Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

And what are you going to do about it?

>a fucking leaf

Deal with it Nigger

Seems reasonable to me

Why do you think we have a second amendment to begin with?

Why do we (don't let the leaf fool you, I'm living abroad) even have a constitution at all? Let's just throw it out the window and let the corporations decide our fate.

Damn, CNN is really stretching with that headline.

Doesn't surprise me considering Time Warner (owner of CNN) donated over $1 million to Clinton and her foundation.

Encouraging NRA,one of the largest lobbying groups in America to vote against The Cunt. What is your problem with this?

I agree, quite frankly, but I'd go further in my criticism - he's incapable of being president, period.

You see, I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, at Turnberry at the moment. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the Khan business . Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Pence is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

Birth of a meme

Reminder to sage KKKillary threads. Do not reply to this post.

I was a trump supporter until I heard this speech. He's too unstable to be president.

It's sad but it is the truth.

Never heard that one before.

kys

kill yourself you worthless stupid fuck

>belongs in jail

wut.

Isn't that the second amendment is for?

Why is this fucking post everywhere?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK
YOU SHILLS!!!!!

lol

>Multiple actual attempts are made on a presidential candidate's life, in addition to thousands of Twitter death threats
>it's just a normal part of the election process
>a candidate makes a remark that could, in theory, be interpreted as approving of his opponent being killed years from now in response to an action she may or may not take
>HE'S UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT, SHUT HIM DOWN

Probably because the Republican presidential candidate just asked his supporters to assassinate the Democratic presidential candidate. Right wing hate mongers are literally trying to start a civil war. If one of you crazy mofos actually tries to shoot Clinton, you're just going to make her into a martyr, but you don't understand that because you're too caught up in your fanatical ideology that is quite honestly no better than radical Islam. The way you refuse to accept facts that contradict your viewpoint, the way you're trying to make everyone think like you on pain of death, etc. all coincide perfectly with the modus operandi of radical Islam.

Hypocrites, all of you.

Who here /rowdy/?

>ctrl+c

>ctrl+v

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've seen this exact sentence in 7 threads now.

Are you all sitting next to each other in cubicles staring at a SCRUM board?

the people's right to murder shall not be infringed

SHUT IT DOWN GOY! SHUT IT DOWN!

>Their breaking news banner directly contradicts the angle the tweet is pushing

Embarrassing desu

Trump calling for a revolt?!
>I'm in!!

Jokes on you Jesus Christ does not visit this board, you fucking leaf. I don't know who you are talking to

Sage and fuck off

You don't really need a gun to kill shitlery. Just a quick scare or shake her head quickly should do the job.

>Unironically creating a fucking safe space for Drumpf.

Fuck you triggered bastard

Funny... I thought you guys were OK with people shooting cops and such.

>Inciting violence on a political candidate

And just like that, the US became Russia, just more fat and niggerly.

DRUMPF
R
U
<

Wtf is with all of this Hillary shilling lately?

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

Does anyone else notice that whenever Hillary says something that could be construed as bad or odd we see a video of it, but when we hear Trump saying something that could be construed as bad or odd, there's never a video?

really makes you think

Sage

Whatever dude, still don't like Hillary

Wtf is with all of this Trump shilling lately? I thought that everyone jumped ship to support Johnson already.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

sage

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

What did they mean by this?

I was a Hillary supporter before I read this post.

She is too desperate to be President. Sad but true.

Trump isnt racist. Prove it without getting chimpout emotional.

Muslims are not a race
Keeping illegals out is not a race thing.
fag

Nobody jumped ship for Johnson.
Literally 0% of Trump supporters would jump ship for some open borders retard that quite literally said "Hillary is ethical"

So you heard that and thought Trump meant anyone who supports the 2nd Amendment should vote from the rooftops?

You're kinda ignorant, or an impressionable fuck

Yes. But if you honestly believer hillary is any better you are literally retarded and should jump off a bridge.

I smell British lies redcoat. Even if your ramblings held true I'd take a madman over an outright enemy of humanity any day.

Kek bless these repeating digits.
Sage.

Go to bed Trudeau, you are definitely high af.

Speaking of Weedman, shouldn't Canadians be in favor of Trump's enemies being killed?

That's copypasta. In fact the original was about Hillary, which may actually have some legitimacy.