Lifelong Trump supporter here

Lifelong Trump supporter here

So, let me start off by saying I love Trump and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. Can't stump the Trump! And boy did he make me hate Hillary, and it's true! She did illegal activity on her e-mail server!

So I was so angry I looked into the e-mail scandal and well....I was a little stunned. It looks like she's actually innocent so the FBI was right. So out of curiousity I looked more this Shillary character and it turns out Hillary Clinton, as a U.S. Senator, worked with Republicans to expand health care for National Guard members and reservists. According to McClatchy, then-Senator Clinton worked with Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to “provide full military health benefits to reservists and National Guard members.” A statement from Graham’s senate office said, “Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) today announced that the Department of Defense Authorization bill conference report finalized today includes an amendment that will improve TRICARE benefits for National Guard members and Reservists, allowing all members of the Selected Reserve and their families to enroll in TRICARE with an across the board cost-sharing of 28 percent. Today’s victory builds on the Senators’ longstanding commitment to ensuring that members of our National Guard and Reserve and their families have access to the health care benefits they need and deserve"

I think it's time we throw in the Trump towel boys. Hillary is much more qualified and she has a much more unifying message. It's time we pick love over hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

No one here changes sides, you guys stand out like fat naked faggets

Saged

this

This desperation is a good sign.
Hillary is freaking out.

You guys need to get better writers. This is terrible.
>C-, see me after class

Your an ass hole I followed this for way to long

>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

>Lifelong Trump supporter here
>Lifelong

>lifelong

Amend your script

Sage

>They are being PAID to waste your attention.
Think about if Trump did this. You would think his campaign was in trouble.
Hillary shills went into overdrive right after the DNC leaks. This shill campaign on the MSM and internet is interesting to watch.
Thanks Buffett.

Thank you CTR

this is the most obvious shill ive seen yet wew lads

>i LOVE trump trust me guys!!!1!! XDDDD
>but hillary is right
>come on guys just give up

"really makes you think, doesn't it?"

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

>So I was so angry I looked into the e-mail scandal and well....I was a little stunned. It looks like she's actually innocent so the FBI was right.

most convincing explanation and proof ever...

0/10

Don't fall for the trap. If he'll go the lengths of what he said which was taken out of context in my opinion image how hard he'll try to make America great again.

What man? Do you mean Hillary??!

Oh wow.

in that case I'm not a Hillary missile.

You converted me with that one great post.

How didn't i know this before?

If I'd have known this I'd have voted for her every day of my life years ago.

This wipes out everything negative about her.

She's my hero and nothing else she did matters now.

When can I start voting for her?

Can I vote now because I suddenly don't care for all the other awful stuff she did?

Maybe I could help with her campaign. That's how much your post has persuaded me.

I am LITERALLY (and when I say literally I mean LITERALLY). I am LITERALLY going to vote for her so hard.

Like you I was a 'lifelong Trump supporter too'. I've supported him literally (LITERALLY) all my life. But now, today, now you've shown me this my life has LITERALLY changed. I will only ever vote for Hillary now.

""Cant stump the Trump!"'
wow this one must be a die hard fan, I am sold.

2/10
Made me Reply

do you know if anyone has doxed these fags?

fuck off

D... did he died?

i think mods were pruning the ctr info threads last week; all the info was available thru a .gov site due to money having to be accounted for.

an aussie suggested putting toy frogs outside houses.

>lifelong
>trump only been running ~2 years

nigga u dum

Concern trolling and low effort bait like this is a bannable offense on /r/the_donald, yet these kind of posts absolutely thrive here. Are we really worse than Plebbit?

No he was airlifted to a hospital and made a full recovery after a week of rest

/thread

You posted shill type comments in other threads. Im on to you...

Vote for her and absolutely nothing substantial will change. If you benefit from the status quo, sure, do the rational thing and vote your interests.

I too will be doing the rational thing. I will be voting my interests.

That doesn't include her or the status quo.

Have a nice day.

Fpbp

omg i hate trump now.

I think it's better the mods let it stay, because it's a window into the Hillary campaign.
The headlines, comments, images, and tone is the same here and on reddit.
It's a good way to identify these shills.

Honestly Sup Forums is getting pretty shitty, I'm getting tired of the endless anti-trump garbage with zero mods around to prune the trash. I can't remember the last time I saw a real thread on here, probably the Turk coup.

Sage

weak effort shill

$1.50 has been deposited into your bank account. Thank you for your contribution to Hillary Rodham Clinton(TM)'s campaign.

Saged and hidden.

He's going to win. You know it. That's why they pay you to be here shilling.

Also Trump live: youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98

Sage.

All Shill threads shall forevermore be commandeered by KEK if this post ends in 77.

>I think it's time we throw in the Trump towel boys. Hillary is much more qualified and she has a much more unifying message. It's time we pick love over hate.
Haha no...Both options are complete garbage.Trump is an ego maniac who you can't calculate.Hillary on the other hand,is one of the most obnoxious lying and manipulating politcians,ever.

To be honest I would rather pick trump and just hope for luck that he maybe is more moderate an can actually achieve things with big balls.

0.2 shekels have been deposited into your accounts

Active-duty Guard and Reserve troops already were covered by federal insurance, and four out of five non-active-duty guardsmen and reservists already were covered by their civilian employers or other sources. Clinton did help expand and enhance health care coverage for reservists but can’t claim credit for creating coverage where none existed, as this ad implies.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

>Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Yeah guys we had total unity at the convention!

>life long trump supporter
Fucking kek

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

$.02

wtf I hate uncorrected records now.

jebus quyst, dis men es nut subabull fer da rul ub pwezident. Hed a fwanatic n' racis peg,,,,,,,,,,,,"," n' bewongs in jel. :)

This

"Love over hate" says the pawn
Chris Rock has a point you are sheeps and you (not the guys who want a better future) should feel embarassed for being a waste of Carbon and genes