Good to know Batman and Flash watch 'Rick and Morty'

Good to know Batman and Flash watch 'Rick and Morty'.

reddit and memey

Why does Rick and Morty always trigger the autists?

You'd think Sup Forums would like this show

It's popular.

You would think that everyone knows by now that Sup Forumsntrarian is filled with contrarians, and that they'll hate anything if Reddit likes it

Found the Sup Forumsirgin, nigger we don't give a fuck about your reddit obsession. Stop shitting up our board with your stupid fucking memes. We can crash and burn on our own thank you very much.

Found the Sup Forumsntrarian.

On this board, we use the Tumblr excuse more than the Reddit excuse.

Because autists keep overrating it.

That's the entirety of Sup Forums.

took the words right out of my mouth

This guy gets it

Does Reddit like rapists and murderers now? I thought that was exclusively our thing.

Does this ruin the timeline for either of those things at all?

Reddit isn't the go to excuse here its Tumblr

Could Rick's Portal Gun find a dimension with Superheros in?

They do support Clinton

There are Superheroes in our universe, user.

Shittaste detected

>Sup Forums tries to pretend they dont love rick and morty
>instead of just bitching about the rather unfortunate and meanspirited nature of that particular PART of that particular episode. hahaha people who dont want people to kill their babies deserve to get the shit beaten out of them right? people who think males go with females are such assholes let's inflict violence on them WHOO this is so cathartic!

fans of r&m with this mindset are so confusing

well there are subreddits about rape and murder if you look hard enough, not that many people post in them though

Didn't reddit get rid of those because the normies were finding out about them and had a shitfit?

pol pls

FPBP

Are you seriously defending westboro baptist?

lol

It Bruce wasn't watching it, he was facing away from the screens in the dark, the screens didn't turn on until Barry hit the switch, Barry is the one who has R&M on a loop on one of his screens, Batman wasn't watching them at all.

giving them the attention they crave is worse imo.

Its shit, Rick is a boring Gary-Stu, Beth and Jerry need to get a divorce, and characters realizing that nothing matters isn't deep.

There are much worse things and organisations. Giving attention to Westboro makes them happy.

>Rick
>Gary-Stu
Ok let's just ignore all his flaws

That's the kind of reasoning someone from Reddit would do.

Haha no

desu I liked the first amazing spidey. Second one not so much but I like Gwen and Peter together more than MJ.

In the context of Bruce's relationship with teen sidekicks this is kind of disturbing.

Stale pasta

Westboro is nothing but a family who've been trained by their crack team of lawyers to instigate and profit from violent confrontations.

A bit of blood and pain is worth a big payoff.

Reddit HATES Clinton, you dumb faggot. There is Lalique, ALWAYS a post from /r/The_Donald on the front page with over 3000 points. The only time reddit isn't sucking Trump's dick is when they're sucking Sanders'. Get your facts straight.

Used to be almost universally praised on Sup Forums until it got popular, like what happened with Sup Forums and undertale

not an argument

Not all heros wear capes user.

>LICK MY BALLS BARRY! I-IT'S THE ONLY *BURP* WAY WE CAN FORM THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!

Anti-abortion people deserve to get beaten up desu.

People have different set of values, they don't deserve to be hurt for that. If you aren't ready for conceiving a child then you should not have sex in the first place. Separating sex from reproduction gives no benefits and only harms people, besides there are many other activities you can derive pleasure and happiness from.

>hero=superhero

you could probably order one from that guy, might cost extra though

that sounds like Knowyourmeme talk, boooyyyyy

What is this a picture of?

Sup Forums likes it though

I don't watch Rick and Morty and I don't plan too. I was told the jokes are def more adult but not gross adult like family guy.

games

A kid run over by that dick in France.

This is not an argument either.

at least it's not as bad as Sup Forums, the irony has started to compound on itself