Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Donald Trump is having a press-only event tomorrow in Virginia, and I might have acquired myself a press pass.

If presented the opportunity to ask the man a question, what would Sup Forums like to hear? I'm literally open to asking anything that's not entirely stupid or obscene.

Y'all want to ask about Israel's involvement in 9/11? Y'all want to ask about Trump's feelings on KEK? I'm open to any ideas, and I'd like to arrive at some kind of consensus.

Tomorrow is basically Sup Forums's chance to ask a Sup Forums question to Trump, if I manage to get a question in. Make it count Sup Forums, maybe we can get national coverage on a dank question.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israeli-company-claims-hack-on-is-chat-group-with-list-of-future-targets/
pastebin.com/djdrSSjr
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-05/this-company-has-built-a-profile-on-every-american-adult
pastebin.com/Ac8tgnQe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm serious guys, if I'm able to get a question in, it needs to be Sup Forums worthy.

Abington? How can I get in to see the emperor?

Donald Dump

>Genuinely something about gaming like if he wants to restrict M rated games

>For meme say "do you support the meme magic being used to hurt HIllary Clinton"

Need to ask him if he knows about his presence on Sup Forums and other imageboards. We could either have the biggest kek on earth, or senpai ignoring us

You from #276? And whether or not, could you ask whether or not Trump has considered starting a modern WPA-style program to put the men of Appalachia back to work? On the wall, road/bridge/tunnel/National Park crews, whatever. I'm thankful to have escaped, but still know the only thing holding the people of Appalachia back is the lack of jobs.

citing - "Judging by names is Asuka or Rei the better girl?"

Ask him what he thinks the condition of Hillary's health is. Trips should decide.

Ask how he feels about the contingent of voters who never donate beyond buying a MAGA hat, but spend hours on Twitter battling DNC interns on his behalf.

ayayay
caramba

>Trips should decide.
so close

What is the name of the people people who celebrate Hanukkah and control the media and banks to manipulate Americans?

Ask about the foundation and hillary's ties to russian uranium mining in the US

So fucking close ;_;

You were so close to getting posted on /r/Sup Forums

lesbians

or wait was that a question for trump

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Ask him about his view on the one sided press coverage that is occurring and the blatant double standard occurring

Can you bongs at least try harder? This is just getting boring at this point.

This.

I really might have the chance to ask Trump a question that will likely then appear all over the goddamn internet, and y'all are coming up with boring shit that won't even make the internet.

To the guy that wanted a legit question asked about jobs in the Appalachian area, I will be asking your question unless someone comes up with something internet worthy.

Damnit, CTR even got UK proxies, when will the shilling stop.

Ask him why he hasn't brought up the fact that the HRCs way of battleing global warming is completely wrong. Wouldn't it be better to point out to people, to help get mellinial votes that actually believe the meme of global warming, that the best way to fight it is to stop shipping factories to countries that don't have emissions standards/control/regulations. Aka CHINA AND INDIA.

Ask him about the DNC leaked emails. Specifically, ask him if he believes news organizations like MSNBC are colluding with the Clinton Campaign.

It will make a lot of noise. It is a good question to ask because the emails revealed that the president of MSNBC was having direct lines of communication with the DNC during the Democrat primaries. News organizations like Politico and MSNBC fucked up Bernie's chances of winning. Mention that as well. It should generate sympathy with the Bernie voters.

ask him what came first: ranch or cool ranch

FUCKING THIS

Make sure to reference direct quotes from the DNC leaked emails. KEEP BRINGING UP THE FUCKING emails.

Shift the conversation to Clinton and anything relating to DNC leaks / emails. Any question you ask should be about Trump's opinion on Clinton.

Thanks! Have fun at the SWVA Higher Ed Center, I hope you get a chance to smell the aura of the God Emperor!

timesofisrael.com/israeli-company-claims-hack-on-is-chat-group-with-list-of-future-targets/

pastebin.com/djdrSSjr (embed)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-05/this-company-has-built-a-profile-on-every-american-adult

pastebin.com/Ac8tgnQe (embed)

Pastebin for those who don't like links.

Ask him above above. It'll make you seem professional.

A big part of his campaign has been "the media sucks", so I'm not sure this would be so much a real question as it is some kind of Trump echo-chamber.

How often do REAL questions get asked to people like Trump. You guys are ignoring all the possibilities here; I'm not actually affiliated with any news company, I don't stand to lose anything by pretty much asking anything. For one, he absolutely won't be prepared for the kind of question we might could ask, and for two, we could ask a question that would NEVER be asked.

C'mon Sup Forums, you're more imaginative than that, with all your fucking LARPing.

Nigga you crazy!
commercial trucks

Did you donate to NABLA?

See: I am being quite serious you faggot. If you want to help Trump ask questions about Hillary. Keep the fucking attention to her. Its time for us to become the Jew.

I understand the question as it relates to echoing what his entire campaign is about in regards to Trump's benefit against Clinton in a vacuum. Unfortunately, a single random fuck in Virginia asking a somewhat legitimate question at a fucking rally isn't going to mean shit, isn't going to influence any opinions, isn't going to be worth shit. I'm just seeing if Sup Forums wanted a chance to ask some crazy ass question a real reporter would never fucking ask ever, but, if you guys want a generic, realistic question, I'm not against it.

Check em' double dubs

Kek wills it

Ask him if given the chance, would he give whistleblowers asylum. That might encourage assange to hurry up with the damn leaks.

Ask him what he thinks happened to shawn lucas

This sounds like a good idea.

You want a crazy ass question you dumb nigger?

Ok, here is this. Ask about fucking Seth Rich (the recent DNC staffer that supposedly leaked the emails and committed "suicide").

The media WILL NOT touch this story nor all of the other mysterious "suicides" that have been occurring. All of the people that were going to share information on Clinton like that UN ambassador have been dying.

See related image. Ask about how Wikileaks is offering 20K for any info on his death. BRING THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!

BRING UP THE DEATHS SO THAT THE MEDIA WILL EB FORCED TO FOCUS ON THIS. TRUMP WILL TAKE IT AND RUN WITH IT!

You should ask if he would ban Soros NGO's from operating in the country

ask him about new leaked documents.
Ask him about all the people that have been involved with Hillary that died under mysterious circumstances.

you hillshill faggot the emails wont do any more damage.nothing will happen in a legal sense because the people heading the investigation resigned after clearing her. the case cant be reopened. its how its designed to prevent people in the government from going to jail

her health will do more damage because nobody but fox will mention it right now. if trump says something the others will have to refute it. her odd facial expressions, wobble, falling and senior citizens moments are better

See this: I agree that bringing her health up is a very good question but also the DEATHS would be a much bigger story.

This is closer to what I was expecting.

Keep it going y'all, ill be scouting questions all night.

If the next Wikileak is what people have been hinting (i.e. something concrete proving Clinton committed treason) then the questions that we should ask should be something that would prepare the nation for what is coming.

Perhaps ask him about wether or not he would prosecute Clinton if it was shown that she had committed treason in any way after he becomes president and appoints his own Attorney General.

We need to prepare the masses for what is coming and Trump needs to be proven right when it is all over. If we can effectively set-up the chess-board appropriately, Trump will declare check-mate on the establishment when the leak drops.

if good digits (dubs, trips, quads, etc)

You must ask the following
>"Hillary is pushing the radical agenda of you being a xenophobe (say a quote by hillary saying trump is evil), what did she mean by this Mr. Trump?"
>Mr. trump these poll numbers show you to be losing by landslide, really makes you think about the biases we have in this country
>Mr. trump, do you know a man named Moonman?

bump