This is your board

this is your board

this is our board now

This is what happens when people talk about politics on the internet

>Americans wake up
>board goes to shit

What a shocking coincidence...

really made me think

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

>welcome to Sup Forums thread
There is always one. But you forgot the "did the holocaust happen" threads.

the shills are fucking ridiculous

i've been spending last time here and more on Sup Forums to talk about Sup Forums shit just because it's fucking easier

paid hill shills, you aren't changing anyone's mind, you're cluttering up the board, kindly fuck off or make your shilling more interesting

janitors could also do their job but in know that's too much to ask

Despite this they keep pushing the
>pol is a safespace/echochamber
meme

JUST

I wish it was November already...

I knew it was Sup Forums shitting up Sup Forums

This is the American elections.

your laughing now but soon it will get to the point where some one is actually going to take action against these """"""alt-left""""" faggots. the closer we get to the election the shitty-er this board is going to get. When trump wins this board is going to be the new reddit of his presidency.

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR MEMEATIC WARFARE FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS

>And no one reports shit

Yes. It's the shills who make this crap and bump their own threads to 200+ replies

You faggots crave it, and then publically shun it.

Disgusting. All of you

Fucking jews, kill them all.

>Legitimate criticism
>""""shills""""

You need to dispel with this fiction now, Trump fag. It's legitimate criticism of how a racist demagogue is self-destructing, and nobody is being paid for it...

Anyone who believes that this board is infested with shills doesn’t understand what we’re dealing with here, okay?

So much shitposting and shillposting lately. Just stop please.

Always remember, it is far right!

Sup Forums is literally Sup Forums 2.0

all the shills regurgitate this same bullshit, in all the threads, it looks like this. my biggest annoyance with you fuckers is how unoriginal you all are. it's always the same thing.

this.

I came here because of the hauptschul summer holidays, and now I realized that Sup Forums really is a right wing nazi hellhole.

Just because we Sup Forumsacks ;) criticize drumpf doesn't mean we get paid for it, you delusional lunatics.

We just hate the prospect of having such an obvious demagogic demon as leader of the free world.

Clean up your act america, and vote Hillary!

So don't post in cancer threads and hide all the cancer. Its that simple.

Remember pic related

Hillary WILL have someone on her side to be killed one week before the election.

And Trump will still win.

Screencap this.

>just realized
have you never heard anything about Sup Forums

it's like going to stormfront and spamming shit to change their minds

do you really think it will?

quite frankly it's almost impossible to change somebody's mind or ideology - i've never fucking succeeded and no friend or acquaintance of mine has been successful either

it's just unintelligent shit flinging and it's annoying as fuck whether you cunts are paid or not

It is for most. But there's a lot of new. And they're bumping these fucking shill threads

Poor senile rapist Bill

Where are the trump troopers at

>23 yrs old
>work 40 hours a week
>honestly im tired

faggot deserves to get banned for blogging his most intimate thoughts on a Malaysian frog image message board

Yup... Mods are cum drinking faggots.

420chan bump

So many ancap hate threads whereas i have never seen an ancap on this board let alone any anarchist taken seriously

>Mods start deleting shill threads
BASED