Brit/pol/ - Abbo edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2AzHZ9DPXq0&list=PL4986F4B3F0F8CD5C&index=16

>UTTER MADMAN gets pissed and tries to break into Buckingham Palace
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37024767

>Retail spending up by most in six months as post-Brexit economy continues to grow stronger, still planning on moving to Canada?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-retail-brc-idUKKCN10K070

>Heatwave lasting TWO WEEKS to hit parts of Britain with scorching 30C temperatures
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-heatwave-lasting-two-8589047

>Adam Peaty wins first gold medal for Team GB
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36685693

>Five new Labour Party members have won a High Court battle over their legal right to vote in leadership election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37009871

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

>Globalists cry tears of frustration at inexorable surge of FTSE 350
express.co.uk/finance/city/696945/FTSE-100-surges-to-highest-level-in-12-months-in-response-to-BoE-s-interest-rate-cut

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-37026212
youtube.com/watch?v=IqiFiZMJQeA
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/if-scotland-had-gone-independent-today-it-would-be-facing-sado-austerity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watership down
NO

How the fuck has abbot been elected for 30+ years?

>tfw no gf

FUCK ME THESE THREADS GO QUICK

>one chance at life
>5'9"
>Welsh
>poor

What's wrong with Watership Down?

She`s in a super safe nigger seat.

I still cant get over that GCSE post

Dunno why it made me laugh so much

tfw no right wing bf

It's alright lad i'm Welsh too

Mae y saes yn dwp iawn

>not being proud of your welsh blood
King Arthur was Welsh, you know.

I didn`t ask for those feels.

There is literally nothing wrong with that statement. I don't think you bongs would understand.

>Watership Down

I watched that earlier! It's one of my favourite animated films.

spooky

>It's time for our daily reminder that Sweden will have a civil war between globalists and nationalists in 2018 after Riksdagen passes legislature to ban any Swedish EU membership referendum.

It's of little relevance to the topic at hand but it's worth noting when you need to prepare.

LOL their sisters, daughters, GFs and wives are being raped by shit skins everyday and they're to pussy to do anything about it, why would it be any different with a ban on a referendum

what post

I've loved it since I was old enough to remember anything, still give it a watch from time to time

>tfw never even learnt how to speak Welsh at my shitty comp

yeah but he was a King at least

Comrade Corbyn fucked that nigress?

wew lad

Don't pretend we're any different here

>tfw left wing bf

Honestly it's a pointless language I only use to insult people without them knowing

how the fuck do you cope??

>LOL their sisters, daughters, GFs and wives are being raped by shit skins everyday and they're to pussy to do anything about it
Many people say the same about us regarding Rotherham.

And don't use LOL on Sup Forums you newfag shit.

not only fucked that, fucked that and brought people over to show off that he fucked that

This one

So fucking funny, i thinks its the collective reactions that make it funny to me

Fuck sake

The elite are trying hard for a race war, holy fuck.

I'm not but it's happening on a far greater scale over there

Corbyn COLONIZED her kek

I probably would at this point

I watched it once as a kid in primary school, never again.

BLEACHED

Saw the pic and thought this was a planet of the apes thread

Just by posting on Sup Forums the cunt probably got Gcses in ICT and English.

They are upping the ante because we are starting to fight back before the full cuckening has been achieved.

There are currently not enough shitskins to overrun Europe, but that will be accelerated too.

I don't understand how thats even possible

All the world will be your enemy,
Prince of a Thousand enemies.

And when they catch you,
they will kill you.

But first they must catch you;
digger,
listener,
runner,
Prince with the swift warning.

Be cunning, and full of tricks,
and your people will never be destroyed.

Theresa May is going to be our longest serving prime minister. She will rule for 20 years. People will talk about the country with two Queens. She will leave with a higher approval rating than any pm before her. Mark my words.

She ain't no oil painting.....hol up.

wtc Chucklemobile?

If she doesn't die first.

I really hope for his sake that its a glorious shitpost, if not im gonna die laughing at it

I dont either, thats why ive been laughing about for nearly 5 hours

It bewildering fucking hell

I call him a twat then trigger him with my naziboo
Folder

maybe he has a disability desu? harsh m8

Reminder: Americans are the biggest cucks.
The fact that a criminal is beating someone in the polls is astounding. At least with remain there were economic and political arguments; there are no arguments for Clinton other than 'she's not a racist, xenophobe like Trump' or 'she's a woman'.

Righto lad

If you didn't laugh at retards in school then you are part of the problem.

Listen Eurobros and anglobros, do not give up. The coming war in america is going to be decimating, but we will win this. After that, youll have all the support youll ever need to kick out the judeo-pisslam menace.

She will die in office.

>£11750

He doesnt

If he didnt I wouldnt have screenshotted it and laughed all day

how do i cross-post to the old thread?

Everything will be fine, Trump will win.
We kind of need it to happen since Clinton said she`s all for bullying us for leaving the EU.

reee

Meant to say if he did have a disability i wouldnt have laughed

Fucking hell

What is wrong with Trump? Is he actually a Manchurian Candidate? It honestly seems like he's sinking his campaign purposely.

