Relax, Trump will win

Don't worry Ameribros, we had all this doom and gloom before Brexit. America is just as angry with the establishment as Britain.

>Hehehe, you bigots will never get a referendum
>Hehehe, you xenophobes are so far behind in the polls, you'll never win
>Hehehe, you racists have the whole media against you, this won't even be close

We all know how that story ended. Keep the faith.

Trump 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_26/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160701-20160804/collapsed/true/spotlight/1
youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo
youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
youtube.com/watch?v=fDAZM2ZBayI
youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no he won't

Hillary can't defend her record. Trump *should* demolish her in the debates. Anyone could. All he has to do is mention her emails and Benghazi.

Bump, too many Hillshills

Americans are cucks unlike us.
The fact that a criminal is beating someone in the polls is astounding. At least with remain there were economic and political arguments; there are no arguments for Clinton other than 'she's not a racist, xenophobe like Trump' or 'she's a woman'.

>Americans are cucks unlike us.

Thanks for the support based Dutchmen

It's clear that a proxyfag is tainting your nations great name

Go on - refute the known fact. Only delusional Sup Forumsacks and yanks wouldn't be able to understand this basic truth.

I don't trust polls. Especially given the Brexit and polls and in particular the general election a year ago.

The media is trying to save that crooked witch's ass. It's just a question of whether Anericans see through the that. I'm hoping that there are a lot of shy Trump voters.

thanks dutch bro

yeah, except the circumstances are totally different, but it'll be closer than this "4.8%" meme

>emails and Benghazi
people who shill this are really dumb white trash types

the fact that europeans care so much about which loser gets puppetted reveals massive butthurt

the mayor of your capital is a muslim

polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_26/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160701-20160804/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

Reuters poll has him less than 2pts behind, this also doesn't take into account voter turnout or "shy-Tory" effect like with Brexit.

Hes doing fine, anyone that thinks differently is getting brainwashed by the MSM or is a literal shill

It's clear that you, and the Americans, know nothing about the Brexit polls. Brexit was winning for a long time with only the final polls showing a remain victory, since people believed that there would be a shift to the status quo and the shooting of Jo Cox would make many fags vote for Remain.

Trump is losing in every poll. Sure, there are some times he's ahead, but it's a rarity - a big rarity.

>Hes doing fine
the fact is, he tells people to go out and vote with all their friends. it seems like a kind of social activity in the heartland which is nice. here up north we're bracing for a hillary win and talking about idiotic shit like "online voting"

I'd say that's a wrap.
Our president may be a nigger, but at least he pretends to be christian.

good quadruple

Remember Brexit.

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo

Nah, he's doing pretty badly lately. It's mainly due to the media... It's amazing how biased the WaPo and CNN are.

He just needs to rise in the polls again. Right now it's a consistent decline.

The President of your country is a nigger, and mayors of your cities were muslim before ours.

Just sit back and relax Trumpets. Everything will be fine. Don't you worry.

You don't know shit, have you ever seen an actual us presidential debate? trump has never debated one on one and nowhere near enough policy understanding or attention span to hold his own for 2-3 hours. He puts his foot in his mouth once per hour without anyone debating him, Hilldog will rip him to shreds because she has rhinoceros skin and third grade insults won't stick after 20+ years of car right wing conspiracy.

So is the President of your country

I get the feeling a timely Halloween Surprise is going to turn this thing around for the Don

So is your president.

The only chance trump has is if wikileaks has something huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo

Yeah... about that...

Plus, it's only our mayor who's muslim. Your country is led and run by a muslim (so-so) nigger.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Yes we know.

Leftists believe they can turn lies into truth if they repeat them often enough and block out the truth.

Little do they know the truth is a force of nature, not a product of man. It is everlasting and ever-resilient. There's no stopping it from rising to the surface.

i buy 1 trumpcoin for every shill post, you should too

Shill.

> rhinoceros skin
>got flustered during the Democratic debates when jewish father time barely criticized her

I fucking hope you're right, Dutch(?)bro. I don't wanna sound like a CTR concern shill, but all these polls have me discouraged.

That's what I'm counting on. An ISIS attack on US soil followed by a leak linking Clinton to them would finish her.

I guess he is just building up clinton a little so she doesnt gets exchanged from a stronger canditate.
So all they have to do is jail her shortly before the election so the enemy has no time to build up a new line.
If they are smart they get rid of her asap so they have time to build up a real canditate. maybe a friend of trump?

>Hillary has rhino skin
to bad she has a blood clot in her brain and laughs like a sociopath
youtube.com/watch?v=fDAZM2ZBayI
In her last rally her medical staff had to come onstage and tell her to keep talking because she blanked out.
youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
She's not "freezing in fear" here. She's about to spazz out again.

>trump
>not suitable
>racist

Shoo shoo hillshill

this a thousand thousand times

fistbump to netherregionsbro

Yeah. Wait until the 2nd week of October. Trump has nothing to lose, and will be goinf nuclear on her ass.

Which is exactly their purpose, so yeah.

> literally grasping at straws
Hillary is dying meme is even less effective than the Obama is kenyan muslim meme

I just fucking wasted quads on this

Bump for the Trump!

GIVE IT UP, DRUMPFTARDS, IT'S OVER
>OVER
>V
>E
>R

Go put your finger in a dyke you freckley cuck fuck

This decade belongs to the populist right. Trump WILL take the White House. Kek wills it.

Bernie actually knows the issues and is good at debates as opposed to Trump who "won" the republican debates by being loud and making le goofball faces

Sup Forums is a Trump board. MAGA!

>Bernie actually knows the issues and is good at debates

When I go to vote I am going to wear my Union Jack.

