So, i started reading Archie

So, i started reading Archie

This fucker has some kind of problem or he just wants to fuck Archie too?

Is this a Lupin thread?

Reggie is to Archie as Veronica is to Betty.
No homo.

It mostly depends on the story. He doesn't really have a problem, Reggie's a good enough friend that he gets to hang out with them.
He's often the antagonist or karma dumpster because it's convenient, he's just the asshole that you let tag along.Veronica gets to be the bad guy as often too since she's the spoiled one.
Archie and Reggie's dynamic is like Sonic and Knuckles' if the enchilada was into chili dogs too.

I thought he had a thing with jughead

>started reading Archie

Have you never read Archie before?

>started reading archie
this is so mind boggling to me that someone of sufficient age to be posting on Sup Forums would start reading archie

Are you surprised that they haven't already or are starting at a later age?

I wanna see how he does in Afterlife with Archie

You got that right.

Who doesn't read Archie? Starting late is nothing to be ashamed of.

So how did you anons get into Archie? I got into it as a kid when I was visiting my aunt and they were a bunch of bathroom readers that she bought at a yard sale.

Reading Archie is like discovering masturbation. There's no real conscious effort, it just kinda happens. And then you just end up doing it whenever you're bored.

I thought the thing about Archie was that you didn't need to get into it, your mom just got you a digest when you're on a car trip or something.

Reminder that Cheryl Blossom is worst girl.

My dad gave me a couple dozen digests from the 80s and 90s when I was younger. I also picked up a box of mid-2000s and early-2010s digests from a friend who was going to get rid of them. Oh, and when I was new to Sup Forums somebody storytimed the Archie/Punisher crossover.

I knew the characters from the old cartoons.
Read a few comics, mostly Jughead, but wasn't terribly impressed.
More recently got really into the older stuff and Dan DeCarlo.

She has her good points.

And she's joining the reboot crew.

So sad that Hughes can't into hips.

It's a jealous tsundere relationship.

Goddammit, Gisele Lagace. So much shit I should not have been interested in, but am regardless due to that art.

bump

everyone wants to fuck Archie at some point

The supermarket checkouts. Where else?

Sameface.

I know that's kind of the point, but you could at least vary up the expressions Giz.

Why did they tolerate his bullshit? He practically BEGS to get his ass beat on a daily basis. He has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever

>Who doesn't read Archie?

Anyone with taste.

That jeepers golly gee whiz wholesome routine was outdated decades ago. 50+ years and Archie STILL hasnt made up his mind. Come on just pick either Betty or Veronica, graduate and move the fuck on into adulthood already. The status quo got stagnant around Eisenhower

Reboots are a scourge upon humanity

>This fucker has some kind of problem

Yeah, being an irredeemable piece of shit. He's the closest thing the comic ever had to a real villain