REMINDER that the Great Shill War is not yet over, and Shills are not just on Sup Forums

REMINDER that the Great Shill War is not yet over, and Shills are not just on Sup Forums.

REMINDER that CTR SHILLS have infested large parts of Reddit and Sup Forums, such as in /r/politics. From places like that, they spread their subversion and demoralization.

REMINDER to NEVER give in to the shills and their demoralization of Trump supporters. The polls by the MSM are heavily skewed and biased towards dems, and in fact, the real number for trump is around 63%.

Demoralization > Destabilization > Insurgency > Normalization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469239581801.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXehMNmgH9E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/TAMPERMONKEY /
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>RedCanada

really makes you think

Jesus, just shut up with your whining

>real number for trump is around 63%.
digits confirm

Just use filters, everyone is a shill nigger. You're just the whining type

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

The shills arent convincing anyone. They are just annoying. It's obvious they are paid when you consider the fact that Hillary can't even pack a bingo hall.

Thank You, shill the record!

So any proof that shills are posting here at all? (note: screenshots are not proof)

Shill no shilling

>redCanada

They arent even subtle anymore. Or perhaps this is an extremely elaborate troll by an Aussy?

Jesus Christ, Drumpf is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

lurk more, there was proof awhile back when the shilling meter was going through the roof

6 milly buys.a lot of shitposts

The Shill

Bringer of Shitposts, Starter of Shitposts

Channel your rage comrades. Stay strong. The longer we hold out the more money they waste.

Bad ones at that, not even subtle. Shills just go 100% Canadian.

Help us organize pol

I honestly don't care about reddit, and while the shilling is bad by sheer volume, they are completely ineffective compared to what Sup Forums was like before them.

None of this matters. We won when we defeated atheism.

lurk moar and you will learn how to find older posts to show to people that aren't gullible to believe everything they see on the internet. I stand by my original assertion: proof or gtfo

Man even the shills are getting annoyed with their own shilling.

Is it not racist to lambast Trump's Germanic heritage?

> there are paid shills on Sup Forums

Banging your head off a brick wall trying to get Sup Forumstards to vote Democrat would seem to be poor targeting of resources.

Baiting you guys with pro shillary propaganda is payment enough. I do it for free.

Shilling on failbook,, Reddit, Twitter and comment sections of newspapers seems more than plausible........ but orchestrating shilling here? Nah m8, just nah.

The politics subreddit has been left wing for as long as I can remember.

At this point, though, it's just a shill echochamber. There might not be many "real" posters there anymore.

Why not? Sup Forums has caused some chaos at times. This type of site given the demographic does have potential for something big. It would make sense to attack a site like this

>been shit posting for over a decade
>very fluent in internet speak
>created 100s of memes
>got hundreds of thousands of replies
>tfw no one will pay me to shitpost

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A SHILL WOULD SAY!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

>would seem to be poor targeting of resources.
You realize this the Democratic "just throw money at the problem" Party you're talking about right?

newfag lmao. This site is an irrelevant shithole. Despite people calling it the internet hate machine and some secret hacker organization really this is just a place to feel smug by nitpicking other peoples opinions. The most this place has ever done was change the name of something to hitler did nothing wrong or rig an online poll or two.

I just spent 10 minutes looking for it, fuck off find it yourself

There just was a thread with the content:

"Are they getting smarter the more time they spend here on Sup Forums? Are they getting better at blending in among us in normal threads? Its very obvious when a shill creates a thread but what about in normal discussion? Also why are there so many right now? Do they really think Sup Forums could be shilled into voting for shillary?"

which got archived immediately without any replies. Why?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469239581801.webm

It couldn't possibly be that people are finally fed up with Trump's shit now that he's the confirmed nominee right?

Step outside your safe space kid, people HATE Trump with a passion.

so basically you have nothing? because there is a different board for meta this board is for politics (thats assuming that the thread actually got deleted and you weren't a retard and thought that the only reason that no one would respond to your shit thread was because of the jews)

>pol is a safe space meme

WE ARE REDDIT
REDDIT ARE WE

nice find, good job user

I saw it, but I can't find it through the archive system.

Just post stuff that would trigger them

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail/

While Trump makes an ambiguous statement that the MSM spins in the most negative way possible,

Bernie spent $600,000 on a summer house using money he most likely siphoned from his campaign; or, failing that, the bribe he got from Clinton to endorse her.

Hillary's aide was proven to have access to her private emails, meaning there was AT LEAST one guy who certainly wasn't authorized with security clearance accessing her emails/server that had a plethora of TOP SECRET confidential documentation she stored there; Also, Hillary had the father of the muslim ISIS-sympathizer terrorist who shot up a gay nightclub seated behind her at a rally which is just in poor taste, I mean doesn't she have any respect for the LGBT community victimized by a radicalized islamic terrorist?

But Drumpf made an ambiguous statement which could be taken in a few ways, and that's literally worse than Hitler. Meanwhile Hillary actually used the word assassination in 2008 while refusing to yield to Obama during the nomination process--the evidence is right there on Youtube you can find a clip of Keith Olbermann tearing her an asshole for it.

Come on Drumpfags...

Admit the war is over, and that you've lost.

Above all, I think you need to dispel with this fiction that every, single, solitary criticism of Donald J Trump is a shill. In reality, this notion is laughable - to suggest that PACs and specific interest groups would bother with Sup Forums is laughable, not to mention delusional.

