Is Miho a person? She never speaks...

Is Miho a person? She never speaks, the only times she shows emotion is when she gets mad about getting called a Jap whore and when she snuggles on Dwight, and other than Dwight no male characters appear in a panel with her and live to the end of the story

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Is Miho a person?

No. Miho is a demon.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, or how illogical it might have been, I wanted Miho and Kevin to fight

Wasn't there a deal about how both were demons?

He's right, though.

The Bill of Rights is like a million years old we should just throw it away.

That's true.

I know you're being sarcastic but Jefferson thought we should draft a new constitution every 10 to 20 years.

>It's rare to see an Asian female take on the role of a badass
???????
Even if you've never experienced any fiction aside from Hollywood films that isn't true.

And everyone else thought that was dumb and impossibly impractical.

Even if they did that, do you really think any red states would give up their guns?

Kill yourself

Who is miho?

>you're not safe
>let's get rid of the thing that allows us to keep ourselves safe

Frank Miller's most beloved masturbatory fantasy.

>rare
seriously if you don't watch any media than of course everything will seem rare to you

This was hilarious 5 years ago before fags like this ruined it.

Read Sin City

It's probably rare in mainstream western dogshit. Not rare at all in the nerd media we immerse ourselves in though.

I'm not right wing by any means. but how is banning guns going to stop criminals from getting guns?
They seem to have no trouble in Europe.

How many Hollywood movies have badass asian girls? There's like Pacific Rim and Shanghai Knights and... that's it.

I'm sure one day a good guy with a gun person will stop a mass shooting before it happens. I mean it hasn't happened yet but I'm sure any day now it will happen.

there's knives from Scott Pilgrim, she's as "badass" as anybody.
All the stupid shit Lucy Lui came out in.

>mass shooting
You really shouldn't plan national policy and have constitutional amendments around statistical anomalies.
Normal criminals kill more everyday all the time.

>implying

maybe you should just ban crazy ppl

why? instead of really drafting a new one you could just reaprove the old one, like they do with subsidies

It's not though, the "asian kungfu/ninja girl" is a major trope

It happens literally all the time. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting

Media just doesn't report it because it isn't as big of a story cause low body count

Kill Bill, sin city, the new independence day, expendibles 2 I can go on

In 2015 out of the 365 days of the year 209 days had a shooting in public where 4 or more people were killed or injured. I don't think that amount of frequency is an anomaly.

nope, its not even rare in mainstream shows. its not rare to a point that people started saying it was racist how asian females are always shown as ass kicking ninja waifus in anything from kids productions to your everyday tv show. only thing I can get from the pics is that by "badass" they mean being loud and obnoxious like Latina or black charcaters

It literally has happened before, it happened less than a month ago for fuck's sake
Some cunt went to shoot up a night club and got lit up by the patrons

>I mean it hasn't happened yet
Why are liberals always so laughably uninformed about guns?

>Not rare at all in the nerd media we immerse ourselves in though.
he is playing with you

And 180+ of those involved a bank robbery or drug deal

I remember Frank Miller in the DVD commentary of Sin City say that certain characters in the world of SC are like Japensese "Oni" or Demons. There are good demons and bad demons. Miho is one of these demons, so is Kevin.

And about 80% of those are gang killings, to stop gang violence, you end the drug war, ie expand personal rights, not restrict them.

its happened like 5 times this month

Is she pregnant or is that just an unfortunate arm placement?

Average weekend body county for LA is ~30 to 50 killed.
Higher is Chicago and DC.
You mean crimes disproportionally committed by blacks and browns?
Those are indeed problems.

>3 people shot
Three more people then if the guy didn't have access to a gun.

Did she have a crush on Dwight?

This thread has a disturbing lack of Miho art.

So you would prefer him to have stabbed some people? Or used an axe? Maybe a truck?

Pretty much anything Maggie Q is in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

could have been 84 killed

If we ban guns, they'll just find another way to kill.

Stop pretending that the only thing causing all these mass killings is because we have guns.

Pretty much any Hollywood film that involves asians in a major role has a badass asian girl

And think how low that would be if those people didn't have guns.