We will have an elderly Queen and PM.

Darjeeling > Karen

;_;

>Americans bullying us

Nothing new lad. We've survived it before, we'll survive it again. Fuck the yanks, fuck the euros, ruskies, chinks, nigs and jews! Hurah for Ol' Britannia!

>Is he actually a Manchurian Candidate?
Either that or he's truly retarded

riight, does that go in the options field or?
Oh can i just add that this is probably one of the reasons no one at work talks to you.

The last time they bullied us we lost our Empire.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-37026212

What the actual fuck? Was this authorised or not? This is completely mad - a regional administrator in the United Kingdom is negotiating with foreign powers as if she were already the ruler of her own independent nation. Just who does she think she is? If this was authorised by Westminster, May needs to give serious thought to the principles she is undermining by allowing this crazy woman to behave as if she were Prime Minister of Scotland. If not, she should have Sturgeon's resignation on her desk tomorrow morning because this is borderline treasonous.

>friends with the clintons
>was a registered dem once
>big business man so globalism helps him
>does well until he wins the nomination then shits the bed
>hillary is so corrupt anyone else could have thrashed her
It's pretty fucking obvious at this point that he's a plant to get shillary into office.

I seriously hope the scots don`t think this looks good, it makes them look retarded.

But what about Cecilia?

>working

This next heatwave will make people crazy, this will be our next happening

u can't even beat us in soccer lol

Early onset Alzheimers.

But Hillary has an increasingly fucked up brain too so it's all ok really.

Last time she spoke to the French or who ever it was they told her to fuck off so it should be safe

>Not knowing how many times Obama has bulled us

Plus, times were different in the 50s', America was powerful and Britain was weak. Times have changed, now.

probably an elder who has O Levels instead of GCSEs

The people that cry about that also cry about grammar schools because it hurts the under achievers feelings - they will be the death of our society.

I don't see anything wrong.
Trump has been saying outrageous things for ages. As long as he sticks by them and doesn't soften up, I'm happy.
Shame on the cucks of Sup Forums who all of a sudden are sounding like the MSM all shocked and crying about what Trump said. Pathetic.

Still though, she's making a fool not only of herself but of our entire country. Someone seriously needs to reel her in and give her a reality check.

We can't even beat Iceland. You should be destroying us in "soccer".

He isnt kek

Apparently he just tossed about for a decade

The same people probably bitch about sets in schools too, where classes are divided by intelligence.
The horrors of non-setted GCSEs like geography and history still sit with me a decade later, the teacher spends 90% of their time tardwrangling instead of teaching.

>tfw the normies will be out in the sun
>women will be wearing dresses just to torture you

Meant to link you to this post, too busy laughing

I still don't understand how the Scots took her so seriously here Plaid Cymru are practically a national joke.

You can have selective schools without treating disabled kids like shit m8

Kek i did no revision and got 14 or 15 GCSE's all C or higher and i went to a shitty comprehensive school. I knew a few back from school that got none either, probably a chav like them.

> I don't take anyone seriously who uses kitsch as an insult. Sorry.
OK lady Gaga, you show those "haters"

Continental absurdity in fashion is in part responsible for this post-modern mess. You must be mad, positively mad to make the statement:
> It is an insult used by trendies to fool people into liking their shit.
Kitsch IS an insult used to fool people into liking their "shit". It's like teletubies or advertising it is consumerism the aesthetic, designed to stimulate simple reactions.

May really needs to do something about Sturgeon

>Plaid Cymru are practically a national joke.
This tbqh

>May really needs to do something about Sturgeon

may's letting her dig her own grave, that's a smart thing to do

11 A* and 3 A here, and 4 A* at A level

Well Welsh national consciousness is different. Wales was annexed by England whereas Scotland voluntarily joined the Union, so the Welsh and Scots have always thought of their place in the UK rather differently.

I'd nearly forgot about sets... you're spot on. Had I not gotten into a grammar school i'd be in a far worse position. Unset subjects were the worst.
An under achiever isn't necessarily disabled. In fact the very definition of an under achiever would involve someone being fully able to achieve better? You're just defending the denigration of future generations and promoting chav culture by allowing the propagation of their idiocy by defending it with calls of "disability".

youtube.com/watch?v=IqiFiZMJQeA

I thought you were attacking disabled people. If you mean genuine lazy fools then yeah I agree they should buck up. But if they have dyscalculia/autism etc it's a different matter

i love bullying owen

Virgin

Scots clearly buy the >Sturgeon is the Scottish PM meme though, and doing nothing legitimises this

Kitsch is a word used by people who want to build ugly commie-block shit; they call anything which attempts to be attractive "kitsch". I'm not an idiot, so I do not fall for it.
But keep trying to sound like an academic, you look like a twat.

Yeah that and we tend to realise that leaving would be economic suicide
I mean look what would of happened to Scotland

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/if-scotland-had-gone-independent-today-it-would-be-facing-sado-austerity/