Justice League Special Comic-Con Footage

youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't look awful.
I like the tone but the trailer could've been edited way better.
Anyone else?

we don't need 10 threads for this, post in an existing one

Looks better than what i expected, but then again i thought the same thing the first time i saw the BvS trailer.

And suddenly Affleck became the worst Batman ever on live television.
Shame about that suit tho.

I get why they went in the direction they did after BvS, but they didn't have to backpedal nearly this hard, it makes them look like they're overcompensating.

Also, what the fuck is Barry's apartment?

They really have changed the tones of these films haven't they? It doesn't look too bad, still not sold on this take on Barry Allen but ezra has great acting intensity so hopefully I'll warm up to it. Cyborg looks kinda weedy, aquaman looks surprisingly awesome

It looked like an underground lab rather than an apartment.

>Barry will be the worst part of Justice League
>Cyborg will b e completely forgotten
>Quips give me flashbacks of the dissapointment i had with Ultron

In my opinion Suicide Squad will be Average good, Wonder woman will be unexpectedly great and then DCEU will go back to shit as always

Come on, Clooney is still there.

All this quipping and still no color unless you're the Flash. Superspeed effect looks like shit.

>I like the tone

What fucking tone? It's all over the fucking place. It looks like they have no idea whether they want it to be a BvS bleakfest or an AoU quip storm.

>flash is clearly the smart talking spider man rip off
why...

Because he is a stand in for the typical internet fan
See how many forums he was lurking in on his multi screen set up
I saw a reddit screen and a Sup Forums NSFW board, plus he was streaming rick and morty

Flash is an edgier version of tmblr Spider-man
He's one of us he is ANONYMOUS

It's not really a trailer.

He is 4 chan. He is milo and pol.

I like him already.

BECAUSE THEY'RE RIPPING OFF WALLY

Sup Forums has always been an anomaly on this website.

more like Justquips League am i right lmao

it really hasn't, its just another outlet for people to be edgy and contrarian much like the rest of the site.

Because if he were actually Barry, he'd be as boring as fucking white bread. Both Miller and Gustin's "Barry" are more Wally than anything.

Looks good.

With this and the Wonder Woman trailer it seems like they're in full "please forget BvS ever happened" mode.

But then I guess I'll be cautiously optimistic, the first few BvS trailers were good too before they started revealing all the shit.

Sup Forums started off as a board for trolling that was taken over by people who believed that any of it was real.

>Flash is as horrible as I feared

Fuuuuuck me, dude.
Armor looks shit. Actor looks shit. Characterization is nothing like Barry Allen. Slow-mo effect looks overdone, but interesting.

At least Cyborg looks rad as fuck.

>flash looks good, just not like flash
>they fixed supes' hair
>they have overdone cyborg
>wondy looks good
>batman looks less inflated, so pretty good, that cowl is still pretty retarded tho
>aquaman looks like a hobo

they could have done better but i guess it's not that bad

Batman v Superman's trailers weren't totally bad (at least until the one that showed Doomsday) but I could still tell from the beginning that they were hinting at a bloated movie.

Man of Steel's trailers though, that's another story.

>Jason Momoa continues to be Dark Chris Hemsworth

Good I like it that way.

>it's all over the fucking place
Sorry but you're wrong.

>Speedster makes a joke

Dere ripping off Wally guyzzz.

> We will never have a good Barry Allen on screen because Wally "quipmaster" West is the popular Flash

why did they even bother.

>Because if he were actually Barry, he'd be as boring as fucking white bread.

Time to leave Sup Forums forever.

>Man of Steel's trailers though, that's another story.
Yeah they were god tier
Movie was 8.5/10

Wally didn't even quip in his own book, he was just kind of an asshole. It's weird.

You can't rip off something you made and own.

He's right actually. If you could pull your head out of your ass for a few seconds, and stop defending something just because it's DC, you'd be able to see that too.

The early trailers for BvS all looked amazing. It wasn't till the doomsday trailer it started too look like a turd.

He did until Geoff Johns.

Maybe you have Marvel fatigue but i'm not talking about a Cinematic Universe tone, i'm talking about this movie. It's like the DCAU where Batman TAS is darker than Justic League. Marvel just has the same happy go lucky shit all the time

The Wallyfags on this site are pretty much the definition of /co doesn't read comics. They probably know the character from Timm's Justice League and Young Justice.

>>Speedster makes a joke

Yes. That was the problem. The one joke he made. The one, single joke he made offered an impression nobody liked. There's nothing else in the trailer that alludes to his character. Nothing. He's super like Barry, only he made one joke. Otherwise he totally acted like Barry. Hell, he even looks like Barry! He just made a joke, that's totally what the trailer showed us.

Good call, man.

>DCEU will go back to shit as always
>implying MoS and BvS aren't capekino
pleb.

I read the entirety of vol 2 and he really didn't. That was more Bart's thing.

So you admit this looks amazing ? :^)

I posted this in other thread too but I don't think Ezra's Barry steals from Wally except the father-son dynamic Wally had with Bruce and his motormouth.

Barry I see here is socially awkward. That's something he always has been and something Wally definitely isn't. Wally is cocky and arrogant.

What do you think of Aquaman? I think his costume is awesome

Read his fight with Mongul. William Messner Loebs or the Justice League Europe. Mark Waid's Wally always made quips in narrations. The actual meme here is that people thinking only DCAU Wally made quips.

