Holy shit

Donald Drumpf on suicide watch!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=OpDTC2ARA24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea its cause she's a girl, not because shes a reckless, heartless, corrupt vile cunt

kys ty
saged

Liz needs to go back to chanting "Hi, how are ya"

I am now a #cruzmissle

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH SINCE 2008!!!

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

goofy warren

>Drumpf

fuck off

Could Pocahontas munch shillery's rug any harder?

So, Hillary's not a grown accomplished woman now?

The left thinks "losing to a girl" is bad?

elizabeth warren on "where's my student loan reform?" watch

thanks fer reminding me she was supposed to be working on that

HIDE CTR THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO CTR POSTS

IGNORE CTR POSTERS

>Pocahontas sinks the drumpf dump

He didn't make any death threat and this attempt at spinning it like he did is what's pathetic. Also, Clinton isn't a "girl", she's a crusty old woman and an evil one at that.

bamp

But I thought women were equal to men?

Pocahontas is at it again.

Thank Yeshua, someone finally pointed our Trump's evil.

is she implying women are inferior?

wait why is losing to a girl a bad thing?
is she implying that men are usually better than women?

>If Russia has any of Hillary's emails, they should hand them over!

DRUMPF ASKS RUSSIA HACK HILLARY. TREASON. TRAITOR. DISQUALIFIED. DISQUALIFIED.

>If Hillary goes after the 2nd Amendment it's doubtful she'd succeed, there are simply too many gun owners and even a small percentage of them marching in protest would get any bill shot down in defeat.

TRUMP ASKS KKK SNIPER COMMANDOS TO KILL HILLARY. TRAITOR. TREASON. DISQUALIFIED. DISQUALIFIED. DISQUALIFIED.

"death threat"

PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL AMMEND THE 2ND AMENDMENT TO PURGE ALL FEMINISTS

HILLARY CLINTON USED THE WORD ASSASSINATE, PICKED A STATE AND MONTH WHEN TALKING ABOUT OBAMA IN 2008 ELECTION
THIS IS 11 DIMENSION ARMA 2

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

>Straw man and ad hominem in a single sentence
Nice work Pocahontas

why not just sage 'em all?

>more example of liberal projecting

HE is mad because SHE HAS A VAGINA

can these people be any more disgusting.

>girl

GIRL

What the fuck, a ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' g i r l '''''''''''''''''''''''''''

who's that girl . mp3

yeah and that girl has mafia working for her executing people publicly

woa there, settle down miss

leave the politics to us strong men, it seems like you are getting a little emotional ;)

Hey Paddy, we're keeping the top half of your country for the lulz.

guhguhguhguhGOOFUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

this is all that needs to be said. Also sage

>@elizabethforma invoked her Native Injun roots and called for Trump to be scalped

Wow it's almost as though Warren thinks less of women than men!

Nothing screams reddit like pretending to be retarded to make a smug BTFO post.
Still no upvotes here

thank you for correcting the record

reddit detected

I love how it always comes back to this.

Women showing their true colours, yet again.

It's just like when I was a kid.

"HAHA user, you lost to a girl!!!"

"But...what's wrong with being a girl?"

"SHUTUP user REEEE"

>XDD GIRL POWER

Libtards in a nutshell. These emotional retards should've never been given political weight. Instead of respecting the activity they're coming into, they turn it into the emotional shitshow their gender is addicted to. Dumb bitches should stick to soap operas.

Correcting the record, huh?

U FUCK OFF DRUMPF SHILL

Why do passive aggressive people use the word 'pathetic' so much?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

hey mister @wHkc5iBn lay off the bad language will you?

Lets expose drumpf shills with good language so we don't fall to their levels ok?

God I love Liz.

What triggered Goofahontas?

CTR Shill detected

also, when did donald trump make a death threat?

kek keep it m8.

uk has gone to shit.

Because of Hillary shills, I'm voting Trump.

Woah Warren that is pretty sexist to implying that "losing to a girl" is somehow worse than losing to someone of the same gender

What death threat did he say?
because he didnt

That cunt has been off the deep end for a while. Nobody gives a shit about Pocahontas (I was saying that before it was cool btw). She's gone over the edge and turned into just another annoying, screaming harpy that no one listens too. This election cycle has really destroyed her.

>1 post by this ID

Report and sage spam threads

>calling adult women girls
but when I do it its considered sexist

The whole "belongs in jail" part could apply to both.

But I trust Hildog not to embarrass the nation on the nation stage.

Can you imagined Trump at a diplomatic dinner?

lol what? where the hell did you get that from?

Fuck off
sage

The shills are out in force tonite aren't they?

Trump is incapable of speaking clearly and communicating a specific point. The words he chooses are intentionally vague grandiose and suggestive. He benefited from it during the primary but now he is getting killed because of it, it's nobody's fault but his own.

Supporting Trump is degeneracy oh the highest order.

olbermann is such an unbearable faggot holy shit

I can see him bringing his own autist food to foreign state dinners like the chubby orange 70 year old baby that he is

go home shill

LITERALLY THIS

What scares me more with Hillary is that she's does a lot of bad things but the media will never scrutinize her. Nothing about the DNC rigging the past few weeks. Trump is a plant to get everyone's attention off Hillary. He's intentionally sabotaging it so Hillary wins by a landslide and thus also destroys the idea of right wing natationalism when the world need it most. He's for everything the globalist a are against so they can make an example of us and cling on to power forever. Remember Trump and the Clintions are old and good friends. Trump called Bill for advice before he ran....you can't tell me this isn't odd.

Yeah, never mind all the hateful assholes calling for the eradication of Trump supporters and the uncountable number of death threats Trump has undoubtedly received during this election.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpDTC2ARA24

She's a bitch like seriously, claims to fight the man and Wall Street yet endorses Hillary is whored out by Wall Street and how she got hired by lying about her heritage and makes a shitloadvof cash telling you the rich white man is to blame. Fuck off Liz.

Wtf Will Smith.

uydu

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

damn

>its his fault that Im dumb and I cant understand what hes implying

Read a book

Trump speaks very clearly, in fact the MSM constantly mocks him for speaking at a grade school level. What you're seeing is how they chop up what he's saying and mix and match it out of context with the intent to skew his message and confuse you.

>84746897
Fpbp, Hillary left her gender behind when shed her human husk many many years ago.

You mean bitch

Jesus Christ, this person is not right for the role of president. He is a fanatic and racist pigs home in prison.

>tfw my cousin is on here

>Ben Fischbein

Spotted

Sup Forumstard neet triggered again??

Wrong

So Trump has officially lowered the bar for political discourse across the entire spectrum.

So much for being above his childish taunts.

bump

Dont feminist or women in general dont want to be called "girls"? Atleast its inpolite in finland to call an older woman a girl. Dont know about burgerland

Trump could btfo her by saying "Im not fighting a girl, im fighting a woman"

Goofus strikes again with her retarded bantz. when will this phony redskin hang her self?

>China shilling for Trump