>yfw Batman watches Rick and Morty
youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All right.
That seems cool.
I didn't know Momoa had clear eyes.

Thank God. This actually looks like a fun movie while at the same tone not at all looking like marvel.

Please let this be good

What's the Rick and Morty reference?

Damn that looked great. I love me some warrior king Aquaman.

Really? JL already? They are really rushing it.

When's Superman?

He'll come back in the after credits after being in dream sequences throughout the movie. No one gives a shit about supes anymore.

The episode with Mr. Needful/Satan (specifically, the part where a roided-up Rick and Summer beat the shit out of him) plays on a TV in the background when Bruce throws a batarang at Barry.

I came to as the same question. I understand Supes will prob come back for the epic fight at the end, but still kinda sad he won't be in the movie as much as everyone else.

Might be for the best Snyder doesn't get Superman's characterization.

That's Barry's place. It makes more sense for Barry to watch Rick and Morty.

Some of it looked good but it seems...off.

Looking a lot better.

Is it too much to ask that they lose the filter?

But that is Flash's home user

You know what? I can live with this Barry. Both in character and costume. Also it looks like Arthur is kinda on a drunken bender, guess he hasnt taken the throne yet

>Rick and Morty playing behind Bruce

I was distracted by that especially since it was the scene where Summer and Rick beat the shit out of Satan.

Yep. That's what I was thinking too.

Miller is goddamn perfect as the Flash, jesus christ.

More Batman/Wondy banter please. I love how they work together.

>Barry will be the worst part of Justice League
>Cyborg will b e completely forgotten
>Quips give me flashbacks of the dissapointment i had with Ultron

In my opinion Suicide Squad will be Average good, Wonder woman will be unexpectedly great and then DCEU will go back to shit as always

Yeah, I don't think OP caught that when he said Bruce was watching it.

He's going to come back from the dead so that Synder can once again wank off to his Jesus metaphors.

>Quips

>avenger-tier quips out the ass

Looks really great... But I could do without the Tony Stark persona.

is the lightning going everyplace normal

>Batman can't have fun
>implying any of those are as bad as "LANGUAGE CAP", "AUGH TONY HES GONNA SNAP MY NECK"m or "Is that all you got?"

IT'S POETRY

Flash stuff didn't do it for me.

Aquaman stuff looked great.

Vikings burying a motherbox in some kind of ritual is extremely my shit.

Speed Force, motherfuckers.

>Flash looks like shit
>Cyborg looks like shit as usual
>talking to fish meme
>Quipfest
They don't even know what to fucking do anymore do they?

speedforce.webm

Pretty much.
It just never really does actual damage to the environment either.

SPEED FORCE
What part of I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT dont you get son?

Cant wait till it flops and finally kills DC

Did they save the DCEU guys?

I love when pretend comic fans think quips are bad in comic related material.

Hopefully staying dead.

And Snyder ruins another movie.

I'm surprised Barry didn't burp out Bazinga.

The movie's not even done yet. This is just a selection of scenes they hurried the post production for so they could show them off at SDCC.

I liked it

Every other line shouldn't be a quip.

Why is Affleck doing a Clint Eastwood impression?

Man, if this was like Barry's twin who just cleans the place or something Bruce would have a lot of explaining to do.
He saw him on the video and did his homework before getting here, but I'm just saying if he missed one little detail or like Barry's powers stopped working I think a Batarang to the face would not be the best idea. He could have used smoke pellets or something a little less hospital worthy.

Also I feel the guys on special effects tripped up somehow.
Bruce's cloak finds its way down to his leg from gravity faster than the Batarang passes by. Just something about that doesn't add up to me, those things usually cross a room and find themselves in someone's shoulder before his cloak can finish flapping about. Then again maybe it's the difference in material and size.

It's a trailer you fucking idiot. Do you think these scenes are going be happening in tandem like this?

If they take off the filter Snyder can't see anything.

The flash can't seem to run without destroying everything around him.

Fucking snyder ignoring Speed force.

Not to mention they're showing quips in the trailer because everyone bitched about how serious BvS is. They're specifically marketing this teaser to those people.

I'm really not liking the speed effect. It seems a little, I don't know, overdone?

A trailer is supposed to give you a general feel for the movie, and this trailer presents the movie as a quipfest, not a difficult concept to understand, retard.

Yeah, trailers have always saved them.
Then the movies are released,
And we wait for the next trailers to "save them" all over again.

>Batman doing squats
>Cyborg just standing still
>Flash falling over
>Aquaman standing still

Wow these guys sure do look powerful

>DC arrives at quiptown just after everyone has left and decided to burn it down

Goddamnit. At least WW looked better.

>flash suit looks like shit
>so does cyborg
>WW looks like an aushwitz survivor
Only thing to look forward to is bats and Barry's bantz.

Contacts.

Barry looks exactly like the sort of lad Bruce would take home to the master bedroom and "adopt".

So, there cannot be any wit to the movie at all or it's a (((quipfest)))?

I feel just alright about it. I don't feel that awe I normally feel with JL related material. I didn't like the music in thi sizzle real. Eh, I didn't hate it, but I'm not exactly pumped desu. Maybe when I get some indication of a good story.

I felt positively about the WW trailer though. I liked almost everything in that.

