NEW WIKILEAKS THREAD

Post anything worthwhile and make sure you link to the e-mail.
Start Logging the good stuff for processing.
Use jsfiddle.net/n4nvdys5/ for easy browsing w/ back and forward buttons.

>DNC Sup Forums ROULETTE

>Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

>The CURRENT largest emailid is 22456, UNTIL THE NEXT RELEASE, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

>ROLLIN'

If you're looking for documents to sift though instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
>pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls (1062 results)

If you're looking for pictures to sift through instead of e-mails, go here:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=jpg | png | gif&count=50#searchresult
>jpg, png, gif (6696 results)

>MASS EMAIL ABC7NY, ONE OF THE LARGEST LOCAL NEWS SITES IN NYC AND THE GREATER NEW YORK AREA
>KEK WILLS IT
>abc7ny.com/news/contact-wabc-tv/55888/

If you want to unsubscribe people from their daily news e-mails go here
>"unsubscribe" (1618 results)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="unsubscribe"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hhw2O
archive.is/N5ZTj
archive.is/ZRZ5i
archive.is/MnmDN
archive.is/QZdyy
archive.is/Yw2Lz
archive.is/saLWY
archive.is/C2AVT
archive.is/nYmq6
archive.is/7qf3D
archive.is/FP5qw
archive.is/FeDhO
archive.is/WmqkT
archive.is/AqLDe
archive.is/NoY0V
archive.is/8H8Wj
archive.is/m2DFw
archive.is/gtWw0
archive.is/nMzBR
archive.is/jjcuJ
archive.is/5S49l
archive.is/zG3Bt
archive.is/r5Hsg
archive.is/8Ik64
archive.is/ywBSR
archive.is/zPSWX
archive.is/Dxc6N
archive.is/05AMr
archive.is/KJbkL
archive.is/A9few
archive.is/c0UyS
archive.is/IElyl
archive.is/Yujco
archive.is/CUWe6
archive.is/saBTT
archive.is/YkTIu
archive.is/hJJsz
archive.is/A2Dbi
archive.is/nqT7A
archive.is/fjApI
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-09-17-33-04
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4321
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=Big Spreadsheet of All Things&count=50
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/401
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-julian-assange-just-delivered-the-next-batch-of-emails-shes-toast/
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
fec.gov/info/contriblimitschart1516.pdf
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1111
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1234
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/00096#searchresult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old threads:

Thread 1: archive.is/hhw2O
Thread 2: archive.is/N5ZTj
Thread 3: archive.is/ZRZ5i
Thread 4: archive.is/MnmDN
Thread 5: archive.is/QZdyy
Thread 6: archive.is/Yw2Lz
Thread 7: archive.is/saLWY
Thread 8: archive.is/C2AVT
Thread 9: archive.is/nYmq6
Thread 10: archive.is/7qf3D
Thread 11: archive.is/FP5qw
Thread 12: archive.is/FeDhO
Thread 13: archive.is/WmqkT
Thread 14: archive.is/AqLDe
Thread 15: archive.is/NoY0V
Thread 16: archive.is/8H8Wj
Thread 17: archive.is/m2DFw
Thread 18: archive.is/gtWw0
Thread 19: archive.is/nMzBR
Thread 20: archive.is/jjcuJ
Thread 21: archive.is/5S49l
Thread 22: archive.is/zG3Bt
Thread 23: archive.is/r5Hsg
Thread 24: archive.is/8Ik64
Thread 25: archive.is/ywBSR
Thread 26: archive.is/zPSWX
Thread 27: archive.is/Dxc6N
Thread 28: archive.is/05AMr
Thread 29: archive.is/KJbkL
Thread 30: archive.is/A9few
Thread 31: archive.is/c0UyS
Thread 32: archive.is/IElyl
Thread 33: archive.is/Yujco
Thread 34: archive.is/CUWe6
Thread 35: archive.is/saBTT
Thread 36: archive.is/YkTIu
Thread 37: archive.is/hJJsz
Thread 38: archive.is/A2Dbi
Thread 39: archive.is/nqT7A
Thread 40: archive.is/fjApI

Spreadsheet with all important findings so far:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

Vumpin

LAST THREAD

Swedish rapist roll

BOOORIIINGG

Go away CTR.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-09-17-33-04

Looks like they misjudged Ted.
I'm a #cruisemissile now.

>But at the end of the day, Cruz still hasn't reneged on his promise to support Trump as the GOP nominee. So there you have it: Ted Cruz's criticisms of Trump have nothing to do with conviction and everything to do with what helps Ted Cruz politically.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4321

fucking AP, of all orgs, reported that?

HIS LAST UPDATE:

They're hunting for me. They're tearing apart all the arms lockers and checking them to see if I used them for pictures. People are having their hands photographed and compared. All because you guys had to keep posting about that fucking laptop.

But I have to risk it all to get this info out. This is CRITICAL INFO that can CHANGE THE ELECTION. It came to me straight from my friend who EAS'd into an analyst position at a certain intelligence agency. Turns out it's his job to watch you guys and create threat matrixes. You could say he's kind of a big guy who is good at explaining stereotypical badgers to his boss. He knows you guys need this.

They want to stop you from having it, Sup Forums. But listen & believe, then share and keep them from sliding this. The paid shills are everywhere but you guys can stop them. You're like a million john connors fighting in the digital resistance. It's an honor knowing that you have the back of the country I'm sworn to protect.

