No Beta Ray Bill or Enchantress instead
This movie is going to be shit.

>tfw you actually lived long enough to see a multi million dollar live-action planet hulk movie

But b-b-based marvel...!

>tfw we're getting a fun sounding movie but faggots will still be mad because they're not getting their dose of space horse cock
I like him too but this shit is going to be annoying for the next year or so. This is probably going to be the new "not Muh Pym"

They're CGI stencils, you poptart

>Hear that Thor is getting a team up movie
>Losing my damn mind hoping its Bill
>Its Hulk because they need to make him relevant
>mfw

>27%

>what is CGI

Ha

EL MAYIMBE WAS RIGHT

>No Beta Ray Bill
what the fuck did you expect? It's mcu, a "realistic" universe where thor can't wear his fucking helmet

So this is gonna be a Hulk sequel disguised as a Thor movie?

It's a "bad attempt at keeping Hulk relevant in MCU because we don't think he can carry a solo" movie

Why does every single news coming out of Thor Ragnarok confirm to me that it was a good move to drop the movie before it even came out?

It's both, like Civil War was a sequel to AoU and Winter Soldier.

Hulk isn't getting another solo because Universal has the distribution rights and would tale a large cut of the gross profits.

Actually its because Universal still owns the distribution rights for Hulk and his associated characters. So they can make a movie its just that they wont make a good profit on it

it's not that you fucking idiots

hulk is EXPENSIVE, cgi is expensive

also studios don't want to do anything other than "origin story" aka "we have to use the actor for this because it would feel shit if we only used him for 10 minutes in the movie"

Hulk movies are literally "The Fugitive" movies. You will never see Planet Hulk movie, you can forget about that.

hulk as a sidekick will be the only way disney will use him

Because you're a faggot.

Except that IS the reason fuckwit. Theyre not making a movie that isnt going to earn money. Thats why hes piggybacking on other movies

Disney has a high chance of not turning a profit if they have to split the profits with another Studio. That's really the end of it.

If no alien waifu then i dont care

you're an idiot