/k/ here what the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

/k/ here what the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

I thought we fucking loved the 2nd amendment.

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shill squad in full force due to wikileaks and the eventual debates

gotta fix the files or something

Sup Forums is being infested by Sup Forums fags and Hillary's shills.

Hence all of the anti-Trump threads as well.

Their meme candidate unsurprisingly flip flopped and thus so did the babbies first election kiddies.

Of course we do, the media is just spewing a tsunami of bullshit at the moment.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
Remember, we are at war with shills. Fight on.

Pol is a board of peace.

Summerfags and the CTR shills. It'll pass until November.

Yeah

This board needs more threads about video games, movies, virtual dating and why women suck threads

But remember, the above aren't shills.

We do love the 2nd amendment. We're just not stupid enough to support a man that thinks he can win a presidential election by calling for his opponent to be assassinated. Trump is destroying the GOP. At this point, he has to be a plant. No one seriously trying to win would say these things.

this

This is the same shit as the Kahn fucker.

They are spinning his shit out of context and shilling hard. I don't even listen to the MSM anymore. If I need news I literally just read through here and InfoWars and Stefan Molyneux.

Fuck you shill. No one is asking to kill her. Any smart person knows killing her would Martyr her and Obama would lock himself a 3rd term.

We do, except for those CTR minimum wage shills who all live sheltered lives in the big city suburbs.

So OP. About those lolis with guns, you got more?

>smart person
Smart people don't support a candidate that talks like a banana republic dictator. I don't like Hillary either, but I legitimately don't understand how anyone could support Trump. Either vote Johnson or don't vote at all. At least if Johnson takes 20% of the vote, then the GOP can die before 2020 and get replaced by the Libertarian Party. The longer it takes for the 'rich old white men + uneducated trailer trash' party to die, the worse off this country is going to be.

Go back to your containment board you radical shit bags.

The 1st comes before the 2nd. FUCK OFF!

The shills are out of fucking control if you've been here since fucking /new/ you can tell how bat shit this is. Even back when Romney was running shit like this was never this bad. seriously fucking shit man the fuck is wrong with the mods

We're ground zero for raids and the mods don't do much about it.

What, mate? Everybody loves guns because guns are great.

The entire corrupt establishment is pulling out every stop the to beat the man.

Any sane person can see this is a good thing. Unless you think trump literally wants to take over the world or make money with the presidency, the arguments for both of which stand up to criticism very poorly.

GOP is already dying because Trump Hijacked the party and they are all mad because he's going to destroy this globalist/jewish facade.

You are a great CTR shill, but you aren't slick enough to fool me. You haven't given me or anyone any fucking reason that isn't some spin or out-of-context bullshit that Trump isn't the savoir of America.

fuck you

There's really nothing the mods can do unless Hiro tells them to do something here, and Hiro is clueless as hell it seems given his silence. The shills are actually posting within the rules, believe it or not. That's why the majority aren't deleted. Also they use tons of proxies and bots so its impossible to ban them.

Guns are good and well, but not in the hands of psychopaths other metally ill and kids.

Face it, there are too many people who do not have the mental capacity to carry a weapon.

Weapons only for people who joined the army, police or underwent courses for possesing weapons.

The mods can do whatever they want.
>The shills are actually posting within the rules
>implying mods give a shit about the rules.

You're going to drag the entire country down with your ignorance, dipshit. The Republican Party isn't going to save America by giving tax breaks to the super rich. Support the Libertarian Party and maybe Johnson will lower YOUR taxes instead of just lowering taxes on the CEOs massive corporations, hedge fund managers, and members of congress.

Nah America should hold onto its guns desu

You fucking tell bud

This

The word JIDF has been replaced by shill. I see infinity chan has decided to come back

How about you go fuck yourself

>Dat ironic hoodie.

shouldn't you be supporting based Hofer

Sup Forums got played, Trump was a Hillary plant from the start. All of this was planned. Hillary will blow out the election now despite being the most disliked Democratic nominee in history

lmao

In a few hours most of the scum will be off to bed

We're being raided by CTR shills.

Correct the record shills, ignore them

>Trump is working for Hillary
>Trump encourages every Jewish network to repeat the words "assassinate Hillary" over 9,000 times

I don't think you lieberals thought your cunning plan all the way through...

If white men die off, then this country will become a banana republic that you are talking about.

CTR

>second amendments now allows murdering presidential candidates you disagree with

Insh'allah my friend

>"b-b-but Shillary is a tyrant who wants to take our guns!!!"

That's what voting is for, It's a democracy. You can't scream tyrant when a majority of the people voted for her to be president

Halve their freedom and double their taxes!