In reality, what you must understand is that this board covers a cross-section of society. The reason that Drumpf is being criticised here is because of his outrageous, bigoted sentiments.

I think we can safely say that when Trump is being legitimately criticised on Sup Forums, he has no path to the White House.

It really is over, go and do something better with your lives than shilling for Trump.

Madame President... Has a nice ring to it, no?

You've said this exact shit in other threads too

RL protest and what not have also been organized here. Not to mention like I said the demographic and the anonymous nature of the site gives it the potential do do something. Also the types of anti government shit that goes along with it makes it a good target. Also leaf

These are CTR enployees, it's public information. Fight the fight they don't want to get involved in. The names are there.

This is how you stop the shilling

Why is netherlands shilling so fucking hard? Arent they supposed to like Trump? Or is this Ahmed?

Blaming shills is an old fag meme. #imwithher

>dispel with this fiction
Marco, pls

youtube.com/watch?v=GXehMNmgH9E

it was actually a leaf thread and it definitely got deleted because i wanted to respond and couldn't.
and according to your logic, why are all the stupid slide threads which have nothing to do with politics at all allowed then?

What do we do user?

Kek is dead

If those are shills then there are 10x as many Trump shills on here archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/TAMPERMONKEY /
Protests are organized on other websites like reddt and facebook daily and Sup Forums managed to organize one (1) small protest that I have never even heard of?

OP LOOK THERE'S ONE NOW!

More of them

Hitler seemed like a good man

>anti-shilling addon is considered shilling
Let me guess, you were an affirmative action hire

Their main goal here is demoralozation. If we give up hope, that means less voters and less memesters in shillary's way

Save this picture and spread it, tell our side to find more names and drop them on chan, if they don't stop, advance.

There was a guy talking about making a fuckton of money shilling for Hillary. Maybe you can grab a proxy and join the fun.

I'll be honest I have noticed increased obvious shilling and interesting threads getting slid pretty quickly

What can we do?

It's a numbers game at this point and were on the losing side

Shills need to be eradicated

So would be Correcting The Record on reddit, especially when it would be easier to infiltrate the moderation and just mass delete everything there. As moot said back in the day, most people coming here are lurkers with only a fraction posting. Those lurkers are the ones who can be influenced and that's where the swing voters are.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

The shilling is real and it has millions being sunk into to it, giving it fangs. We will fight it if for nothing else but spite and a strong desire to MAGA.

watch this thread and OP get banned

Slip of the tongue.

Remember, Marco Rubio endorsed Trump, even though Trump made several derogatory remarks about his height.

Here's the bottom line. This notion that every person who criticises Donald Trump is a CTR shill is simply not true. It's exactly the opposite.

On top of that like I said the anonymous nature and the demographic. This is an anonymous image board filled with pissed off, outcasted,right wing and anti government young men. This place is a credible threat. Not to mention all the shit going on with the cfg and even tho it's a meme the talk of the beta uprising.

Haven't been on the chans for a few days.... But I may have said something similar a week or so ago. I wouldn't be to suprised if I wasn't the only person to find the idea of paid shills on Sup Forums not reading very high on the plausibility scale.

If you can remember what random anons were posting last week I'm pretty impressed.

Also , on another theme, "meme magic" and relentlessly posting on Sup Forums doesn't really do anything than delude yourself that you're campaigning for trump without having to do groundwork that is far more effective then posting pictures of stupid frogs. Promoting trump on Sup Forums is largely preaching to the converted.

>>

Also the one small protest was thousands of anons world wide against Scientology.
>calls me a newfag
>dosent remember this

Bump this shit. Don't let this shit slide spacecowboys

REMINDER that Shills have infested the mods of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

REMINDER that free speech is not safe on the internet, let alone this website

REMINDER to ALWAYS go full MAGA

REMINDER

STEP UP YOUR GAME ANONS

LET THE TRIGGERING BEGIN

>organized and automated suppression of posts with certain opinions isn't shilling
>this place is a credible threat
LMAOOOOO stop trying to make yourself feel more significant. Name 3 things that pol has done that were a "credible threat"
thousands is nothing in the scale of protests

Bump

THIS, I was banned for a month because I posted the Huma leaks, along with everyone else who posted it.

>$0.50 has been deposited in your Rebuilding America Now account

Actually, I'm surprised you people aren't making a little money for this.

You shill harder than most of the paid shills I know, and you do it for free.

You're what your hero might call a "loser"...

CTR shill detected

This board did became a shitshow recently. So far I have only seen mods banning people who were not shills or people who leaked Huma's biography.

Just stop responding to this bullshit

It's hard to shill effectively when you have no convictions, CTR.

>The most this place has ever done was change the name of something to hitler did nothing wrong or rig an online poll or two.

you do know its not bush v clinton right? Sup Forums did that

Things started to change just before Moot left, then it got messy around the time of the cuckoning, gg and all that shit

That put the catalyst in place for all this crap now.

When you've been in the trenches this long, you know sometimes you gotta dig deep and go over the top...

>pol did that
in what way?

Hillary shills are too obvious and annoying.
It's turning me away from anything Hillary stood for, if I had any good feelings in the first place.

bump

didnt even circle half the bad ones

bump

if you don't already know, you're a newfag

Real shill fighting here in this bread, pharma bros

>i have no proofs so ill call him a newfag
damage control..