>Wayne more or less giving away his identity as Batman to Kings Bay and right away to Alan
>Alan is "nerd loner"
>Curry is an alcoholic
>blue lighting around Flash when he moves in Super speed
>No supes anywhere to be found in trailer

I just don't know. Parts of it got me hyped but a lot of it has me extremely cautious, not to mention how bad I dislike the flash suit.

Cyborg looks like shit and Barry's costume is awful, but I gotta say the trailer looks WAY better than BvS.

Maybe the poor reception slapped some sense into whoever's holding Snyder's leash and they'll reign his dumbfuckery in.

Not really feeling it. Cyborg looks terrible.

oh god they really did tone it town to make it more like the Avengers in tone and everything

tfw cgi isnt completed until after filiming

>Alan
His name is Barry Allen, user

>Wayne more or less giving away his identity as Batman to Kings Bay and right away to Alan

Yeah this kind of bothered me

You're confusing genuine wit with throwaway snappy patter that isn't appropriate for the situation. "Oh hey this guy broke into my house and is fucking around with my computers and secrets, let's engage in a quip-off".

No I'd say not assuming early footage of an unfinished film is going t be indicative of how humor will be paced throughout the movie is probably a far less difficult concept to understand if you know your asshole from your elbow.

>they Marvelized it

Aaaaaand dropped.

Every other line shouldn't be a quip in the trailer unless the movie itself is a quipfest, all this is showing is that they don't know anything about moderation.

Same here. For the JL trailer they just showed stuff that they thought the fans would want to see so I'm wary about making too many conclusions from it.

Now I'm going to watch it a dozen more times and stare lovingly at Ezra Miller's jawline.

That bothered me and the reveal they do with Flash. What the hell is up with all the computers and shit? Isn't Flash a forensic expert? Wouldn't a better intro be him coming home from a case then Batman shows up in a window or something?

>bawwww BvS was too dark and grim why can't they lighten up
>they lighten up the movie
>bawwww it's exactly like Marvel now why is everyone cracking jokes

The BvS trailers presented the movie exactly as it was, so why not assume that this trailer does the same for JL?

No it's showing hey want general audiences viewing this early footage to think it's lighthearted like an mcu film and not like bvs

>but I gotta say the trailer looks WAY better than BvS.
No, that's just your eternal hopefulness kicking in again, exactly like it did for BvS when the trailers started dropping.
>Maybe the poor reception slapped some sense into whoever's holding Snyder's leash
Yeah, see: Man of Steel.

You are basically a loyal battered girlfriend at this point.

This

>it's okay when DC does it

boy that Flash looks like shit. Aquaman looks hype as fuck though can't wait for that.
I wonder if anybody will complain about not giving the black guy any lines. Considering he's the least known of all you'd think they would want to introduce him a little bit.

How do you both feel about Suicide Squad?

Why are people bitching about the jokes? Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman had next to zero humor. Recall how those 2 movies turned out? Joyless, heavy-handed and not much fun at all. At least they are trying to change this. Also, let's not pretend either of those movies were good. Man of Steel was okay at best. Batman vs Superman sucked.

>remove Man of Murder
>everything gets better

So that's how you fix the DCEU.

> Isn't Flash a forensic expert?

Its 2016 he's le quippy quirky nerdy hipster man

It's almost like two completely different groups of people are complaining, or something.

Can't wait to plug Cyborg in at home. I've had this copy of Crysis in shrinkwrap that I've been dying to play.

I have no opinions on it, haven't even seen a trailer.

>elipses

>robot stuff goes over his human body instead of replacing it
lame

Because assuming any advertising is accurate to the upcoming film is a jerk off move. Advertisements are designed to manipulate an audience not be an honest representation of a finished product.

>Everyone is standing around in the dark
>Everyone looks unhappy except Fastest Twink Alive
Poorly written and executed quips don't make a film a Marvel.

I like it. Its a good overdone, it feels powerful, like Barry is creating massive amounts of energy when he moves at super speeds.

They'll bring him back to complete the Jesus metaphor. I wonder if they'll finally give him a likable personality too.

Underrated post.
How in the fuck have you not seen a trailer? How.
youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs

You remember part of the problem that some anons had with Age of Ultron?

Sup Forums fags just need something to complain and meme about.

How would you guys feel if Erza guest starred on an episode of The Flash because of multiverse? Would be good PR for Erza's movie

I like Barry and Aquaman so far.

Should have shown a little more Cyborg but I guess that would have been tougher since it's unfinished footage.

Barry Allen's never been a suave ladies man, are you fucking dense. He's always been a corny nerd, but he's honest and straightforward and that's EXACTLY what I got from Miller's delivery in this trailer.

Most times when people try to portray awkward nerds in these things nowadays they go for fast-talking and twitchy. Miller takes it a different route and his delivery seems more thoughtful with the pauses. I think that fits the character perfectly

It's not the jokes but it needs better flowing dialogue. The lines just feel so bland and robotic. When they joke around in the league it's supposed to feel a little bit more casual to say the least. Also it's really stupid they killed off Superman because Batman is not meant to be the type you bounce jokes off of. When you joke around with him he gives you a stern look or in rare cases he'll have a come back.

I really hope that's not true. Is forensics too hard for the mainstream audience to understand?

I like the first trailer a lot more then the other two, and I hope that the movie is more like the first trailer and early details of the movie.