>Republican state legislator votes for deregulation of industry
>His son dies from unsafe conditions at local business
*Sucks teeth*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9ocX79SYWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>go to place with dangerous activities and water
>surprised when said dangerous activities and water kill people

The reactions from this story are too much.

Let me guess he fell of and hit a fire hydrant.

who the fuck put a death trap in the way of the slide. Any idiot see's this in advance.

Sauce?

Don't worry the free market will fix it. Just as the water trickles down the slide so too will the wealth. If we want to live in a truly free society we have to accept that ten year old children may die in a water park.

Is that blood?

This happened in a statist society, so I don't see how this reflects on free markets at all.

I wonder if pictures of the body will be on liveleak or something

Assault water-slide ban soon comrades.

>Amusement parks
Why do people do this?

lol kid probably deserved it

The kid got his head popped off like a champagne cork.

>Implying there are any regulations anywhere that could prevent this

So they can get amused.

>retarded son dies of stupidity
>ban all waterslides

God damn, this is why I love american judiciary, its it's like a big comedy show.

Yeah. Apparently the slide was muslim and sympathetic to ISIS. It was heard crying "Allahu Ahkbar" as it decapitated the young boy.

>Kansas...

>go for fun
>get out in bag

life is mystery

It seems he hit the safety netting above one of the humps as the raft flew up and decapitated him.

>getting decapitated by a water slide

Fucking metal

naw, he flew off the raft and was decapitated by the "safety net". The stupid redneck that designed it, who had no engineering background, thought it would be a good idea to use a safety net held in place with steel bars for humans flying at 65mph.

or you can just ban the ones that are unsafe?

To get amused, user.

In what way did he "vote for deregulation of waterpark industry"?

How about standard ones that require the god damn thing to be tested and approved by actual engineers?

Why are you assuming that "actual engineers" were not involved you elitist sack of fucking shit?

So the kid got tangled up and got his head cut off?

>Republican state legislator votes for deregulation of industry
Source?

Sounds like a strawman.

So he could make his son's room an office.

I really wish your life functions would cease.

This is a libertarian utopia in full force. This death created a bunch of jobs for ambulance workers, casket makers, water cleaners, and demolition men. Good for his dad for deregulating everything so that some rich kike could make 1% more money (AKA another yacht because 5 yachts aren't enough ;( )

He didn't slide so good.

Any better pics? These are pussy tier.

It was. Seems to be mainly a operating failure: A harness possibly broke, and the kid was too small & light to ride and should have been barred by staff but wasn't.

That's not really how proper regulations should just work, regulations are about what limits are allowed on the ride. How far it should be allowed to hover or go to the side or that you shouldn't have certain obstacles in a certain offset.

he was not old enough to be riding from what i read

Prove that it wasn't tested

You honestly think the park didn't hire engineers to design the ride?

Do you suppose they just started welding metal together and a slide mysteriously appeared?

According to local police the child was well below the size limit for the ride and slipped out of the restraints, the fault lies either with the kid for ignoring the X tall to ride, and the guys managing the line that let the kid on anyways.

Verrückt Water Slide at Schlitterbahn Kansas City
youtube.com/watch?v=H9ocX79SYWg

good

Yes. Flew up into the netting because he was too light, or slipped out of harness because too small, or harness broke (only secured by foam which was chipped away in other vids of the ride rafts) and was decapitated. His body then smashed into the faces of the two other women with him on the ride, causing broken jaw and cheeks. His brother witnessed from the ground.

what retards thought this net would be a good idea?

WebM when?!?!?!

It was tested. It failed and they laughed about it. Video is out there if you search the rides name.

should you really be allowed to film on this ride

>Flew up into the netting because he was too light

it's been a while since i took physics but i believe gravity affects you the same regardless of your size

Yes, a very regulated economy.

compelling evidence

It's that you fall with the same speed regardless of size, heavier objects do inflict more force.

Yes that is what his sorry liberal ass thinks.

They are feelings based animals.

Look how shit the anchor point for the harness belt is. Did it break loose and send the kid flying into the safety net?

post video then

>+401Impala he was decapitated. There are numerous witness reports that state that they saw his head coming down the waterslide like a wobbly football moments before the rest of his body slid down the slide spewing blood everywhere

I NEED THAT VIDEO

METAL
AS
FUCK

dutch trash is so smart you guys.

choke to death on your next meal

>UPDATE
>Slide architect's identity confirmed as far-right arms dealer/insurgent Sam Hyde

>slight deregulation causes a death therefore complete deregulation wouldn't result in even deaths

Why do lolbertarians still come to this board they're a literal laughing stock meme

what is this gif from? It reminds of that video of Bill Clinton leaving a funeral and he is laughing with some guy and chatting, then he sees a camera on him and he starts tearing up and pretend to be crying.