Thanks for the (You)

Of course he will win. CTR wouldn't be literally flooding Sup Forums with made up trash from the MSM if he wasn't beating shillary badly due to massive grassroots support. They are desperate and flailing, while Trump is making the entire establishment look ridiculous and corrupt. This will be a much bigger landslide than brexit.

Is this real? The voting machines aren't used for polling though?

Can we just fucking ban this Netherlands shill already?

>thinks UK will get to leave EU

Cute :3

Good lad. Farage will be with you in spirit.

Blood hell, wishing innocent people attack is just as wrong as government documents hacked and then leaked

Off with your head fucker.

I count three! 0.15€ so far earned! Thank you for correcting the record!

You're not even in the EU yet you CHOSE to have open borders. Norcuck get out.

Well thanks, if took back what you said. You ain't so bad dutchman.

I didn't mean I was hoping for that, poorly worded on my part. I'm saying it would finish her.

That pic is exactly pre-world war 2. And only the British held it down so it doesn't spill over in to the ocean to the west. I mean Winston Churchill's Mother was American.

OK OK cheers mate.

As far as I am concern. The British have the world's best interest. I would love for the MI6 to illustrate the United States to see how corrupt the USA is. Churchill did it to see if we would side with the Nazis when we had the German Bund.

The USA funded ISIS, the Taliban with became Al-Qaeda. The USA has fucking moles that are fucking turncoats or support foreign interests.

Brexit will be easier with Trump. I get the feeling that witch will try punish us for it if she gets in.

Or they'll just ignore it and talk about how Trump drowns animals and kids for fun.

The US didn't fund the Taliban, they funded Al-Qaeda and the Afghan Mujahedeen who later became known as the Northern Alliance but the Taliban themselves were/are a Pakistani outfit. How much they were working with the CIA and how much they are just being greatest allies like all your lovely brown pals is another question.

We need a British double-agent who speaks United States' English.

The USA funded the Taliban to fight the Soviet Union. God knows how many millions or billions.

That's nice, but I'm afraid it's untrue. Britain only has her own interests first.

Churchill was shit. Fucked over the UK by begging the US, which was not necessary since we were crushing the Axis in North Africa.

Our victory in North Africa led to Hitler having to invade Russia for oil - and the rest is obvious.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Yes, a country with strong national pride that fight against all forms of tyranny is a good thing.

I love you Brits. You never give up or want people to say another country helped you. FDR said the USA would not go to war in Europe, but he quietly funded the war machine. Waking the sleeping giant the USA was Hitler's Worst Nightmare, and he fucking got mad at the Japs for starting the war with the USA early.

No, the Taliban did not exist during the Soviet invasion. What you are referring to is the Afghan Mujahedeen who later fought the Taliban. The Taliban were funded by Pakistani intelligence and North Pakistani trucking cartels who wanted to clear the roads through Afghanistan. That's not to say that plenty of those US supplied arms didn't end up in the hands of the Taliban.

He will be asked to leave by Republicans. Can't win if you're not running because you've been dropkicked out.

Brexit was close the entire time. This is not like that at all.

You know what. If a Brits talks about foreign policies it must be true. That land that the sun never falls on.

Don't let them intimidate you.

fpbp

>Waking the sleeping giant the USA was Hitler's Worst Nightmare,
rofl you faggot cowards refused to declare war on him until he did so first and then you refused to fight a single battle until the soviets were pouring into Germany.. fuck off go get your asses handed to you by some desert muds or brown chinamen

>REKT
>E
>K
>T

Brexit was winning in the polls and surveys for months

POTUS >>>>>>> Yuro trade agreements

Spreek is wat nederlands voor me vriend?

that's why they won't let you decide it
they've decided it already in a hotel in switzerland
you've been chumped

desu the demographics are already too stacked against you yanks, defeat is a real possibility.

But you can all move here when we restore the Empire.

>Trump supporters move to UK
>restore British Empire
>Take back US for the crown
It would be worth it just for the liberal tears. If they are going to shit all over the ideals of the founding fathers then the country may as well not exist anymore.

He's definitely winning by a long shot she's suffered too many character attacks

He can't win. The demographics are not there. Its mathematically impossible.

Votes for Trump: uncucked white men

Votes against Trump:
>niggers
>beaners
>ALL women
>chinks
>faggots
>Jews
>white traitors

He's going to lose in a landslide. If you want a future for yourself well, you're fucked. If you want a future for any children you may have you might want to read The Turner Diaries and a book called SIEGE by James Mason for instructions on what to do.

but what if we don't want a future for ourselves or our children

that's the spirit
repeat after me -
"God save the Queen"

>all that same flag
You sure corrected the record.

This Nedernigger has been posting first in every thread for like the last 3 hours

Keep doing what you're doing.

We know. Why do you think our media is doubling down extra hard right now on the narrative that the Democrats were responsible for Civil Rights (instead of being the people against them), and literally cheering for women wearing hijabs? Why do you think they are hyping up the "exciting atmosphere" of the mostly empty Hillary rallies?

Desperation.

Fuck that. If Hillary wins there will be a revolution or coup anyway. Inevitable at some point in her Presidency. Might as well stay and fight like Patriots.

Julian Assange says he is yet to release information that must result in an indictment and has plans on releasing it. Sit tight boys, Shillary will go down.

The British are going to need it. They are alone in fighting radical Muslims in Europe with people like Merkel in power. Remember the British do not own guns as a whole. Imagine a modern society fighting a war with homemade knives. They might need a good smuggling of American made weapon from American Freedom Fighter resistance

Ehuh, a lot of people would need to die in America to start back to better founding father politics. To many people to fight a civil war. Not enough space. A lot of urban warfare, yes. But, the government just has to bomb a city with one big bomb like in Japan in World War 2.

HELL YES
GODSPEED ANONS
GODSPEED
FREEDOM OR DEATH