CTR, or Sup Forums roleplaying as CTR

I've got many.
And here's a girl on an adrenaline dump.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
>and kids.
With proper instruction and supervision children can safely operate firearms. It's best to learn to respect and properly operate them when young.

any of Sup Forums are #withher now

#mentallyhill

>Voting
>To protect gun rights

>not taking your lolis hunting
Step up, nogunz gaywads.

>Hitler was elected democratically, that's why we must never rely on the tyranny of the masses!
>It's ok if Hillary wants to destroy the Constitution, that's what the voters wanted!

Sweden, you never fail to disappoint.

Federalist Papers. Have your bull read them to you one night.

Tree of liberty etc.

Wish I could shoot cool guns like that.

Feels bad man...

>calling for his opponent to be assassinated
>"What Trump MEANT was that supporters of the 2nd Amendment could vote to prevent Hillary's election."

>White kids.
>Using guns responsibly and showing ability to kill wildlife without hurting themselves.

>Black kids.
>Stand in gangsta pose or point guns at each others heads.

We do. Specially when used against Russian assets like trump.

>You can't scream tyranny when a majority of the people voted her to be president
Most of those so called "people" voting democrat are foreign invaders whose family came here illegaly or through 65 immagration act. With the demographics of the 80s republicans would win in a landslide every time

>tfw you will never take your daughter hunting
>rock n roll
I didn't ask for this feel.

>that little girl shaking

Gorgeous thing I've saw in this fucking rotten world.

I didn't come to this thread to feel

>/k/+lolis.
There could only be one ending mate.

You're not /k/, fuck off, you pedophile.

The Record is being Corrected. The Jew can buy shills all day.

But we still love the 2nd Amendment.

Fuck off don't kill squrrles you dumb ass holes.

>Weapons only for people who joined the army, police or underwent courses for possesing weapons.
not in the US

It's really bad.
That budget increase means that the shills have gotten some good shit posting training.
I mean there was a time it was really bad, then we figured out it was shills, then it died down for a bit. But the second they got the budget increase they came back full force.

Fuck off fag Johnson and Bush and Clinton are all the same fags

Come on down brother, we might need a hand

>We're just not stupid enough to support a man that thinks he can win a presidential election by calling for his opponent to be assassinated.
>Trump is destroying the GOP
Do you realize where you are?

CtR infestation is what is going on.

Non-stop shilling. There's 2, maybe 3, threads that aren't full of cucks trying to correct the record. Good thing the mods are doing their job.

You're damn right mexibro

Still a gun nut.

Don't get fooled by the shills /k/.

Shills are sliding the board. Most of us have jobs that aren't posting on the internet for kike shekels.

Pic related to I love screencaps like these.

Just shills everywhere.

Correct the Record happened.

Go fuck yourself. You shill.

op IS correct the record you idiots

Guns very rarely kill people.
like almost never.
bullets kill people.
but not guns

>be American
>get fired
>have to tip your employers 10% for firing you

>only tipping 10%

No worries!

Hell, We even have the faggots on Sup Forums buying guns now!!!

we at pol love guns

its just that time for the shills to come around cause leaks

we do

shills are here, especially because of the election

don't worry

Sup Forums is still heavily pro 2nd am

Why did the deer twitch?

>not in the hands of psychopaths other metally ill and kids.

we train kids, nobody has a right to say weather another person is mentally fit or unfit, psychiatry is a political scam set up by Edward Bernays to get rid of political opponents

every American citizen has a right to firearms

even the felons

>Trump was a Hillary plant from the start.

starting to look like Hillary was a Trump plant to be honest

Ignore the jewish shills

Sup Forums does, but the reddit Hillshills are working overtime, trying to drown Sup Forums out

Even blind people have the right to have and shoot guns!

This.

Thread is being occupied and battled over constantly.

Or even that the second amendment folks could keep up their efforts in defending their rights, they way they have been doing for years.

You have to be looking for Trump calling for Cunt's assassination to come to that conclusion

Swarmed with summer and ctr shills

>even the felons

No they don't

Most of the shills are posting off-topic, against the rules or against the sticky. Meanwhile I'm getting 2 day b&s with no link to my post number (i.e no evidence) for "replying to a raid thread", which isn't actually against the rules.

What is shilling exactly? I've been here since 2012 and it seems that word get thrown around a lot when someone says something outside of the alt-right fedora edgelords safe space.

Why not, faggot?

Clinton hired shills
It did nothing because pissing in an ocean of piss.

people on Sup Forums realized correct the record including shit like forcing memes in its tactics, and got pissed off and started saging shillary threads and dismissing her supporters and Trumps opponents as shills.

People decided it would be totally troll to make fun of mad trumpfags by shilling for hillary.

So now because Hillary used shills, and Sup Forums opposed it, some retards have decided to shill for hillary for free for the sake of comedy when she literally pays her shills money.

SHALL