New ancap meme?

>knees bumping against the next seat

totes safe

yes a feather and a rock fall at the same speed if the feather is in a vacuum so the air doesnt slow its fall. 3rd grade science

Nice link

i thought he died because the nice high-school summer worker working the slide was too nice and let the kid ride even though he was too short.

lmao this "safety-net" just above the jump
"Hold by metal bars"
JustUSAThings

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

He wasn't decapitated

Why do you say that?

The seat belts are fucking velcro. Two year old velcro at that.

>saw his head coming down the waterslide like a wobbly football moments before the rest of his body slid down the slide spewing blood everywhere

leaf never fails to deliver

All of you leafs, dutch faggots and mexican maggots need to be ground up into beef loaded into rockets and launched into space.

You are implying knowledge of the cointerfactal. Libertarians admit that how consumer safety is controlled in a free market is an unknown, but we have proposed business models such as consumer advocacy groups, insurance companies, and so on.

Meanwhile your argument is based on calling a spade a hammer and claiming knowledge about the coibterfactual without reasoning.

Because it is in literally none of the reports. Everything states the kid died of a neck injury. So until there is a report saying the boy was decapitated it is irrational to believe that he was decapitated.

Back in the early 90s, I used to go to this really unsafe water park in New Jersey called Action Park. So many got hurt all the time. The element of very real, actual danger was part of the fun and excitement. They had one water slide that did a complete loop. It was wild. Needless to say, it got shut down by government in 1996. Fascists.

There was this one slide that was so steep and fast that water would be forced into your asshole like an enema. Then when you got off the slide, you could fart out the water.

I heard that the place re-opened recently, but it's not the same.

Can someone from Germany translate Schlittenbarn

i did read a news story saying he was horrifically decapitated but it was some uk site

>*action*
It's time for you to leave, normie.

>Back in the early 90s, I used to go to this really unsafe water park in New Jersey called Action Park

No you did not, you are just trying to claim you did for some reason after reading about the place?

Why lie like this?

because the owners of the park even said that the math used for this slide was for a rollercoaster... bunch of fucking idiots approved this

is that thing even wide enough for a human to fit through?

"slide/slippery highway"

ISIS is the leading cause of neck injuries during the past year, followed closely by the cartel.

What a fucking faggot I live in kc and that ride was the fucking bees knees

I dunno dude. They're REALLY trying to keep the details from going public it seems like.

Behold a new meme, statist-capitalist

>water would be forced into your asshole like an enema. Then when you got off the slide, you could fart out the water.
you sure this wasn't mexico

Ebin

>I'm sorry, your son is too short to board the ride
>DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM LET MY SON ON THE RIDE OR I WILL HAVE YOU SHUT DOWN AND ARRESTED
>I'm sorry sir, your son slipped off the ride and died because he didn't meet the height requirements
>HOW DARE YOU DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM I'LL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND MAKE MYSELF INTO A VICTIM ON NATIONAL TELEVISION FOR MY OWN POLITICAL BENEFIT JUST LIKE A DIRTY DEMOCRAT

>There was this one slide that was so steep and fast that water would be forced into your asshole like an enema. Then when you got off the slide, you could fart out the water.

Neat.

I like it

There is a steel frame in there, that shit looking foam is just a cover, no theme park on the planet would anchor restraints to foam.

>who had no engineering background,
Schlitterbahn has been operating for years, and has 5 waterparks open. This shit wasn't drawn up in bubba's barn you fuckwit.

Not to mention that this slide had been operating for two years with no problems, and this incident only occurred when someone too small for the ride went on and slipped through the restraints.

If a 10 year old gets behind the wheel of a Ferrari and kills himself as a result, it must be because the design is a piece of shit and there needed to be more regulations, right?

Oh jesus, that's blood.

Articles say "neck injuries"

i.e. having your head torn halfway off?

>mfw I went to AP back in 1996 but didnt get to go on the cannonball but did jump off the cliff

I've read it in the form of witness accounts in several reports.

Any pics at least? I checked best gore and nothing.

More like all the way off. He was decapitated.

Some things worth mentioning as it seems that people didn't read the article:

>In early tests, rafts carrying sandbags flew off the slide, prompting engineers to tear down half of the ride and reconfigure some angles at a cost of $1 million, Henry said.
>Prosapio said during the news conference that the park's rides are inspected daily and inspected by an "outside party" before the start of each season.

Boohoo. I'm poor. gibs me dats. Get a job, commie loser.