Has anyone actually met other trump supporters out in the wild? (not including neighbors)

Has anyone actually met other trump supporters out in the wild? (not including neighbors)

It's like we're a rare breed of american...

if someone were to tell me they supported Trump, I'd pop them right in the face

Everybody I talk to is either voting for Trump or not voting at all. Most importantly, I don't know a single person who is supporting Hillary. I also live in California.

Sage goes in all fields.

Rats don't tend to leave their holes

i live in a very blue state and i see another MAGA hat every single day at least once

never seen a hillary sticker though

almost makes you think

sure you would Ahmed. Why are you shilling so hard on every post? Ure like some kind of ultrashill. Ive never seen anything like it. There are basically ballads of your shilling out there. Im sure its a thread already. What is it? Did Trump fuck your mamma?

Here's your (you)

Anyone wanna buy a bag of second-hand smoke or a brass trumpet?

I also have 1 Graham to sell, but will exchange for a Jonathan or Richard in good condition

Nah, Trump supporters don't come out ever.

The three or four who actually believe what he say spend all their time in their mothers' basements, eating hot pockets and blaming the poor Jews for the fact that they're not paid to do nothing with their lives.

We're keeping our heads down and creating the impression of a safe-space for Bernie and Hillary supporters to expose themselves.

dont you mean stab an old woman in the back while she's sleeping ? It's usually how you mudslime show their courage

>land of the free
>get beaten with a crowbar for wearing merch about one of your presidential candidate

of course theyre being quiet

I live in Commiefornia, but I'm currently in Oklahoma to visit an old friend. While I get weird looks or insults for supporting Trump at home, here I receive multiple compliments a day on my MAGA hat. It pretty much entirely depends on where you live. Plus a lot of people support Trump but won't say it because of the social repercussions.

Even in California, though, I don't know a single person who supports Hillary. Everyone's either a spurned Bernout or a Trump supporter.

It's politically/current event related you fucking bong.

Don't you have a spoon to bin?

thinkin' reeeeeal fuckin 'ard m8

Here's a good example of why russian relations should return to good standing.

Thanks

That's honestly really surprising

NC fag here and i just left Trumps rally in Fayetteville. Broke my phone when i got into a scuffle with a protester.
It's just like the videos you see online, a few scrawny kids or fags with colored hair screaming like toddlers.

I've got neighbors that support trump but as soon as you go out of town, there's plenty that hate him based on media accounts.
The shilling is real out here.

>Be canadian
>Not free
>Watch jamal fuck your wife from your cuckshed as you have DUDEWEED on tv talking about more immigrants

Don't you think that's a big problem? People not voting in favor of trump in fear of others finding out?

I honestly think that's gonna be one of the main problems at the polls in november.

It's almost as if this awoovement is actually just a small group of dickheads in an echo chamber shouting so loud that they've convinced themselves there are much more of them than there actually are.

It's almost as if the entire internet is made up of safe space echo chambers we willingly segregate ourselves into.

I wear my camo MAGA hat everywhere except work and just had another pleasant conversation with somebody at the grocery store. It's happened several times now.

I've only had one negative comment of "oh, really?" from a passerby, and that was when Bernie was still running. I live just outside Portland, OR and things have been changing fast here since Bernie was cheated.

MAGA

Lots here in the Muhreens, if you're not admin or a supply nigger, we overwhelmingly support Trump.

Leftists rabidly attack anyone who supports Trump.

Vocally and physically.

I support Trump but don't talk about it in public. I don't butt into conversation involving him (at work or otherwise).

Just one; a below average intelligence woman who's voting for Trump "because he tells it like it is" aka tells you what you want to hear.

less than 50% of Americans vote. Of those, ~40% are Trump aupporters. You are a rare breed.

I live IN Portland, and you're delusional if you think things will change the way you want, goddamn redneck.

Thanks for Correcting the Record! Hillary has poor support in OR, though.

How are those pothole filled streets and that new $300m non-existent bridge your corrupt Democrat politicians failed to provide, btw? Infrastructure fail.

really makes u think

>having to shill for hill for sheckles
>obviously comes from a poor background
>didn't have the luck to at least be poor and masculine
Tuff

thx m8
I agree, all this NWO NATO BS wont get us anywhere.

You would not do shit you dutch faggot.

God damn dutch fucks need to die.

People have to support Trump in secret.

>going outside

new jersey here... we are everywhere. work is filled with them, businesses all have signs up. try leaving your basement OP.

I don't live in jersey anymore (thank god)

Try it sometime.

That's entirely expected. Unfortunately they'd receive hate if you all went to a trump rally together.
Maybe.

bringing the bantz

My 45. ACP says otherwise.

shill thread. Sad!

How am i shilling when i support trump faggot?

Let's be real here Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>0.2 cent memes have been deposited in your account

Girlfriend's parents. They're pretty nice people.

Met a ton.

Hell, tubing the river the other day, shotgunned some beers with a group of black people that were all bout Trump and MAGA.

Opkankeren proxy flikker.

You lucky bastards

Live in California too. Girlfriend prefers to stay out of politics but is probably a moderate conservative.

i get nods from people when i'm wearing my white w/ gold lettering hat. no one openly supports him though. mostly because ive been threatened multiple times while wearing maga gear

Another NC fag here, I literally didn't know about the Wilmington rally until today. I missed a yuuge opportunity

Wilmington and Fayetteville. some trashy blacks walking around outside the rally trying to start shit with supporters lol

There were 2 but I turned them away from the darkness now they accept Hillary as the one true prophet peace be upon her

Here in rural Oz, Trump is a fucking hero already.

We kind of want him as our leader as well.

So what're your opinions guys? (americans)

Can trump actually win the electoral vote?
Does hillary have to resort to rigging something or bribes?

I'm genuinely curious as to how trump has so much support but so little in actual data that isn't biased.

Lots of people seem to be feeling up others on what they think of Trump. Then when you say something good about Trump, they'll either flip the fuck out calling him Hitler or they'll take a sigh of relief knowing they're found another Trump supporter.

Anyways, lots of people from my high school graduation class support Trump. One half of my family likes him as well. Luckily, I live in a Republican dominated town so there isn't as much social justice bullshit going on here.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed how liberal types are obsessed with violence? They're freaking constantly telling others to kill themselves, or go punch themselves in the teeth and fall off a cliff. Any time anyone disagrees they go full on superiority complex. "Ha, I'm so much better than these mentally retarded fucking idiots. They should go kill themselves! I'm so tolerant/progressive lmao". Ughhh...some people, you know?

I see a lot of vehicles with Trump stickers, but nobody I'm around really talks about him.

The closest I've seen is Republicans saying things along the lines of "I don't like Trump but I hate Hillary." It seems like that's the most socially acceptable way of saying you're voting for Trump where I'm from.

I'm mostly around to Democrats desu. I live in a middle-class suburb with mostly old union/government pensioners. Lots of Hillary signs in their yards.

I work for a left-leaning organization that's heavily involved in politics, so I keep my political to myself there. I'm very likely the only Trump voter in the whole company.