His costume is shit, he should have that shoulder pauldron thing from the original design reveal not a full body suit. How you gonna cover up Jason Momoa's beastbod like that?

Dry humor is not quipping to me. If you come away from any of that thinking Wally is some huge jokester like on the cartoon I don't know what to tell you.

I like his tattoos more than the costume. I'm excited for his solo movie and I hope Wan isn't overhyping the horror aspects of it.

I love it. Not too sure on his contact lenses though

Who's this nigga? The Alantis king Kristofer Hivju plays?

You don't need to make this exact post in every thread.

forgot

Wait, how is he the worst batman?

>horned helmets
Holy shit, dropped like a bad habit.

Why is he calmly recruiting and making friends with people who could 'destroy the entire human race' when it's been established that he hates people like that?

>Sticky
FUCKING DC SHILLS.

PUT THIS ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT MODS THE ONLY STICKIES ON THE COMIC BOARD ARE FUCKING MOVIES FUCK YOU

>That's right, Barry! W-We're in on the planet, Apokolips, now! What do you think goes on here, Barry? You think i-i-if you saw some earthlings lickin' some balls, you'd just walk by happily? I don't think so Barry! That ain't how it works here, Barry! If this new god is comin' to use motherboxes on your planet sees you suckin' on my balls, somethin' s-scientific and magic will happen to him! Trust me Barry! Somethin' real magic and scientific!

I noticed that the usual Snyder doom and gloom color filters are gone now.

Because there was a whole movie that proved him wrong.
Try to catch up user.

thank you for the sticky mods

>sticky
LITERALLY /tv2/

Why do they keep pushing the cyborg looks like a human in a suit look.

It looks lazy

did we watch the same trailer?

S T I C K Y

T

I

C

K

Y

Based Affleck burying Roman Reigns

More or less optimistic. More less than more.

DC will obviously backtrack on their grim dark shit, but considering the ones pulling the strings are execs and Snyder is still there, the chances of this being "great" are really really slim. At best, we can expect a decent movie. Nothing too big,

Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch, Please don't be bait and switch,

Im pretty sure theyre pandering for the millenial 'quirky' audience, same as with CW's Spiderman.

I like him, youthfulness is a great feature these movies always forget

really, i thought Sup Forums was created because moot felt bad about what the owner of Encyclopidea did to the user base and realised he was doing the same thing by killing /news/(no the nu /news/ the old one that used to be /n/)

OH SHIT SON

STICK TIME

Oh. I didn't see it.

After Sucker Punch, I decided that I never wanted to see a Zack Snyder helmed project ever again.

It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

You'd think no one but the SyFy Channel would give money to someone who makes garbage like this.

I've seen it with Sup Forums before and now here. There's no stopping it, it's time to accept our place. We knew since this movie game started what would become of us, we knew who we were ushering in.

Close your eyes and think of moot.

wow

>"We want the marvel money" the trailer
DC movies have been pretty mediocre post Nolan's DK, but I liked that they tried to go with at least a different theme. This looks like generic capeshit #345

He was occasionally a snide asshole during Johns' run, but he didn't quip much.

More like JUST League, am i right

I liked it. Aquaman looks beast. Batman and Wondy looked better with new lighting, and i LOVE Twink Flash.
Pretty exited sempai.

>Shitposters don't bother watching the movies they complain about

You shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Exquisite quippage, bravo.

Little late there mods but whatever we had to deal with MCU threads for fucking months taking over the board

it doesnt look bad, its obvious they are in early stages of production, but the music is a massive turn-off, it's Suicide Squad tier, the JLA should have music as epic, or even more than MoS, who had some really nice composings, despite the movie itself being shit.

I remember commenting that I wanted to see Bruce and Diana work together more to investigate Lex during BvS.

So I'm really fucking happy they get to bounce off of each other some more here.

Why everyone loses their mind when a thread becomes a sticky? The same thing happened when a TV show of LWA got announced.

How quickly we forget

>sticky thread
>only 80 posts after an hour

what a low energy thread
let me guess, manletwood made it?

>getting mad that people decided NOT to watch Batman v Superman

They're the smart ones desu

I thought it looked really good. They have every character their own personality which is more than you can say for some team up movies.

>QUIP LEAGUE

Also why is Bruce so fucking happy and quippy all the time?

>Superman, the symbol of peace just died recently
>Super powerful cosmic being can reach earth every second and completely destroy it
>"yeah, lol more less because, you know, he can talk to fish xD"

Affleck literally went from best to worst Batman in not even a year.

What do you mean?
All DC trailers have been perfect representations of the final film!
youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ

This is nothing. There's only been like a handful of people who just posting "STICKY WOOOOOO" comments.

So is anything else happening today?

Anyone else not a fan of Cyborg's or Flash's suit? I like everything else. Aquaman and Bruce's scene looks great. Hoping WW and Bats have decent chemistry.

Can someone please explain this quip meme?
What the fuck are you all talking about?

It looks like absolute shit. Fucking hell.

Why does Barry talk like Wally? Why is Bruce so quippy and making friends and shit. I liked how he was mostly a behind the scenes man in Morrison's initial runs and the cartoon, instead of being DC's Tony Stark.

Holy fuck guys, I'm feeling the hype again.

>Aquaman
>Cyborg

my body is readyyyyy