Also I embedded hidden tricks into my post yesterday to throw off the investigators trying to track me down. Shills will try to present them as 'proof' that I'm a psyop. Don't even give them one single stinkin' (You)

>The protesters do it for free

Thought this was an interesting tweet earlier, WikiLeaks has a good record on reporting accurately, so the very fact that they're trying to investigate this means that they strongly suggest this man was assassinated to protect Clinton. If you think about that, it's huge, and it's disgraceful. We're moving beyond conspiracy theory tier. If this is true, then just how many of the other supposedly tinfoil theories are also true?

>You could say he's kind of a big guy who is good at explaining stereotypical badgers to his boss.
>he's kind of a big guy
>he's a big guy

assange seemed to think the most damning evidence was in leaked attachments
anybody looking into this?
pls respond

hilarious

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=Big Spreadsheet of All Things&count=50

meanwhile
>trump keeps losing republicans
>that 2a comment
WEW

bump
also it is me or Sup Forums is slow as fuck in this moment? i got 503 bad gateway error while updating this thread

>Thought this was an interesting tweet earlier
Same here, it actually freaked me out a bit because while I despise Hillary and the DNC, I always thought these assassination theories were crazy conspiracy tier. I wonder if Assange knows something we don't know yet.

i had VPN on watching lmaoRio on the BBC and the threads were not updating

Blame CloudFlare in Argentina.

bumpin

larp

Check this out

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/401

I'm telling you this goes down into the heart of Washington and Moloch is at the center of it all

Thank you for correcting the record, shill

nobody cares

Fuck off shill, go be a potato nigger somewhere else

I'm fed up with larpers and weaksauce leaks.

If Assange has real shit, like thsi supposedly conservativedailypost.com/breaking-julian-assange-just-delivered-the-next-batch-of-emails-shes-toast/

then he needs to quit jerking off and DUMP it

"My wife made me come to this"

I keked at the .png

bermp

Keep doing these wikileak threads. Lets try to deshit /pol.

He'll dump it when the time comes. Like Snowden, he understands how to play the media cycle. This is getting dumped now because the convention news cycle is over, and the news is flipping to the general election.

Expect more of a slow trickle, every two or three weeks more scandalous information being made public. The only question is if he will go in for the final kill before or after the final debate.

Routing and account numbers? Damn

I think what he might end up doing is wait until after the election so she can't be pardoned. She'll either be prosecuted by Trump or impeached by Congress.

everyone who has some free time needs to assist in this fight, we have to stop the crooked hillary. i cant stress enough how trying these times are for you americans. this is the big fight and we need all the help we can get! so help!

election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf

literally what is there to do but wait for more leaks?

Check out the rest of the emails and do a proper spreadsheet that is not blocked from editing?
We didn't read all of them.

plebbit made a good point, surprisingly. 20k isn't enough to put your life on the line for to give information on the death of a dnc staffer. But maybe wikileaks knows more than they're giving off, and 20k is the amount that was paid for the head of the staffer. So they're throwing out subtle information to intimidate whoever committed the crime

Maybe you guys don't get what I posted, or maybe I am mistaken. Doesn't this violate election rules?

fec.gov/info/contriblimitschart1516.pdf

Sure, now send this to someone with real power. We can't do jack shit with this info. Judge Janine maybe?

No one cares about it. This info has been out for awhile now and no one wants to stop DNC corruption

fuck my sides

You are an American, right?
Convince your friends to vote for Trump.
Nobody can touch Clinton right now, because Obama would excuse her on the spot.

praise kek

The debates will be awesome.

>Well well well... it seems as though
he tried to get us on the track.
Shame, that nobody believed him

when are they

Farage also thought the extended signing up to vote was a rig too, look what happened.

Thank you for staying in Poland, we don't want fucktards like you here.

Dunno. I'm sure BING knows the answer.

So was the email with Huma the damning evidence, or is that yet to be released?

He said they have more.

I i don't have friends

i think it's just a teaser

Rolling and bumping for lulz

Fucking jewgle.

Self check and rerolling

(((Google)))

Rolling because it's gonna be another 45 minutes before swimming event

>Watching AMERICAN Michael Phelps cuck the world

Not really, watching female 200m freestyle, gonna be 3am here
nothing better to do so rolling again, just got a bunch nothing
fuck you kaplan, pick up the phone

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1111
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1234
thank you digits for these bits of hilarity

Is the Labour Party a sister party ??
Tony the Tigers secretary trying to buy a ticket for the show.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/00096#searchresult

Maybe the powers that be wanted the UK to leave...

>40 threads

Jesus Christ, what are we doing with our lives?

>this
I have thought about it for a while and I still have yet to come up with a reason why tbt let Brexit happen

Bump

Checked

trying to justice and transparency?

Nobody gives a fuck anymore. Even I stopped keeping track of new threads as they are pure shit...

I blame the google doc user for locking the document.

bump

No point. Murricans are too busy with petty shit. Save the info and make another thread when there will be no distractions in the news.

From: Greeson, Katja Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 6:38 PM To: Miranda, Luis Cc: LeDonne, Sarah; Tankin, Noah Subject: Re: Business card approval Luis, I sent a request for delivery date update to our printer but because we have to print union, I likely won't hear until their day starts again tomorrow. If we do get them tomorrow, Noah will bring them over immediately. The order was placed for the set as soon as we got your approval on Monday so we are working to get these as quickly as possible, but because we print union unfortunately it does take longer than a non-union solution would. Believe me - it is equally as frustrating to us in most cases! I appreciate your patience. Katja Sent from my iPhone

>because we print union unfortunately it does take longer than a non-union solution would
>mfw

our very own genocder in cheif, tony b liar?