Drug trafficking should be a capital offense.
Legalize weed.
Execution for everything else.

those areas have some of the strictest gun control in the nation.

its almost like banning guns doesn't prevent access to criminals

>Maybe a truck?
Don't be silly. The Nice truck drove itself.

seeYou are literally fantasizing.
Why not have Batman beat up bad guys?

You're a moron

How did the 2nd Amendment kill all those people in that Kraut McDonald's?

The real solution is to invent a time machine and go back in time to prevent guns from ever being invented.

You mean the areas with the strictest gun control in the nation? You mean killings that happen with illegally obtained weapons?

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE RIGHTS NOW!

How many of those shootings were perpetrated by legally purchased guns?

Why, works for Asia.
Are you just ass pained because it would mostly be studip blacks?
I gave yer weed, learn to chill before you get chilled.

Son do you want me to post a hundred links to youtube videos of people doing exactly that?

>studip

well boys i think we smashed that whiney commie with facts, lets go back to asian hotties

Just ban niggers, US would be safe as Switzerland, jus' saying.

Governments have absolutely no right to tell people what they can or cannot put in their bodies.
Also we could erase our deficit through the taxes

Almost all of them drug or gang related.
Guess how much any form of gun control will affect those?

well you have to be considerate when it comes to religion of peace

Obviously Police would have complete search and seizure powers.
They'd do weekly runs where they look for contraband guns in swat gear.
Not that hard, idiotas.

Why?I don't know anything about anything but is not the same principle used in various engines?

Yes.
Look at australia. No guns and almost no shootings.
Someone obtained them legally and either were too stupid to lock them up or sold them. If they couldn't get them in the first place then they couldn't have gotten to the people that used them to commit crimes.

nice argument

Jefferson was also incredibly retarded when it came to the concept of actually running a government.

>Yes.
Alright hold on

>what is schedule 1
Wut, they literally do, dingus.
They can also kill you too.
What planet are you living in??

We just need more gun-free zones.

Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of concealed carry laws since the constitution doesn't say anything about it?

Unless the shooter was inside the building I fail to see a problem with this picture.

Remember the number to beat is 209.

Getting rid of concealed carry laws will do the exact same thing for badguys as getting rid of guns will.

>Look at australia. No guns and almost no shootings.
Are you literally 12 years old?
Look at Canada, plenty of guns and no shootings.

Yes, it says the government doesnt have any authority to limit where you can carry a gun and thus all people should be allowed to carry what ever gun they want where ever they want.

So I agree, we need to get rid of concealed carry laws

>HEY LETS HAVE A POLICE STATE THAT'S AWESOME
>YOU THINK WE'RE JUST COMING FOR THE SECOND AMMENDMENT? LOL GOODBYE FOURTH
>WE'RE SO SAFE ISN'T IT SO GREAT?

I thought you said it never happened at all?
Why are you suddenly moving the goalposts?

How would this deter criminals. serious question.

No mass shootings in commie China/Russia, jus' saying.

Well not really. If you make it a punishable offense to be in public places with a gun and someone gets caught with it, has it confiscated and then sent to jail it would be a pretty good deterrent.

>Obviously Police would have complete search and seizure powers.
There is absolutely no way this can go wrong.

It's fascist bullshit mate that's what schedule 1 is.
The drug war is a failure that burns money and tramples over people's rights. The fact that you think ramping it up will help is laughable and completely retarded.
Prohibition didn't work in the 20s and it doesn't work now, legalize, reap profits and get rid of gangs.

It's literally what liberals want to enact.

Do you like The Big Bang Theory?

You mean like camden new jersey?

I thought the number was 267?
Oh wait, that's the number of people hit by lightning.

It wasn't even funny then.

>law is facist WAHHH
Don't forget to write to your congressmen, kids!

The envy of the world those places, eh?

Miho vs Smiling Kitty from "Absolution," who wins?

You are right, I'm sorry. We'll leave it at the original, you find one instance where the good guy with a gun stopped the shooter before he could shoot anybody.
Well actually the number was 209 days where 4 or more people were shot so it would actually be at least 836