Correct The Record Is Really Bad At Their Job

First page of Sup Forums and I see five consecutive threads:

"German TV Host DESTROYS Trump"
"DRUMPF on suicide watch"
"It's over for Trump"
"Trump tards BTFO"
"Donald will lose he keeps taking the bait"

I hate what you do. But I don't want to see Hillary murder any of you for failing to correct the record.

Be more subtle. Don't spam 20 threads at once. You will never persuade us but your shilling will be less obvious and the sociopath cunt may spare you from committing suicide with two bullets to the back of the head.

I'm actually liking all these shills now. They do more harm to their cause than good at this point because they're so bad at it.

tfw you become the jew and your enemies become useful idiots

they're so easy to spot, hillary should have hired mexicans. If they were going to do the job lazily anyways it might as well have been cheap
>6 MILLION

Let them keep pissing into our ocean of piss. They longer in they're in here festering with the rest of us, the better.

i heard the ctr budget got upped to 50 mil

What worse is that the Sup Forumstards are among them as well so it's impossible to tell if they are a shill, a legitimate shitlib, or just your average proxy shitposters.

That looks like my personalised Google News page. They really try to make me vote Clinton:

- Trump is the most dangerous U.S. president ever
- Trump's new comments even too much for his supporters
- Trump already lost the election
- Trump destroys himself
- Why Trump is worse than Bush

That totally makes me feel comfy. Looks like they fear loosing so much they gonna go apeshit and loose the rest of their credibility. There will be only one job with a lower reputation than journalist ... politician.

Jesus fucking christ are the mods working with them or what?

How can I sign up? Gibs me some extra incentive to shit post here

You either die a fashy goy or live long enough to see yourself become the juden.

bump for shills

Faceberg is probably the worst at the moment.

- 10 "trending stories"
- 4 Trump stories, all negative
- 2 Clinton stories, both positive
- Top trending video "X Minority DESTROYS Trump in EPIC video"

Have a bump

I'm going to laugh so much in November. It's gonna be a whole month of laughing.

So many threads coming at once tells me this was a coordinated effort to make sure our records were correct.

Maybe a raid from elsewhere. Maybe a coordinated attack by CTR in revenge for our detectives.

>Correct The Record Is Really Bad At Their Job
CTR has totally fucked you in the ass you stupid prison bitch. Deal with it.

ctr isn't real
prove me wrong
pro tip you cant

I think it might be combination between CTR and some BLM shitheads. Look at this maybe its just me but shit like this makes me think its BLM.

Really now?

well guess I'm a #Trumpsteak now!

It's almost as if there aren't actually any paid shills and people are just shitposting to get a rise out of you.

Its website and funding

Why can't it be both?

Go back to the nba forums you lowlife nigger.

I am actually enjoying the shill threads more than the serious threads. I can't believe they are getting paid to shitpost, how do I sign up?

Where do you sign up to become a shill? Can some send me the contract to read through?

Trying to sell syphilitic dogshit is tough.

they're trying but its not subtle :^)

>implying it's not just other anons triggering Sup Forums, and that the posts are made by people who actually get paid, with all this evidence that it's being done by amateurs.

You cannot be serious.