Niggers cant even phone now.only works on master race limbs

Niggers cant even phone now.only works on master race limbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9J7GpVQCfms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mark of the beast

Bump
Any links to pic?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

checked

The battery in this thing would last 20 minutes...

It's here.

Inverted color setting white boy. Black lives matter.

There's no fucking way that's real. It wouldn't work unless the room you were in was almost pitch black.

Also, I'd love to see what that little bracelet would do on an actual man's arm, and not a prepubescent boy.

Nice praise kek

praise kek

praise kek

So what happens if you don't have the arm of a prepubescent child?

if that were the case that technology will never be developed cus is racist and shit

praise kek

praise kek

>any of these new innovations that make a 2 hand device into a 1 hand device
>phone watch
>phone bracelet

cool gimmick technology though.

Goddamn.
Not to be used by turkroaches

Hasn't this been around for awhile, at least as a prototype? Could've sworn I saw some post on Facebook about it like 3 years ago

dumbass that's just a projector on a smart watch

>Also, I'd love to see what that little bracelet would do on an actual man's arm, and not a prepubescent boy.

Maybe... you're just fat?

I have very hairy arms, too, and I'm pure white Finn.

Disgusting. Shave you filthy fucking ape... probably have cheeto crumbs in your neckbeard too.

>implying the mark won't be caused by the antichrist's religion
>implying Islam isn't that religion

Do you work at a kebabbila?
I think I've eaten an arm-hair or two of yours

praise kek

You'll learn when you get older that men tend to have hairy arms. Unless they're like... canadian or somethi... oh. Nvm

Im not a fuccboi like you, i see no reason to shave all my body

No. I'm a NEET.

maybe he actually has hair on his arms?

>Im not a fuccboi like you
Yeah no doubt you won't be fucking anything looking like chewbacca

>low-t cucks mocking manly body hair

Silly anons. Just shave your arms silly gooses! Shave the rest of your body, too, while you're at it! In fact, wax everything and stop working out so much! Why do you even need to work out?! We have machines that will work for us and weapons that will fight for us! Wax everything and stop working out and just put on some make up! You'll look prettier! You'll be so pretty with just a little foundation and blush! So pretty! Don't you want to be pretty user! I mean do you really like being a man anyway?! I mean like men aren't really good for anything anymore! You already wax and are skinny with no muscle and wear make up! You aren't a man user! YOU'RE A WOMAN! And you know what?! There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, user! Nothing! You're so brave for being yourself! For being who you truly are! You're just trapped!

What product is this op?

ouch

noticed

youtu.be/9J7GpVQCfms
Its real.shitskins need not apply.

>manly

kek

Finally an excuse to shave my body.

Let the children learn on their own. After all they haven't experienced anything in life yet.

Fuck you, estrogen fag

Greek diaspora detected.

Well a close prototype anyway. I'm so done with this world.

Pico projector bracelet for android.

Fake
Look how image jump up and down while the camera moving

Enjoy your mid-eastern features, chewie

it is fake. i'm a video editor and there's many small tracking mistakes in the video that give it away.

just enough for a quick tug.

Thanks, I will. I'll also enjoy all the ladies. They want a real man with masculine features.

>Adapt subcutaneous phone to urban markets
>Text glows brightly
>Leroy is walking hone at night, past people who dislike his black body
>Almost safe
>BEEP BEEP BEEP and his freaking arm glows

Thank you user

I dont see how its fake.the pico projector is already in many things you can buy.theyre just putting it on something you wear.

Fuck having to hold my arm like that all the time.

Because what they're showing doesn't work like that. It's bullshit.

praise kek

Kek, virgin spotted

praise kek

praise kek

praise kek

PRAISE KEK

Shrug.i just came home and gf showed me the youtube vid.i dont think its available for sale yet.im not sure how it could work as a touchscreen but whatever.i dont know how many things i use actually work.

Obviously Kek's Will shall have this device in stores very soon.Praise Him!

id probably be an implant of some kind or another

the newworld order=oneworld religious super state with the antichrist and his own hand picked lackeys running the entire planet

Where are you seeing the mark of the beast? I don't see any sum or difference of the values on the projection that give 666. All I can gather numerically is that the difference of the projected degrees give 6. 6 alone doesn't bear any significance to the Antichrist. Could the values actually be a date of when the Antichrist appeared? Or is it more of a racially inspired assumption? Are you saying that the pale white skin being faintly covered by the projection's black background bears a figurative interpretation of the beast? Or could the home keys be similar to some kind of hieroglyphics that predict the place and method of the beast's arrival? Or does the orange band have a deeper meaning? What if this person really pointing to? What kind of surface is their hand on? Why are the light sources not being reflected on their skin but on the surface alone?

>having no hair in your arms
these low test nu males need to be killed

praise kek

>odd shoes

FUCKING TRIGGERED

kek, it's like i'm watching a manlet version of my arm

Lol, the mark of the beast is your SocSec number

It's coming from a tiny projector in that orange wristband.